Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. JenrarYour feedback matters!
I have a real job in which I use computer 12 hours regularly so I want to trick for safe my eyes please suggested me!
I have red eyes from 2days what should I do give me a suggestion and my brother have symptom of flu what should I do can you giv me suggest I have do not go anyway.
I am 18 year boy and my eyes are very weak so is there any way to secure my eyes or how can I my my eyes strong?
There is pain in my right eye lid near the above crease from about 3 days. When I touch my eye it aches but when I moving my eye ball in circular motion or in any direction I did not feel any pain. I do not understand why there is a sudden pain. Firstly I thought its conjunctivitis but it does not seem like that as its already been three days. Please help.
I have red eyes since I can remember. Accompanied with itching, gets better in winters and worse in summers and after long compete hours. I have also noticed that when I smoke weed they get better. 7-8 years before a doctor told me it's an allergy and you have to live with it. 22 male.
I hav to go for a laser treatment as I am having power in my eyes so what I have to do so that I have to get the treatment.
My eyes are of yellowish and Red since 10years. I meet doctors but he says no any problem. What can I do for remove it?
I am 64 year woman having multiple sclerosis since 1991 I had suffered loss of vision in left eye in 1991 and again in 1995 both the times ophthalmology docs prescribed steroids in the Aiims and vision was restored 95 %. No complication since then. However I apprehend if some complication develop in coming years then what should be precautions to avoid it.
I have problem related to eye from last ten days I am facing problem. Water blowing and itching. Please advice me better.
I sleeping nearly for 8 hours a day, even though my eye looks lazy and blood circulation to my eye is very less. Is there any severe problems in my eyes?
I have eye problem. I can not see long distance sight. Facing huge problem while studying too. please help me and suggest any way to solve it.
Sir I am big problem of my eyes. My seen power is very low in night sir. 5 time I chak up my eyes but result is. Not work.
When I watch TV tears use to come from my eyes so wat should I so to stop them coming again and again.
An eye stye develops when a specific oil gland at the edge of an eyelid gets infected. A stye looks like a pimple in appearance and may occur either outside or the inside of an eyelid.
Here are several facts you should know about eye styes:
- Pain, redness and tenderness are the first signs: After these symptoms are observed, a small pimple develops in the affected area and swells up the eyes. In some cases, only the immediate area is affected while in other cases, the entire eye gets swollen.
- Styes do not cause problems with vision: Vision is not affected by eye styes much and both near vision and far vision will remain unaffected.
- Staphylococcal bacteria causes an eye stye: This specific bacteria is usually found in the nose which makes it easy to transfer to the eyes when you rub your nose (read more about Allergic Issues of the Nose) and then the eyes.
- Styes are contagious: Every human contains this bacteria in their body, which cause styes and any person of any age can develop an eye stye. Eye styes are contagious in nature and can spread from person to person. You must keep your eyes and hands very clean and must not share pillows, bed sheets or towels.
- Most eye styes heal on their own: Most styes heal on their own within a few days. Applying hot compress for fifteen minutes, three to four times a day, can help you get relief from an eye stye. This process, continued over a long time will cause the stye to rupture, drain and heal on its own.
- Do not pop an eye stye: People have the habit of popping pimples (know more about the Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples) with their fingers, but it is advised not to do that in case of eye styes. You must allow the stye to heal on its own.
A stye occurring inside the eyelid is called an internal hordeolum and might not rupture or heal on its own. This type of stye is serious and requires medical attention, the doctor will surgically open it up and drain it. You will be prescribed antibiotic ointments in case of recurring styes. Pre moistened eyelid cleansing pads can also be used to maintain hygiene and avoid blepharitis.
Eye stye can occur due to other eye issues: Other conditions of the eyes can also cause eye styes. The affected area undergoes frequent watering, light sensitivity gets increased and the person may feel something is stuck in their eye. An eye stye causes infection of the eyelids and affects the entire eye. Although they are not very serious and in most cases heal on their own, proper care, and precautions should be taken for eye styes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.