Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Joe JosephYour feedback matters!
Sir one of the doctor said that tilted pelvis and scoliosis can't be cured by yoga. Then what is the solution for me sir?
My bhabhi has tennis elbow and she underwent treatment twice at Ahmedabad but it is still there and at times she is unable to do household chores. She is a housewife 41.5 years old.
I am feeling palpitations whenever I try to sleep in afternoon after having meals. I had a ECG few days back which is absolutely NORMAL. If anyone can help?
Getting Pus At right Legs at ankle joint. Just Operations Done everything was cleaned by Dr. But again pain Started.
I am 47 year old mother of 2 children having pain in my backbone last point. What should I do? please suggest my body weight is 82. Green tea is beneficial for me? please suggest which green tea is good? because now a days we have lots of brands.
Heyy,i m going to be 21 on this may.My height is 5 feet and my weight is 43 kg. I want to grow 4-5 inches. And also there is pain in both my knees. Please help me
I have sever joint pain it also swell in winter season so give me any succession to recover from It.
I have headache when I laugh enough and if I do work physically so then my pain is going to extreme levels so sir please tell me what I do.
I am 30 years old male. I am feeling little pain in my legs and feeling like having less energy. Sometimes after sitting for long time and then standing I will feel some stiffness and pain while sleeping. What should I do ?
Sir, I have heavy back pain and cervical pain too since 6 year and my serum uric acid was 7 now after medicine usage now 5 but still pain and joint pains. Even I have constipation which of pain will be more when stools not cleared. Please guide me by solutions for the lumber and cervical pain and too on cleaning of the colon clearly. Best wishes.
Sir I have a lot of problems in my backbone all times my backbone pain when we sleep ,when we take heavy wait in my hand my backbone pained what is the reason and tell me a medicine.
Hi that's vishnu I gotta Shoulder pain once I got pain I stop doing workout for more then 5 weeks, still the pain is there but not like earlier stage, what's best pill for recover please help me out I wanna start my workout, thank you.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.