Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JomeshYour feedback matters!
Do excessive masturbation affects height growth. As when you masturbate you somehow expel your body nutrition. I am equal to my father's height. He's around 66 inches tall. I am 18 year old now now and my height has not increased since one year. I just want to know that did masturbation stopped my height?
I think 24*7 negative, and I do not know why I think so much negative right from childhood but please help me to be optimistic and also let me know the cause of my pessimism. I am tired of this negative shit and I am unable to get rid of it.
I have problem related to hair fall. My hair is falling time to time from both sides. I don't know it is due to changing in my location or due to environment change. Mainly I notice this falling of hair from 3 years. So pls suggest me any type of medicine or oil or any therapy.
Dear Doctor Request please guide me home remedy and diet which helps me to strong my digestion system vis a vis glowing skin and remove pigmentation on face.
Alopecia is a medical term used for baldness. There are different sorts of alopecia, including alopecia areata. Alopecia areata is a condition that causes a person’s hair to fall out in patches. It is an autoimmune disease where the person’s own immune system attacks his body, the hair follicles in this case. When this happens, the individual's hair starts to fall out, usually in patches. The degree of hair loss varies from person to person.
Rarely, the person loses all the hair on his or her head (alopecia areata totalis) or whole body (alopecia areata universalis). The person’s genetics may trigger the autoimmune response of alopecia areata, alongside other unknown triggers. For a few people, hair becomes back yet drops out again later. Some people’s hair does grow back. Every case is exceptional. The condition usually occurs when white platelets attack the cells in the hair follicles, making them shrink.
While researchers are uncertain why these changes take place, it appears that hereditary traits are included, as alopecia areata will probably happen in a person who has a relative with the same illness. One in five individuals with the infection have a relative who has also developed alopecia areata. It is also believed that it mostly occurs in people with a family history of other autoimmune diseases such as arthritis or type 1 diabetes.
Alopecia areata cannot be cured but it can be managed in terms of symptoms and hair can grow back. By and large, alopecia areata is treated with medications that are used for different conditions. Treatment choices for alopecia areata include:
- Corticosteroids: These are anti-inflammatory medications that are recommended for immune system illnesses. Corticosteroids can be given in the form of an injection into the scalp or different areas, orally (as a pill), or applied as a balm or a cream.
- Topical immunotherapy: This kind of treatment might be used if the baldness or hair loss recurs. The irritation that the medicines cause may cause hair regrowth.
- Rogaine (minoxidil): This topical medication is now used as a treatment for hair loss. It for the most part takes around 12 weeks of treatment with Rogaine before hair starts to grow back.
A few people with alopecia areata use alternative therapy to treat their condition. These may include:
- Herbal supplements
- Wearing covers (wigs, caps, or scarves) to shield the head.
- A number of people with new-onset alopecia areata have had stress in life, for example, work, family, deaths, surgeries and accidents. Nonetheless, this has not been proven as a cause scientifically.
- Applying sunscreen to shield uncovered areas or patches from sunburns.
- Wearing shades to shield the eyes from the sun if the eyelashes have dropped out.
I am 25 years old female and having hair fall problem. What all tests should I take to know the reason for the hair fall?
I have back pain in my spine in lumbar region. It finds difficult for me too sit at 1 place for an hour. Suggest me some ways.
Hello doctor, my girlfriend has taken 13-15. I pills from past 2 year's will that cause her any serious problem in future? Last month she went for periods twice in the same month. And after that second time within a week she again started to bleed (period again). What does this mean, it's not at all normal? Can you pls tell me what's going on we both r scared.
I am a 23 old man and I am working on cruise ship I think my body has too much heat and I get pimples on mi face and many parts of body so I want to know how to get rid of body heat?
I have dark circles around my eyes but I don't know which caused this. I am becoming a little yellow. What are the symptoms of anemia?
My wife had a longer bleeding phase of more than 10 days this menstrual cycle. Pls guid her wat she can do to stop it.
Last month we have done kidney transplant. Please suggest my diet I am not want to increase weight. Presently no BP, no sugar and all reports normal my neurologist told you eat any thing but only fresh.
Hi sir mera ek 13 saal ka bhai hai uska weight 37 kg aur uski body mein fat nahi hai par uske stomach mein fat chadha hua hai uske stomach ke fat ko kam karne ke liye woh kya kare.
2. Wash scalp thrice a week.
3. Use mild shampoos or washing agents.
4. Dont comb wet hair.
5. Dont tie up wet hair.
6. Let hair dry naturally.
7. Avoid use of hair dryers and blow dryers.
8. Dry hair and detangle with a wide toothed comb.
9. Trim hair regularly to get rid of split ends.
10. Dont tie up hair too tightly.