Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. JosephYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old and I have diabetic fill sleepy but can't get good sleep plus always get mussel pull while sleeping can you help me.
I have borderline Thyroid issues . My TSH has been 5.15 to 6 since last 2-3 years but is maintained . I do not feel other symptoms except for excessive hairfall plus mood swings (anger/irritation) only close to the monthly cycle. No Weight Gain . But weight loss is slow. Should I take a medicine.
What are the symptoms of diabetes? Is drinking tea again and again that is more than 5 times a day is injurious for me?
I am diabetic, and have been suffering from frozen shoulder since last one year. Also loose motion almost 3-4 days a week.
I am 24 years old boy I am having diabetes type 2. My fasting sugar is 130. I am taking glycomet: glimipride-1mg and metformin-500 mg. Should I continue to take medicine?
Sir my mother age 67 unhe sugar h abhi kuch dino se insulin shuru hu h dose 16 aur raat ki! 14 h ask ki report sugar 415 aur khane ke baad vali 547 h sir kya kare.
I am taking the above mentioned medication from last many years. According to latest reports my sugar fasting is 150.6 &sugar pp is 105. I wanted to know that is this normal to have sugar fasting more than pp. And is my medicine OK or needs a change.
Sir I have gone through some Pathology tests in which my uric acid was increased . What precautions should I have to take now?
My Dad is Diabetic, Cause of that his creatinine is always above 5, need to lower the same and some advice.
What are the symptoms of diabetes, How can we treat the diabetes what should we eat after having diabetes?
My fasting BS is 147 and pp 282 should I consult Dr. or els exercises and balance diet will work suggest what should I do.
My friend is diabetic patient. He took a sugar test done which showed the level reaching 212. In order to control the levels what should be the measures to be taken?
Dear doctor, I have osteo arthritis of right knee which has become painful for the last 6 - months. There is some medial meniscus damage which is secondary. I also have diabetes for the last 15 yrs which I could control by walking. Because of arthritis I am not able to walk now. How do I manage arthritis of right knee and diabetes? please let me know.
I am suffering from Diabetic since last 2 years, till date not taken any English medicines, Neem Karela juice , Pranayam.
I am diabetic for last ten years and I am on Allopathic medicine. Suggest me some Ayurvedic medicine to control Sugar level. My present level of fasting sugar is 140.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.