Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jothi Neeraja SYour feedback matters!
I am 10 weeks pregnant. Till which month can I have sex. What angles can we try? Also is it safe for long journey by train at this time.
I had sex wid my wife aftr stop hér menses. I ejaculate outside vagina. After 2 or3 days she starts little blood discharge when urinate. After 4 days blood discharge stop n itching n burning strt. Now she have white discharge and bodyace and fever. She is pregnant?
Pregnancy is a very special time in a woman's life when there is an added focus to take care of yourself and your unborn child. The adage 'you are what you eat' takes on a whole new meaning during this period as it becomes the soon to be mother's responsibility to pack in extra nutrition to nourish her growing bump. Doctors often add in a dose of vitamins to ensure that the both mother and child are well nourished. But beyond that, the food choices you make will maintain a healthy weight gain for you and your baby and eventually even help when you want to shed the extra weight after your child is born.
Here are some tips to have a perfect diet during your pregnancy
- Load up on the good stuff: Even if you've always been eating healthy, it is time to crank things up a notch and include more proteins, vitamins, minerals especially folic acid and iron and some extra calories for energy and increase it as you progress in your pregnancy. But eating to get more nutrients doesn't have to mean eating more in general. If you are already at a healthy weight, then you don't need extra calories in the first trimester. In the second trimester, you need about 340 extra calories a day and about 450 extra calories a day in the third trimester. The numbers will change if you are underweight or overweight.
- Say no to some: During pregnancy, give a skip to food items like raw seafood and undercooked meat and poultry. This could lead to potentially dangerous infections. Other foods to steer clear from include unpasteurized milk and soft cheese. All of these are possible sources of bacteria that can be harmful to an unborn child. It is always good to give your fruits and veggies a good extra wash, as always. Try to avoid the known culprits like popular local fruits that may be laden with artificial ripeners. Also avoid food with excess oil or preservatives. You will also have to say a complete no to alcohol or smoking during this period. While most sites suggest that you also ditch your caffeine fix, you can best keep it less than 200 mg or 12 ounces in a day. Stick to decaffeinated tea and sodas when possible. Some other foods that have to be avoided during pregnancy are packaged food, cold drinks, preserved food items as they contain preservatives, which are harmful. Also, chinese food should be avoided as it contains monosodium glutamate, which is again harmful due to teratogenic chemical.
- Diet a big no: Another big no during pregnancy is dieting or controlling the intake of food to lose weight. Pregnancy is the time you actually, for once, get to legally gain weight and be happy about. Don't mess up your natural system with forced diets.
- Keep the food coming: Pregnancy is the time for food craving at all odd hours and the time to give into them without an ounce of guilt! If you are dealing with nausea and food aversion, try to stick to small meals throughout the day. Replace the chips with carrot sticks and the pizza slice with soup. If that sweet tooth starts acting up, give it a frozen fruit dessert or shake.
Hi doctors, I want to conceive and I am 30 years. Doctors suggested me fo29 tablet if I am trying to concieve. Will it be safe to take with thyronorm 25. I have thyroid problem as well. Thyroid in morning and fo29 in dinner time? is it ok to take both of them?
I am 28 year old I recently got married just 4 month before. During this period I gain 10kg weight. Before wedding I was 55kg n now I am 65 kg. I don't get my period properly.
I have polycystic ovary. This is creating a lot of problems. I don't know what to eat and what not to. Even I am gaining weight. How may I get rid of this?
I am 22 years old, I wanted to know about control pills and process and ways. Is it like it affects for 3 years. I do not want to get pregnant for three years so what's the solution for this could you please tell me. Please reply me urgently.
A small lump in rt. Breast of my sister (fibroderma) light pain on it. After biopsy doctor says invasive ductal carcinoma pl. Tell me what is the treatment procedure &how much money require.
I have just done a health check up via Thyrocare and got below report parameters which shoots up:- hs--CRP :- 5.61 mg/L. BUN: 7.3 mg/dl, Total cholesterol: 248 mg/dl, LDL cholesterol: 167 mg/DL. Non HDL cholesterol: 195.28 mg/DL, Testosterone: 95.1 Ng/dl, TCH: 5.42 & Vitamin D: 10. 53 ng/ml Pl suggest diet and remedies.
Hello doctor, Am married. Am 4 months pregnant too. Now a days I cannot control my emotions. Am feeling emptiness in my life. This is my second marriage. But love marriage. So no parents support still. So am taking care of my pregnancy. Thing is we were decide to register our marriage in front of my parents. But they are not ready to do anything for us. Then I confirmed my pregnancy 2 months back. We are so happy. He is also having daughter but he is not speaking to his ex wife. But still he is taking care of his daughter. I just accepted all these. Some 25 days back his one of college friend started to message him. She is married and having 2 female kids. She is not happy with her husband. She was my husband’s close friend. Earlier I didn’t take much serious. One day I had to see their message. From that message she is trying to occupy my husband. My husband mind get distracted. I warned him smooth. But he didn’t listen. He told some reasons. We had discussion regard this. He told, he ll maintain his limits. But she is living in Australia. She wants to meet him in hotel. They r planned to book a room to meet. I frankly asked him regard this. He told, “she knows she is doing bad. So cannot meet out. We are just friend am not going to do anything physical. She does’t need any physical. She wants some care. She is my 13 year friend. So I cannot stop her feelings”. Doctor I do not know what to do. I spoke to him very calmly. But no result. He feels am not trusting him. But there is very less chance to meet together. Because she cannot come alone from her home to here only for meeting. He is speaking and discussing something with me. But he is messaging as her lover. She is taking much advantage. There is no time limits. She is keep on msging to him. If he didn’t respond she is calling. Daily 6 hr minimum they r chanting or speaking. Because of this am getting more depress. I tried to take care of him as my best. But no result from his side. Still he is msging to her. Please let help me to solve this issue. I don’t know how long time they may going to msg like this. totally my all happiness and family life gone. Now a days he is not attaching with me. He didn’t allow me to touch him. He is trying himself to stay away from me. He is always angry towards me. It all happening because of that girl. Please advice me how to handle this.
I was born in the month of 7, hence I got a small hole in my heart. But after 10 years doctors said I am alright. Now I am 30 years old. And want to conceive. Please tell me will it be a trouble in my pregnency. Or trouble to coniceve?
I have got married since 2013 Nov. After that I have suffered from phimosis and last month I have got surgery. Now when I'm doing foreplay with my wife, and she told me she has no feelings. Now please advise me what to do?
About two days ago I saw a red bump developing on the outside of my vagina lip, then within the next day it got much bigger and harder, then this morning I wake up and the bump has gotten semi smaller and softer almost feeling like a blister- then at school it ended up popping I guess and oozing. Please advise.
I am 20 years old I had sex 2 days before and once in the month of October after which I had my regular periods. After this day before sex from yesterday my vaginal white discharge has increased and in the morning I was having fever and my legs and back was also paining. I felt somewhat relaxed after having some tablets for fever and pain. But my vaginal white discharge has not reduced yet. Do you think I am pregnant?
I am 24 years old I have irregular periods problem tis month already 2 months over bt I did not move in sexual things and I am unmarried. Sometimes I gt tempt with my boyfriend its too rare. It is any problem to periods. So please find me wt problem I having nd give me good solutions.
I have vagina infection, having itching problem and little allergy shown there and have pain also. Sometimes little white discharge. What should I do?
I have unwanted hair growth on my face. I have cysts in my ovary and high hormonal range of s. Testosterone and d. H.E.A.S.I had taken 12 - 15 sittings of diod laser. And taking diane 35, fincar 5 mg from many time. Till now there is no result. It is too frustrating. Will you please help me to know is there any permanent treatment for this?
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"