Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayashreeYour feedback matters!
1. Most fertile period for conception: midcycleplus minus 48 hrs, counting first day as d1 in 28 day regular cycle.
2. Safe period for sex: Excluding the period above.
3. Size of penis: Nothing to do with potencyor virility. 2.5 inches of erection is enough for sexual pleasure of woman.
Don't waaste money on ads.
4. I pill: Not required if having unprotected sex in" safe period"
Withdrawal bleeding mistaken and implantation bleeding.
5. Intercourse during period: matter of hygiene only. Chances of std more if unprotected.
6. Oral sex no ulcer in mouth cavity or genital.
No go in case of hepatitis B, stds.
I am 7 weeks old pregnant I want to get this pregnancy terminated is there any pill which I can take and terminate this pregnancy.
Hi mam I am trying to conceive for 3 months but not yet successful I had sex at my most fertile day n mostly I had sex 5 or 6 times in a month. I have 4 fibroids in my uterus but after my ultrasound my doctor said they are not creating any problem. I want to conceive soo badly pls help .this month I thought em pregnant bcoz my periods were 2 days late but it suddenly started. Pls guide me can. I.take vitamins if yes then let me know which one? And y I am not conceiving my periods are very regular and good.
What are the symptoms of being pregnant found in a women in starting 1month of unprotected intercourse?
Is taking a periods delay medicine safe for delaying just for 2-3 days? After the periods she has to go for hymenoplasty. whether there will be any complications or not by taking period delay medicine?
Now a days everybody is so busy in there work that they don't have time for themselves which is resulting in so many lifestyle disorders like diabetes, bp, obesity ect. Main reason for this lifestyle disorders is stress and abnormal lifestyle. Ayurveda texts has mentioned detail dincharya and ritucharya which now a days no body is following and because of which we are facing so many health issues. My today tips is for how to maintain your body temperature. For maintaining body temperature just put rasna churna one pinch on your anterior fontanelle (put your thumb on nose and middle finger on head the point where your middle finger touches is your anterior fontanelle) daily after bath.
Yesterday night during intercourse contraceptive (condom) came off. My wife has already taken unwanted 72 this week on last Saturday. Can she take another one? What other options to prevent the pregnancy?
I am a 42 years of female, I have fibroid in my uterus, now a days I get irregular period and more painful, is there any permanent solution for this problem? Pl advice.
Hello, I am facing excessive hair loss for last 3-4 months. I was diagnosed with pcod by a gynecologist who did sonography by herself in her clinic. She said that in both ovary pcod has developed. But after that I went to sexologist and she said that pcod is in only one (left) ovary with 11-12 follicles. Then I went to endocrinologist, who said that at this age (36 yr) pcod is not a big problem as my all blood reports came normal (I.e.hormonal, thyroid and all other reports are within normal range) and periods are very regular i.e. Exactly 30 days cycle. With this she said that hormonal therapy should not be given after 35 years and suggested me follihair and evacuate. Even I am totally not interested in taking hormonal therapy, as my mother had stroke and is paralyzed for last 7 years, but even after taking follihair and evacure for 1 1/2 months, hair fall is there. I am so worried, losing hair at high speed. I'll highly appreciate if you could help me. Thx a lot.
My period generally comes in 29 days but this time 34 days past period has not come. I was taking thyroid 12 mg tab that I stopped this month as tsh was nominal 2.05 Pls suggest what is the issue as I am not pregnant too.
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get a sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to a sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of awakenings when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here!
I am a mom of a toddler 2 years old and working as well having hypothyroid. I am so much exhausted that wen I go to bed I juat want to sleep dat is the reason I have a fight with my husband almost every day he says I dnt have interest in sex. Whybthis ia so I really do not feel like having sex.
I am 22 years old. I lost my virginity 1 month ago I made love with my partner and he came in me. It was 1st time we did it so without condom. I took the ipill in next 3 hrs. The same thing happened that night and I took d pill again next day. It has been 2 weeks ago in which we have not been physical again. Now, when I go to pee, in middle of it I feel a sharp pain and it stops. Due to this, I have to visit the loo more then needed as the bladder is not empty. A drop of blood too flows in the end. Is it something serious or just some infection that can be cured by medicine.
Sweetened breakfast cereals can cause a spike in blood sugar, but the response can vary. "Blood sugar reactions to cereal vary greatly from person to person," Even oatmeal—which is recommended as a good choice by the ADA—can be a problem if it's the sweetened, instant type.
Have this instead: Swap breakfast cereal for a high-protein meal instead, suggests Try an egg white omelet with vegetables and turkey or Canadian bacon with a small slice of low-carb (7 grams) bread. Cholesterol in the yolk may contribute to a higher risk of heart disease and diabetes, which makes egg whites a healthier option. Steel cut and traditional oatmeal, cooked slowly, is a better choice than other types of oatmeal as it is less likely to spike blood sugar. Small portions and adding protein can help.