Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayaraman H.sYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mild fever cold dry cough. Which antibiotics n medicine I have to take for instant relief. Which test I should do to check my proper disease.?
I checked my eye to a doctor because I had itching and water coming from eyes he prescribed me some eye drop and glass. I checked another one glass number was a little different and then went to a optical to make glasses he checked he prescribed me glass with a slightly changed number now I am using eye glass with following detail right eye Cyl -.0.75 axis 75 v/a 6/6 left eye - cyl - 0.50 axis 120 v/a 6/6 now I want to ask when I wear this glasses and drive bike all seems to very big. It feel like I am a height and up from road if its 2 feet height its like 5 feat. And will it work in dark? Because I can't see proper in dark.
Sir, I am suffering from cold fever this is very irritating me I used a lot of medicines but no use please solve my problem.
I am 30 years old (Male) but I have less interest in sex with my wife now a days. My marriage was done 3 years before but I have no physical relations with my wife during last 1.5 years. How can I overcome?
I have problem of quick ejaculation and my penis is not erect hard. What should I do? please help me.
My name is prashanta. I am sleep in afternoon, after 1: 30pm. Is it bad habit or injures to my health?
I am 61 years and having a rare problem of shivering hand while writing and handling small light items since last so many years. But since last two years I am not able to write more than two lines. I am able to sign with difficulty. Can you please help.
I feel my nose is flat and does not looks good. Can I opt for any surgery for the same. And how much it will cost to me ?
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 50-years-old and haven't gone for any check-up that someone at my age should have regularly gone. But since I keep a busy schedule getting not more than six hours of sleep in a day, I feel tired at times. I have also a sweet tooth. But I have never tasted liquor in my life and have never smoked. I have been a veg for the past 15 years. My question is: If I go for a check-up and find out that my sugar levels are high, is there a way I can treat this without going for medicine?
I have premature ejaculation. I end up ejaculating within 1 minute of penetration. Please suggest a solution to last longer.
Dear sir, I am a 50 years old man having prostatomegaly and cystitis with minimal PVR. My doctor has prescribed me tamsulosin hydrochloride tablet 01 OD while sleeping and potassium citrate and citric acid oral suspension two times a day after meal. I am also taking himplasia tab 01 BD. Recently I checked my blood and are tabulated below:- Sugar Fasting: 98 PP: 130 Total cholesterol: 220 Tgl: 293 HDL 40 LDL 121 SGOT 48 IU/ lit SGPT 76 IU/ lit globulin 3.7 gm I just want to know the overall condition of my health. Is it an indication of serious health problems? And what else you suggest for better health. Thanking you in anticipation Binay Das.
I am 21 years old male, I have been smoking since last four years. Now I have pain in my chest regularly. Please help me what to do?
Hello sir I am santosh gupta. My question is that when I urinate then itbmake a lots of form. I want to know that it is natural or any problem is there.
Epilepsy is a disorder of the central nervous system, thus it is basically a neurological disorder. In this the nerve cell activity of the brain is disrupted and causes seizures along with episodes of unusual behavior along with the loss of consciousness. The symptoms of the seizure can vary and some people with epilepsy just stare blankly for few seconds when a seizure takes place, while some twitch their arms and legs repeatedly.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
As epilepsy is caused by the abnormal activities in the brain cells, seizures affect the processes with which the brain coordinates. Some signs and symptoms are:
- Staring blankly
- Confusion which is temporary
- Uncontrolled jerking movements of the legs and arms
- Loss of awareness and consciousness
- Psychic symptoms
Mostly the symptoms vary depending on the type of the seizure. The seizures are further classified into focal and generalized depending on which part of the brain shows abnormal activity.
When seizures are due to the abnormal activity of the cells in just one area then it is known as focal seizures. These seizures are of two types:
- Simple partial seizures or the focal seizures without loss of consciousness. These seizures basically alter the emotions and the things like change in smell, look, sound and taste. These also result in the involuntary jerking of the body like the legs and arms, with spontaneous sensory symptoms like the tingling and flashing of the lights.
- Complex partial seizures or the focal dyscognitive seizures. These seizures have a loss of awareness and consciousness. One might just stare blankly into space in this seizure and performs repetitive activities like swallowing, chewing, walking in circles and chewing.
There are six types of generalized seizures. These are:
- Absence seizures, also known as petit mal seizures, are commonly seen in children and are characterized by subtle body movements like lip smacking and eye blinking and staring blankly into space. These also cause loss of consciousness.
- Tonic seizures lead to stiffening of the muscles. These affect the muscles of the legs and arms and also cause to fall to the ground.
- Atonic seizures are also called as drop seizures. These cause loss of control in the muscles, thereby leading to collapse or fall.
- Clonic seizures are the rhythmic and jerking muscle movements. These affect the arms, face and neck.
- Myoclonic seizures appear as twitches in the arms and legs.
- Tonic-clonic seizures also known as grand mal seizures are very dramatic and lead to body stiffening, abrupt loss of consciousness, shaking and loss of bladder control and tongue biting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.