Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayasudha
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. JayasudhaYour feedback matters!
Hi my husband is having Tightening and pain's in his throat too bad that it's very hard for him to drink water.
Avoiding a Sore Penis From a Male Chastity Cage
In general, most men like to avoid anything which can produce a sore penis. One of the reasons a guy pays attention to good penis care is so his penis will not be sore when given the opportunity to go into action. But some men do enjoy certain sexual roles which, while they provide them with pleasure, might also result in a sore penis. One such situation can occur when a man enjoys wearing a male chastity cage (or similarly male chastity device) around his penis.
This presents a bit of a catch-22 situation. Many times a man who enjoys having his penis bound up in a male chastity cage is also a man who prefers to engage in submissive play as well,which again can often lead to the penis and/or balls being manhandled or otherwise inflicted with varying degrees of pain. And indeed, one of the purposes of a chastity cage is to provide pain when the penis becomes erect. So does a man with a chastity cage actually want to avoid a sore penis?
The answer varies
There's no hard and fast answer to this question, but a very general rule of thumb might be that if a man's experience with a chastity cage is relegated to role playing, rather than to what might be termed a lifestyle choice, he is perhaps more leery of a sore penis resulting from his experiences. In other words, if a guy likes to spend a couple of hours playing a submissive role to a partner that includes the use of a cage for a couple of hours, he is probably not in the market for a lingering sore penis experience. On the other hand, if the man does not view his submissiveness as a role he is playing but more as an expression of who he actually is, he may be more inclined to view penis pain as a welcome side effect of having his penis imprisoned in a cage.
Avoiding a sore penis
So assuming a sore penis is to be avoided, what are some strategies a man should employ when indulging in limited cage play?
- Only do so with a trusted partner. This goes without saying, but role playing should only be entered into with a willing partner who is "on the same page" about rules.
- Establish keywords. The participants should decide on words to use to stop the game. Otherwise, a partner may assume that a man's request to be removed from the cage is all part of the fun.
- Limit time in the cage. Some urologists suggest no more than 3-4 hours at one go.
- Choose the cage carefully. Some are designed specifically to produce pain or discomfort, such as those lined with little metal points or bumps.
- Beware of the weight. Although cages are relatively small, they can be relatively heavy - and that extra weight may cause some unexpected soreness.
Many people find that some degree of penis pain helps fulfill them sexually. Experimenting with this can add to one's sex life, but a guy should still take steps to make sure no real damage is being done to the penis.
A sore penis, whether from a chastity cage, over-exertion or other reasons, may benefit from the regular application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will include vitamin C among its ingredients. This vitamin is a key component of collagen, which gives tone and elasticity to penis skin. The crème should also include L-arginine, an amino acid which is neuroprotective. When a sore penis results in loss of penis sensation, L-arginine can help restore lost sensitivity.
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.