Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I did sex on 15 may just before a day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr on 18 may I got my periods it lasted till 25 may I got heavy discharge. Now its 30 June I haven't got my periods why my periods is delayed? I don't want to be pregnant. And on 29 and 30 June I am getting heavy (fluid) white discharge. please help me out.
How to clear dry less, in vaginal insertion, Name the lubricant which have, or dies not have side effects.
How treatment is carried out in Mesotherapy
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.
I have irregular menses periods what can I do for that I am very tired because of it I have always spotting.
My wife is 37 weeks pregnant so when we can expect our baby plg suggest n what to be taken into care and when to go to hospital kindly brief about it.
What should be the solution for vaginal infection for my wife from last one month. Can not go to hospital.
I have irregular periods due to thyroid disease what should I have to do to maintain regular periods?
I am 20 years old I'm having problem of unpleasant vaginal smell, excessive hair fall and sometimes stomach. Is there any relation between these things or any serious issue.
I am 23 yrs old. I have taken contraceptive pill and I have my period afftr 2 days of takng pill. I had my period twice in a month but now its upto one month I have not got my period. M hv dbe wid pregnancy test but its negative nw m worried why my period is nt comng on time.
Hi . I got negative preg test as i did 4 days before. But still i m confused that i might be pregnant. My date of periods is 5 of month. I don't want to be pregnant. What to do.
She is suffering from period delay . Her last period date was 16 April 2016 . Its almost 2 months after her period but till now there is no sign of period again . We also done pregnancy test with kit 2 times but the results were negative. Please suggest any solutions so that she again have a regular period.
Hi doctor. I am 22+. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 20 and 21 july. I had my last periods on 22 june. and now of this month my periods should start on before 22 july or on the exactly 22nd july. But till now I'm missing it. Don't know what to do. please advice?
Hi I have itching in my vagina, and it staying continuously, its not happened sometime, And not only itching I have bad smell white solid material and small rash as well. I consult with the doctor also bt no profit at all. Please suggest me medicine or something which can be helpful for me.
Hi My Wife pregnant hai tou kya multiPlex me movie dekhne ja sakta hai kya koi side effect toh nahi hoga waha ke sounds se.
Want to know the correct time to get conceived is it to have sex before periods or after and what duration, Pl suggest as we planning for a baby.
Wome have more emotion
It's clear that estrogen is closely linked with women's emotional well-being. Depression and anxiety affect women in their estrogen-producing years more often than men or postmenopausal women. Estrogen is also linked to mood disruptions that occur only in women --premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and postpartum depression.
Exactly how estrogen affects emotion is much less straightforward. Is it too much estrogen? not enough? it turns out estrogen's emotional effects are nearly as mysterious as moods themselves.