Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra KumarYour feedback matters!
My penis does not get fully hard, I don't know if I will be able to penetrate or not. Is it because of venous leakage or something else, kindly advise.
I have burning problem in throat while taking normal spicy food. Can you suggest what I do to for it.
My mom have heart problem, sugar and bp every thing is in control then also she is not feeling comfortable with his health problems.
What are the symptoms of flu. And what are the symptoms of swain flu. And how can it be cured tell me please immediately.
We live in a world where technology rules our day-to-day lives and anything that may require manual labour is left to someone else. We usually have help around our homes and offices and hardly have to lift a finger or even our heads, when we are in front of our screens. While the trend of being technologically equipped may be the way forward in today’s world, it also has definitive down-side, it affects our health in many ways.
Those whose jobs require them to be constantly on their seats and who may have to work seated in a single spot for the major part of the day may experience some amount of stomach and digestion issues, which leads to the development of constipation. Constipation is a problem in which people may find it difficult to pass regular stools and may face discomfort in the stomach all through the day. In cases where the problem goes unchecked, it may also lead to greater issues such as piles and fissures, which is why it is important to have the problem treated without delay.
The safest way to bid goodbye to constipation
Many who are under allopathic medication tend to believe that by taking syrups and tablets their health issues will be solved. However, in case of constipation, it is important to understand that conventional medication may be able to provide only temporary relief and the problem may reappear after stopping the medical treatment. In order to be able to get long-term results, it is important to target the root cause of the problem and make sure that the entire digestive system is treated instead of just treating constipation.
One of the safest and most effective types of medication to treat the digestive system and the problem of constipation is to opt for homeopathic medicines that help in addressing the root cause of the issue, without causing any harm to the organs of the body, as is done by regular allopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines also make sure that the patient does not feel drained or drowsy and ensures that no side effects are caused.This means that an active body may be able to respond to the medicines in a more effective manner.
Choosing the right practitioner
The growing popularity of homeopathy as a stream of medicine and treatment has made it possible for patients to have more access to it. However, it is also seen that a huge number of non-reliable practitioners also practice this system of medicine. You must ensure that you go to a qualified homeopathy doctor to get the correct dose and course of treatment.
I'm having high fever with pain in legs, joints and headache. Since three days it was about 104 F with slightly fluctuations. My blood reports show's lymphocytes 16% and platelets 159*10^3/uL. Since yesterday fever is almost below 100. Now there is pain in my stomach in the middle body line below diaphragm to navel while even walking or drinking water. I want to ask- 1. What may b the reason for stomach pain? 2. What low lymphocytes means? 3. Should I drunk much water or not? And should I prefer glucose water. 4.how much time it may take to recover complete ly.
I am 22 years old my left ear listen big sound after next day head left side corner sever pain. Please give me advice.
I am 20 years male. I am suffering from gas trouble from about a month. Gas is releasing from my moth with sounds around 30-40 times per day. Gas is releasing from my mouth immediately after eating anything. Also I am going to bathroom 3 times per day. I am always feeling thirsty and want to go for urine around 5 times per day. I am also feeling too much sweat. My face never look fresh even immediately after bathing.(I hate vegetables and I don't eat them. I eat meat only once per month. I always love to eat Fast Foods and potato curry. What should I do now. Please give me any advice. Thanks in Advance.
I have inguinal hernia. Right side. I'm looking for surgery. Please tell me where to get it done along with price, recovery time, etc. Please help. Thankyou.
I am 19 years old boy suffering from cold and a light fever near about form last 2 months. There is no symptoms of typhoid in my reports. What should I do dr.
I'm suffering from pcod . What should I prefer to do to reduce the effect of pcod ? My weight is increasing day by day.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.
From last 5 to 6 days I am hearing while sound in my ears continuously please suggest what to do and what it can be.
I have diabetes. The Before food 130 to 140 After food 170-180 was range from 3 yrs. I was consuming METATIME 500 1 tablet before food and Diapride 1 mg after food daily morning. nowadays my sugar leve is 170-180 before and 220-240 after food. Please suggest me about tablets. I have medium control over sugar consumption.
Licking of wife's private part is some times gives extra pleasure for both of us is it safe and advisable to have.
The key to a moderately healthy life is often vested in the kind of lifestyle you lead. Certain alterations in your daily routine can bring marked changes in your overall health. The amount of sleep a person gets on a daily basis decides his or her temperament, productivity, and most importantly, the person’s health. If you thought sleep was only a means to relax, you were very wrong.
Getting in sync with your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle, or circadian rhythm, is one of the most important strategies for sleeping better. If you keep a regular sleep-wake schedule you’ll feel much more refreshed and energized than if you sleep the same number of hours at different times, even if you only alter your sleep schedule by an hour or two. A few effective ways can be followed to help the case of sleep deprivation.
- Exercising regularly can have far reaching effects on your sleep patterns- Lack of physical exertion could be the reason behind light or irregular sleep patterns. To remedy the situation, you need to exercise regularly. Heavy cardiovascular exercises are not always necessary; you could do a set of free- hand exercises each day for a stretch of twenty minutes to keep healthy. This helps you to get good sleep at night.
- Eat healthy to sleep well- The kind of diet you follow can also affect your sleep. If your intake of caffeine, nicotine or alcohol is too high, you are sure to face problems in sleeping. It is necessary for you to eat a light dinner; being overly full or being on an empty stomach can ruin your sleep too. Avoid greasy foods, especially at night, as acidity spoils your intentions of getting a peaceful sleep.
- Make sure your night’s sleep is associated with one particular ritual- It is best to accustom your body with a ritual that you particularly carry out before going to bed. For instance, you could take a shower in warm water or massage your head with hot oil before retiring for the day. Such a ritual signals your brain cells that they are required to get some sleep now.
- Keep away from electronic gadgets before going to bed- The bright light of television sets, laptop screens or even cell phones can interfere with your sleep routine. Spending a lot of time on electronic gadgets at night excites your brain neurons, preventing them from any kind of relaxation.
- Cut down on sleep during the day- While twenty to thirty minute long power naps during daytime can help restore drained out energy, longer naps are actually harmful. If you sleep for long stretches in the day, you will invariably fail to get sufficient sleep at night. Hence, remind yourself to not fall prey to the temptations of a comfortable bed during daytime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.