Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JosephYour feedback matters!
Sir I have been suffering from Diabetic for last 5 years .Please tell me to take some medicine. Now i am taking Triglynase V-1.
I am 75 years old. I am a diabetic patient. My diabetes is normal. From last 2 weeks vomiting occurs continuously. I take prescribed medicines but did not have any relief. What should I do?
I am 37years old. I am diabetic since I year. Now sugar levels are normal. Shall I take dates in my food? Kindly let me know.
I am 17 years old. And I have a weight of 98 kg. Please suggest me some ways to reduce it. Is this any symptom of thyroid or any other disease?
Is there a permanent cure for diabetics and what are the precautions need to take, please give me a solution to out of it.
Sir I am 20 I would like to know the symptoms of thyroid. Actually I lost my weight for past one year.
My wife is type 2 diabetic patient since last almost 15yrs, now aged 40yrs, Dr. Has started insulin hum log 20mcu 2 times. Please suggest your advice.
I am a diabetic patient and my creatine is 2.8 and urea is 68 please suggest some good medicines for controlling the same.
Hi. I am 42 year old man suffering from diabetes from 6 month now my blood sugar is around 120-130 .But still I can't stop myself from eating sweet things. Can I get my old days back .I am using diet sugar of "natural" brand for my daily needs of sugar. My hunger of sweet things is not controlling. Can I use this diet sugar as much as I want? And if not is there any thing that can help me? Please!
Hello sir, I tested my diabetes after my lunch it was 220. Now what should I can, what is my precaution of diabetes & what is symton of it ?
Hello doctor, I am having pcos and thyroid. I want to loose alot of weight but nothing helps me. Its really tough. I am having 2 failed cycles of clomid and injectable. This is my third cycle now and I ovulated naturally on day 14. I am now 10 dpo. I will test for pregnant if periods missed Nd if not then I want to start with herbalife products like shakes. And green tea with added ginger (3-4cups). Can I take herbalife products while TTC? I hope it won't cause problems with conceiving. I jad a stillbirth 10months ago due to pcos thyroid high blood pressure & gestational diabetes. So I don't wamt this to happen again. Please suggest.
Hello. I'm a thyroid patient from last 5 yrs. My thyroid was always in control. I took 25 mcg tablet. But frm last year it was high so I took 50 mcg. Again I went for a test. It's normal now. Should I continue with 50 mcg? And frm few days my bp is 140/90. Is it due to thyroid. I'm 23 years old. Pls help me I'm really really worried. Thank you.
Sir, I would like to control my obesity which I find is growing up with every passing day. I usually maintain a diet nd avoid junk foods, nd do exercises regularly still no result, nd I don't have thyroid. What should I do? Any medicines available to cut down fat?
My mom is 35 years old and is a teacher by profession she is having thyroid but from a couple of years she is suffering from heel pain she had undergone physiotherapy and kerala treatment also and used many medicines after an x-ray v got to know that the bone backside her feet has grown but now her other foot had so started paining. Her uric acid levels are 5.4.
Hi, I am 25 years old I am going through heavy diabetic it' s not at all coming under control. I have completely stopped eating sweet items and item items which can cause diabetic. Not really understand what to do now. I hope you can help me with this.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.