Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi my periods are delayed 10 days, having pain in breast and its heavy have backacke and abdoman is heavy. What should I take to start my period and with these signs are there chances of pregnancy ?
Why bleed vagina after sex. She is not suffering from period, period was just 10 15 days before then why bleeding. During sex there is no pain no scratches and no pricking but during sex some time she feels like she has no energy for few seconds. So what is the reason bleeding vagina.
Hello Doctor, My period is due today or tomorrow. I have had period symptoms from last 2 days and today morning I found brownish discharge on tissue while wiping. However I don't have cramps now. But period has still not shown. Still brownish discharge. Will I get my period? Also we have been sexually active and trying to conceive. Anything to worry?
My wife is 3 months pregnant this her first pregnancy, age 23 year, no any abortion before this pregnancy Last night when I press her boobs, the milk come from them It's worries?
She has risk of breast cancer as her mother has breast cancer. Is der any premedication or vaccine available to prevent this cancer. Hope you wil answer.
I am 48, yrs I have noticed a small lump like in my right breast which was noticed during my menstruation last month and it is still there what should I do there is no pain.?
Writing on behalf of my mother. She will be 49 YO this Nov. She has a history of painful periods with heavy flow. She has fibroids on the uterine wall and has been undergoing treatment for several years. She was having Novelon OC for about 2 years. She often took the pills at a stretch for 1.5- 2 months with the doctors permission so the periods were delayed. A few months back her bleeding started inspire of the Novelon pills (taking two pills a day). So she consulted another doc who prescribed Regestrone Sandoz .5 mg. Taking the pills twice a day was showing light spotting so she consulted with the doc and started having 3 pills a day after which the bleeding completely stopped until she stopped taking the pills to get started with periods. The last usg done 2 months back shows that the uterus size and wall thickness have grown. Is this due to overuse of Novelon? Is it possible these irregularities are happening because she is approaching menopause? Her doc said she might need to get a biopsy done. Is this really anything serious? Pl reply asap as are all extremely worried.
I was on medication for irregular periods. I was on medication of KRIMSON 35. I had the intercourses on 14feb. My periods were over on around 9th Feb. Usually what happens is the that the period starts as soon as the medication is over. My dose finished on 2nd march. BT still uptill now no periods. What should I do. However my bf was wearing a protection and we are sure that nthng would happen coz he took it out before cumming. But sill the fear of pregnancy is Dr. What should I do. Pls help.
I had a still birth in end of 8th month due to amniotic fluid was emptied. And I had gestational diabetes also. Now i am pregnant of 5 weeks. Can you suggest me how to manage gestational diabetes and what to do for my healthy baby.
After cesarian 3rd month I got regular menses but In 4th month I did not have my periods. That means I am again conceiving or else my next pregnancy has started help me I am worried?
I take a medicine that was unwanted 72 and after that I had heavy period but from last 4 month I have no period so please.
I have pcod problem. How could I have a baby. Is it possible. I tried a baby about 3yrs. But I failed. Doctor advice me to do laproscopy for a baby. What should I do. Please help me.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
summer is here to stay.