Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashankar C
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashankar CYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I need to ask whether having lymp (ganthh) under the jaw is normal or not. There are two glands or lymph or ganthh under my jaw one on left and the other on right side. They are just below the tongue and I can feel them by touching my skin. My right side lymph is paining little bit from lst 2 or 4 days. Please tell me something about this. Remember I am also suffering from lipoma.
Sir in my mouth there was a slightly bump. Inside my left cheeks it feels it is thicker than the other. There was also some white places inside my cheeks. I went to a dentist. He told that it is due to my wisdom teeth because it has not grown properly. The bump also has decreased a lot. Doctor told that due to teeth biting I got a cut mark inside cheeks. He told that there is nothing to worry. I am worried why my cheeks inside feel thicker.
I am a 51 years man. Suffering from piles since 7 years but last 1 and a half year I have no problem by taking desi upchar. I am taking Sat Isabella regularly for smooth clearance. Now I had a problem of cut marks on my tongue which is very itching while taking spicy food. Looking forward for your precious advice.
I usually suffer from mouth ulcers. It gets spread all over my mouth including throat. I can't even eat or drink anything. It's really very painful. I only prefer homeopathic medicine. Please help me.
My age is 23, I am suffering with bad smell from my mouth. I brush daily twice and after my brush few minutes later smell will come. My father always used to say me that the smell is coming so please advice me what to do.
Hai sir I am 23 years old my front teeth is little forward and there is a gap in between I am planning to wear braces is it possible for my age please suggest me.
Hi mam, I am 23 years old. Can I reduce my tooth height with out braces ?and how much time taken with these process.
Hello Doctor, I got my dental surgery done yesterday where my wisdom tooth was removed after surgery. How long would it take for these stitches to dry. I also have issues with jaw movement as it starts giving pain. What would recommend me to do during this period. What can I eat during this period. Thank you.
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
Gum bleeding is a severe kind of oral trouble and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise it might get converted into a serious issue. There are some simple ways by means of which bleeding gums can be stopped.
5 ways to prevent bleeding of gums
- Have a healthy diet: Oral health can only be preserved well by maintaining a healthy diet, and this can also prevent bleeding gums. Fruits and veggies are included in this kind of diet. These foods offer necessary nutrients, which get absorbed in your gums as a result of which gums stop bleeding. The state of your gums can be improved by adding those foods into your diet as these are enriched with magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Improving dental care routine: Bleeding gums can be stopped by taking good care of the health of your gums, and this is possible only with the help of a regular dental check-up. Consult a dentist right away. Though flossing and brushing are needed for reducing gum inflammation and swelling, but still medical check-up is required in order to find out whether you are using the correct toothbrush, flossing solution and toothpaste or not. On the other hand, early stages of gum diseases causing bleeding can be detected and thus advanced stages can be easily prevented.
- Quit smoking: You should not continue smoking anymore in order to protect your gums from different troubles or diseases. Tobacco toxins keep on depositing over your gums due to consistent smoking thereby, causing severe troubles, and you might even face gum bleeding.
- Acute relaxation: If your stress levels somehow get increased, then in that case, you might face the trouble of gum bleeding. This is the reason you should steal some time from work for relaxation. You can also start practicing different kinds of stress-releasing therapies like yoga, meditation and other related ones. In this way, your mind troubles will be eliminated, stress level will be controlled, and finally immunity system can be strengthened as a result of which bleeding from the gums can be stopped.
- Stop sharing dental accessories: It has been found that most of the gum diseases are occurring due to sharing of dental accessories with your dear ones; especially toothbrush, braces and others. This will eventually spread affection and love, but along with that infectious gum diseases will also occur, which are highly unwanted. These diseases might lead to severe gum bleeding at times.