Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years boy one of my sister is having thyroid problem in her neck her age is 28 years and she is facing this problem last 6month so please guide me.
I am 27 year old man. I have skin problem for last 6 month. There is like scabies on my body parts. What can I do?
Mera baby 2. 5 months ka ho gya hai par muje uski eyes mei kuch problem lagti ha wo waise to eyes centre me ek sath le ata h pr jb side m dkhta h tab ek corner pe hoti h or ek centre me. Kindly tell why kyu hota ha I am worrid muje kya krna chahiye child specialist and kha ki y srf dkhne m bura lgega isse baby ko koi dikkt ni hogi. Please btaiye mai kya kru?
I was checking tips related to teeth on Lybrate and floss is recommended at a lot of places. Few of these questions popped up in my mind : 1. I am curious why it is not common in India? 2. I watched few videos on youtube to learn the proper way to floss. After watching the videos I felt like it will be loosen the gums as one is putting the pressure on them also. Second I felt like it will start thinning the enamel also from the teeth. I am worried unnecessarily or care should be taken while flossing?
My 11 year old girl is having pain in abdomen (just above navel) before passing stool .she has no other significant symptoms .A day before she petted stray dogs and already had a case of fever, abdominal pain, stool 3 months back too. She has chronic constipation too and is a sensitive child under stress also. I am confused if this time The pain is due to constipation complication or worm ingestion or something else. She has been passing seed like things in stool since 2 months though stool test had not shown any parasite presence.
I am 54 years old male. I am facing severe male dysfunction for the last 6 years. Can I regain the sexual power of having sex with my wife and satisfy her?
Hello, I study in class 12 but I didn't concentrate my study please give solution how to concentrate study time.
I have irregular period, when I did not get ma period more then 2 month I took deviry 10 mg for 3 days, there is any chance for infertility.
While having sex, my penis loose the grip. It's become hard when I start but within some time it totally becomes loose and I have to stop in between.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.
Sir my nerve conduction test is normal .But I dint do MRI as my neurologist suggest me neck x-ray and analyse and told me it's neck spondylitis .But apni in my hand very hard some time even above neck near by ear ,suggest.
I am 21 year female. When I squeeze a little clear liquid appears, not much though what does that mean? I'm so confused I am not pregnant as far as I know .I have my regular periods , I took a test it says negative.
I have pimples spot on my face and I have used lots of spot removing products but no effect. Please help me.
Hi, I'm 25 years old male. Whenever i'm in the state of anxiety/fear or nervous situations, my hands are shaking. I encountered this problem at the age of 18. Can you please let me know the remedies for this? If I need to see a doctor, which specialist should I consult?
Eat more often.
Try weight gainer shakes.
Use bigger plates.
Add cream to your coffee.
Get quality sleep.