Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. JnandevYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from suffocation when ever I am traveling, and also when my mouth become dry. How could I get out of it.
Hello I have a deep cavity in my teeth (GRINDER) and I feel too much pain in it. So I want to know what is the solution for my problem. Please reply fast I can't control.
I'm 24 years. My teeth are not proper in line. At this age can I go for lining my teeth in order? Will it get succeed?
I have one teeth which came out just above another teeth and in an accident a small portion of the teeth is broken. I want to set my teeth in a good way without using clips and i want to fill up the space that is broken. Can there is any possibilty of solving to my problems
I have rct done and implant placed in lower right posterior 7. As there is less space for crown the dentist cut some part of gums and place implant. I have very much pain after 2 days. Of treatment. Please suggest? will pain subsidies? after how many days?
I have cavity in my teeth so how I can be cured and give me a good advice and there is a muscle tearing in my leg.what to do for these
I am suffering from the dental problems since 2 weeks in my upper teeth there is swelling and when I use toothbrush. Some blood has been out.
1. Brush and floss more frequently.
2. Scrape your tongue.
3. Avoid foods that sour your breath.
4. Kick the habit.
5. Rinse your mouth out.
6. Skip after-dinner mints and chew gum instead.
7. Keep your gums healthy.
8. Moisten your mouth.
9. See us if the problem still persists.
I hav hole in my tooth very little. Its hurting lot since 5 days specially at bed tym there is continue pain n m unable to sleep. M also 1 mnth pregnant. please tell me wat to do.
Resp. Sir, She is suffering from high blood. pressure . And diabetes and teeth pain also can we give her combiflam as pain killer for relief from teeth pain.please reply
I have problem with my wisdom tooth onto my left jaw. Fully not grown and out also. Since its growth is not upward and growing down side. Its like pushing my next tooth and paining a lot What can be the best remedy get relief from this pain with in time. Since I have exam going on. So that I can consult doctor later.
I am 23 years old. I have mouth ulcer continuously in lips, inside cheek and tounge, I cant take food properly. It burns. What should I do?
Hello. I am sandip ghosal. My age is 21. I am having serious sensitivity problem in my teeth from last two months. What should I do?
Dear sir I am suffering from germs of teeth so please tell me any tooth paste name which I can remove germs.
If you are advised to wear braces, it could be due to crooked / improperly positioned teeth which are not cosmetically pleasing or are not very efficiently chewing the food. Today, there is a big variety of braces available to correct the problems. Although all braces serve a similar purpose, but not all braces are suitable for everyone. Here, I am trying to explain some of the types of braces available, which will help you in a better understanding of braces.
- Metal braces: These braces are placed in the outer side of the teeth . A wire is then placed in the brackets which helps in realigning your teeth. This wire needs to be replaced from time to time with other wires usually the wires are replaced in 4 to 6 weeks. This type of braces are the most are the most affordable of the lot and thereby the most common choice.
- Ceramic braces: These types of braces are very similar to the metal braces in terms of functionality. The advantage of ceramic braces is that they resemble the colour of the teeth and are less noticeable. These braces are costlier than their metal counterpart and take a longer time to mount. One common complaint about these braces is that they become yellowish over time. It is therefore very important to clean your teeth properly on a daily basis.
- Lingual braces: Lingual braces mounted at the back of the teeth. As a result, these braces are hardly visible. They are typically recommended to those whose teeth are not very crooked and the amount of teeth straightening required is very less. These braces are ideal for those patients who require an orthodontic device for a long time. They require very good oral hygiene and are also expensive when compared to other braces.
- Damon braces / Self-ligating braces: Damon braces can be mounted on any patient who is fit to get for regular braces. These braces do not require any extra attachment for holding the wire in place. The wire can straight away pass through the brackets making the treatment time shorter by a good six months or so. The healing process tends to be faster with these braces and is one of the easier ones to mount onto the teeth.
They are costing almost close to the cost of the lingual braces. These details are to give you a broad overview of the types of fixed braces available. Your orthodontist will be able to discuss the pros and cons of each after analysing the changes needed and desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.