Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jeevesh K BYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor Ji, I am 63 years old and I work in a private company as an accounts manager. I take medicine for high BP and blood sugar. Both are within normal range. I always carry two packets of marie biscuits and when I feel hungry I take few biscuits and water. You suggest peanuts. Salted peanuts are available but will it do any harm to my health and BP and sugar problem. Kindly confirm. Even potatoes chips are available. Please confirm.
Im 17 years old and my hair use to be really long btw im biracial black and white and I came across these hair vitamins. They have. Vitamin A (beta-carotene) 10,000 U 200% vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg 417% vitamin-1 (d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate 12 IU 40% vitamin-2 (riboflavin) 100 mg 5882% Niacinamide 30 mg 150% vitamin-6 (pyridoxine hcl) 100 mg 5000% Folic acid 400 mcg 100% Biotin 4000 mcg 1333% Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) 250 mg 2500% Calcium (carbonate) 200 mg 20% Zinc (amino acid chelate) 5 mg 33% Copper (gluconate) 1 mg 50% Can I take this hair vitamin.
From past few months I have severe pain in my testicles I approached doctor but he prescribed only Dolo 650 mg tablet where I thought not useful and dint take any tablet please suggest what be the problem three months back I went to gym.
How to improve my body fitness and how to reduce my body weight. Now my body weight is 80kg my height is 175cm.
I have been feeling extremely depressed since an year now. I'm a class 12 student (i was born on may 4 2000). I was fine till class 10 but things changed when I went to join another school in class 11. I ended up dropping out of that school after 2 months of joining. I became extremely depressed and refused to leave the house. I joined another school but I go to school only once a week, and my teachers are really pissed about it. I lack motivation, I feel extremely low, I just can't get up and be normal and go to school everyday. Waking up in the morning has become extremely hard. I either oversleep or don't sleep at all almost every single night. I talked to my parents about this but they just think its a state of mind and I'm just feeling sad. My dreams would be crushed if I continue being the way that I am. I definitely need as quick fix to this problem as I cannot afford to fail in my class 12 board exams. I have always had high dreams and hopes and if this problem continues, I don't think I would be able to pursue my dreams. I'm failing in every single subject now and I feel horrible and suicidal. Everyday I wonder why do I even bother living? Life just doesn't excite me anymore. I really need to get out of this dark hole and make myself a future. Please help, I really need help so bad right now. Thanks!
Sir I am a students and my age is 24 year old . My disease is that my hand palm and leg palm are black since last 8 year please suggested me.
Hi, my hand shakes a lot I don't know what's a deficiency so how can I consult the same, I am 30 year old and want to be fit, so please help.
Can the high LDL cholesterol patients can also intake ghee? Pls advice. We observed the LDL cholesterol as 146. Pls suggest us some healthy ways to maintain back the correct level of LDL with diet habits (food list) and exercises.
How Tailor-Made Diet and Detox Plans can help to Reduce Weight
I am 24 year old male, I loose about 10 hairs per day, how to stop it, and whether there is a chance of hair growth in the fallen place.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.