Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jayranganath MYour feedback matters!
I feel pain in chest. Sometimes in both sides and some times in side of heart. What can this be. A heart problem or chest problem.
I am 19 years old. I masturbated regularly. Am I getting heart stroke? I studied in some sites that excess masturbation leads to stroke. Please give a solution to my problem.
My question is what is a exercises for my left side blunting chest effusion what I can prevent of food what can I do to save my life what to do .i found left side lower chest blunt with effusions. I have consulted my doctor he recommend tb and he suggested a medicine of tb kit for long time medicine but he was not sure he said that its my opinion to take this my medicine l I ask you that I will take medicine or not pls help. What can I do.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.