Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JeethinYour feedback matters!
Ate watermelon and avocado since 40 days on regular basis due to summer but now sick and facing throat problem Now how to cure and rescue.
I Feel I am suffering from gastritis. I feel nausea almost every time and I feel urge to vomit after every meal specially in the morning. I also consulted doctor and was given medicines to reduce stomach acid and some antibiotics. It did not help so I switched to homeopathy. It also did not help much. So I search for medicine online and I started taking ocid d and unienzyme. Still I feel pain in upper abdomen and I feel nausea. Its been a year now. Im so worried. Please help.
In my face lots of nodular acne and it is very painful and itching. What should I do I don't understand.
My mother have problem of diabetes, b. P & thyroid. So please consult right precaution & home made remedies.
I am suffering from hair fall hair dry and ruff dull hair. What can I do for my hair. And how to prevent from hair fall.
How to get relief from migraine. My sister have migraine from last 3 year. Can you tell me that it is possible to get ride from migraine. Ravi.
I have spots and very small acnes on my face and oily face too so my friend suggest me to use proactive this product can help you to clear your face, so is it proactive best product?
My son is 1 month old. He has a problem of gas in his body . Because of gad, he cries sometime. So what can we do?
Why do feet stink?
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- Wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- Poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- Changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- Too much stress
- Hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- Athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)
My dad has severe knee pain nd difficulty in walking from past 3 years. Is knee transplantation a better option. Or its not safe.
I have lot of hair fall. I don't know the reason but its been a couple of months I have lot of hair loss. M really worried about it.
Hi, Recently I find out my lower right wisdom teeth turned into black/brownish color half of the portion but no pain at all. But it caused a pimple inside on the cheek near the wisdom teeth. I am worried so much what exactly has happened to my teeth. If I am supposed to go under surgery to remove the wisdom teeth what are the complications for my age and I used to smoke in past. I don't have any other health problems. Please suggest me something I am really stressed out.
I want to know if someone is diagnosed with chlamydia, but has had it for months or even years can it become a disease or can it get worse if left untreated can you die?
I am continuously loosing hair from head, no dandruff now, great digestion too, workout daily, take nice healthy diet, no hereditary hair loss problem.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies