Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayasree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayasreeYour feedback matters!
I had two miscarriages in the last two years one at 3 rd month another at 5th month. Married 5 years ago. I am a Pcos patient. I don't ovulate regularly. I am on metformin. Last miscarriage on Aug '16 @ 5th month. What at my chances to conceive again? If I wanna go to Ivf what are my chances to conceive? is there any other easy way to conceive? Two times I conceived by using siphene 150 mg. Can I try the same again to conceive again? 1st pregnancy lost due to no heart beat found. 2nd pregnancy lost at almost 22 weeks due to high BP. But I never had a history of high BP. Kindly suggest me on this?
Hello sir, my Friend was in depression from last some days and she taken 10-12 pills of unknown remedies. Bt she she vomited just after that. Now she is facing problem in menstruation. She feeling more pain. And color of blood is dark and brown. And bleeding is also more. please suggest what should we do.
I have been married since 3 months. Now we are planning for a baby. My periods started on 25th Nov 2015. Normal cycle lasts for 28 days. Since my hus is working far away from me, could you please tell my ovulation date & the best time to do sex? What all things can we do to make sure that the sperm reach the egg?
Sir I have given unwanted 72 to my wife she take medicine but she fell like vomiting sleeping and mouth taste is bitter she take medicine yesterday approx 11: 30 pm sir please reply me what I do.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet. Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
- Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
- Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
- Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing indigestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
- Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Intimacy with your loved ones is always preferred and is a wonderful experience, however, at times your bodily needs are not aligned with your partner's need, in such cases you can easily explore your body through masturbation. Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your desires, which is healthy as well as beneficial. Here are some of the most common misconceptions and the truths behind masturbation.
Myth: Masturbation doesn't provide any long term health benefits.
Fact: Many experts believe that masturbation can be good for your health. Some of the health benefits that it provides include improved concentration levels and better sleep. It also helps in relieving stress and headaches as your body releases endorphins (brain chemicals), which give you a sense of well-being. Apart from that, masturbating regularly ensures better fitness levels and a youthful appearance in men. For women, it offers certain sexual health benefits such as less pain during sexual intercourse. This happens due to the interaction between brain receptors and the endorphins, which help in reducing your perception of pain. Furthermore, it can even reduce vaginal dryness.
Myth: There's no limit to how much you can masturbate.
Fact: According to the American Psychological Association, you should stop masturbating if it affects your daily life; causes emotional problems or physical soreness; disrupts your relationship with your partner or makes you unable to have orgasms from the stimulation that you experience with your partner. Otherwise, the frequency of masturbating can vary from individual to individual. If you masturbate a number of times in a day and still lead a healthy and satisfying life, you have nothing to worry about.
Myth: Masturbation makes you go blind.
Fact: Masturbation cannot make you blind. Studies conducted on this point of contention haven't been able to find a link between masturbation and blindness. On the contrary, these researches have gone on to reveal that individuals who masturbate 4 times daily or more for years haven't been found to suffer from any diseases attributed to masturbation, including blindness.
Myth: People in relationships do not masturbate.
Fact: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.