Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JeethinYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old I have heavy pimples on my face and It will look like holes if there any precautions please help me with it.
Greeting sir, I have been taking FELIZ-S PLUS for the last 7 years for my anxiety and insomnia. Is it safe in all aspects. Kindly advise.
I'm conceived, This is 9th month for me, I'm suffering from severe throat pain. In my blood test report serum T4 is 11.04 but normal is 4.6 - 10.5 cord. I having cold and cough and inside my nose I having wound too. What is the reason for my throat pain.
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. I can not burp when I lie down. But when I sit straight, gas comes out. And it has been like 1.5 months now. But now its starting to pain. What is the reason? But sometime when I burp, food comes out. Also very rarely when I burp sometimes. I can feel pain on my chest. What is happening? Am I dying? Is it severe? Is it serious?
I have been suffering of common cold, I am an IT analyst have to be in AC for almost 10 hours. Most of the time I have cold, currently I have running nose, no cough but slightly feverish. I have taken Crocin, but not completely recovered. Having cold and fever (99 degree). Please advise is this viral and any medication. Due to running nose my skin also have turned rough, the cheeks and around the nose area.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I'm male 26 years old. I'm suffering from severe hair fall. I tried all the available products in the market. But no use. Please suggest best way. N diet which strengthens my hair..
I am 20 years old and my hair becoming curly and thin day to day, and have hair fall problem.(less hair fall. I want silky, thick, plain hair. Please suggest me.
How much dental problem if bleeding now and old 80s problem so what should I do please reply soon otherwise I will die?
My hair was falling from several days. I tried several shampoos but no use. Give me some suggestions.
I have weakness since 5 months. I have consulted many doctors and I am not well. What can I do. Please advise me soon.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
- A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
- A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
- Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
- Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.