Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayaraman H.sYour feedback matters!
The treatment of piles is available in Ayurveda or not ? I am suffering from piles and my skin come out from anus I have consulted with Ayurveda doctors and he said there is no treatment available in Ayurveda and he advised me to consultant with surgeon only surgery is the treatment of this. But I do not want to surgery. Please give me suitable advice for the treatment of this decease.
I feel tired all the day. I have headache and neck pain most of the times. I feel so much flurry, pressured & stressed in some simple condition as well which can be over come easily in day to day routine. I take Tricare Mr. Tablet regularly to feel better. PleaS suggest advise on the condition.
I am suffering from bloating stomach and acidity, tongue is dry and there is some time vomiting sensation, feel some bitterness in mouth early morning, if I eat any thing there start gastric and stomach bloating, even when get up in morning I feel pains in legs and hands.
I am 23 years old men. I tried sex for 5 times and I was unable to do that due to erection of penis. I think I have dysfunction dysfunction disease. Pls suggest me treatment for ED. I have habits of smoking, drinking and also m addicted to porn and masturbation. Which habit is more dangerous. Also pls suggest some natural methods to became healthy. And what are the reasons behind it. Pls help.
Sir I had night fall problem but now I have not this problem but I don't get energy please tell me any solutions. Thanks.
I am 65 years women I have started taking istamet 50/500 since last 2mths. My sugar level is 140 I get lots of sweating during walking is it due to tablet.
Hi Dr. My girlfriend is not giving me sufficient blowjob. I want it more than my food or oxygen please tell me what should I do to live Is there any other way to feel the same sensation which I get during blowjob or oral sex please help.
Diabetes has become a modern lifestyle disease. Younger age groups are affected by it, and with changing lifestyles, it is only poised to get worse. While this may sound scary, the news to cheer about is that it can be controlled to a large extent. By making lifestyle changes, altering diet, and improving foot care, diabetes control can be planned effectively. Both the onset of the disease and disease progression and complications can be controlled to a large extent.
Read on to know some changes in terms of lifestyle, diet and foot care to improve diabetes:
- Diet: You are what you eat, so it is advisable that you plan your meal carefully. Eat healthy and you will stay healthy. Include a lot of fiber in the form of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce oils, sugar, salt, white rice, refined flour, etc. Increase unsaturated fatty acids and reduce saturated fatty acids. Ensure you get the right amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Ensure ample hydration for the body. Get into a pattern of eating small, frequent meals and avoid binge eating. This goes a long way in controlling sugar levels in the body.
- Lifestyle: Engage in exercise, both to keep your weight under control and to improve the function of insulin. This also helps to keep body fat under control. Talk to your doctor about what routine would work for you. Whether it is jogging, running, cycling, swimming or plain walking, take a pick and regularly do it. Your goal should be to spend 30 to 45 mins every day on brisk walking (at least 5 days a week). This helps the function of insulin and also helps in reducing complications arising from diabetes. If you are a smoker, this is the time to quit – the hazards and the benefits are way too many. A healthy lifestyle with exercise also helps to manage stress, as the exercise helps in stress management and weight management too. Reduced severity of diabetes induces a feeling of well-being too.
- Foot care: One of the main complications of diabetes is known as diabetic neuropathy, where the nerves are affected. There is loss of sensation in the extremities and therefore a blister or a corn on the foot can go unnoticed and continue to grow. This may develop into an ulcer, which may then require extensive repair and heal at a slow pace because of diabetes. Diabetic people are advised to watch and wash the feet regularly, dry it nicely, watch between the toes, keep the toenails trimmed, smoothen out the calluses and corns, and use proper footwear. Go for foot exams once in six months or a year. Any small wound should be attended to by the doctor.
These are some simple ways to combat diabetes, which can be planned into your daily routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Sir I am facing some ache on upper chest and some problem with breath. Please tell me what should I do.
What are the symptoms of hiv. I want to know in detail. please suggest me. I am in very critical case.
Hello dr, I am 38 yr old man. I hv been diagnosed with anal fissures. I have taken english medicine but of not much benefit. I am now taking arvedic and homeopathy medicine for the problem and to soften the stools. I do not hv bleeding. Is there any other treatment other than removal of anal band that can solve the problem? thank you.
Quite contradictory to popular belief, as per a research paper published in 2015 by Harvard medical school, people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis and in moderate amounts have a 14% probability of outliving their non-spicy food eating peers. Also, the same research also indicates the fact that people who eat spicy food on a regular basis are less likely to suffer from cancer or other fatal heart diseases as compared to those who are averse to spice.
So, what is it that makes spicy foods better for your ticker and the overall health? Let’s find out.
- Spicy foods are usually rich in anti-oxidants, a regular intake of which helps to prevent cancer, respiratory diseases and other heart disorders.
- Peppers have a high amount of ‘capsaicin’ in them which is particularly beneficial in resisting abnormal swelling of different body parts. Capsaicin also helps in the regulation of metabolic functions of the body which prevents further serious complications of diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders. Capsaicin also helps to prevent sinus infections, hypertension and severe intestinal disorders. At times, Capsaicin acts as a pain-reliever.
- Peppers also contain a healthy amount of Vitamin C which defends the body against cancer and helps in the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) and other connective tissues. Vitamin C is useful in the production of glutathione, an immensely strong anti-oxidant that strengthens the immune system of the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.