Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jigna
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JignaYour feedback matters!
I have mouth wound for over 1 month. How I will cure? Even I taken b- complex tonic, tablet but its not cure?
I am a 21 year old female. I have a bad breathe problem in mouth and breathout by nose from past one year. What should I do? and how to stop my bad breath completely?
I have bad breath I did proper brushing cleaning my teeth visiting a doctor but no response I get from this bad breath.
I am 27 year old. Main guthka khata tha. Jiski wajah se mera muh kam khulta hai. Please upaye bataye.
Flossing once a day is recommended as it quickly takes care of any food particles that may be lodged in your teeth and prevent tooth decay.
In my dental treatment doctor suggest me removal plate for my teeth instead of braces because I have problem of gagging so it is effective and what will be the cost of this treatment generally please give me the idea it is very urgent. Ya and I am a cerebral palsy patient please concern this also.
Regularly occurring Mouth Sores. Really painful. I can't speak, eat properly. I used to get these but they were temporary for 4-5 days but this time its more than 2 weeks still Sores are hurting me. I'm using Quickool gel. I'm drinking N water with sugar because I can't drink normal water because of pain pls suggest me any medicine.
There are white patches on my tongue. I am 21 years old and these patches are there from last 5 years. It used to hurt when I observed this but after that there was no pain. Now i feel my tongue as normal but these patches are still present. Is this something serious ?
Doctor gave s.m.fibro tablet for 3 months to cure oral submucos fibrosis. How this will work? And what next? I have mouth opening of 2 and half fingers. Tx.
How to avoid bad breath, tough we I am taking good care of my teeth still facing this issue. Please help me.
Sir and mam, I have pain in my teeth from last 10 days. I have been using" sensodent-k" toothpaste and I am also taking" nice MR" medicine but there is no relief yet. Please help.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.