Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayaprakashYour feedback matters!
My name is Radhey and I am suffering from headache from last 4 days. I take medicines but it is not going. IN the evening I have some cold effect and my body get heated and during whole day I am good what should I do.
I always feel snacking in my utres near personal places. I think it happens when after my body sweats. snacking is very disturbance for me if. I snach my self it will become heavy and I can not control it. Please help me.
My child 6 year old suffering from fever since morning give crocin ds still its temp 101- 102 also give wet cloth in forehead is that safe to give maftalp give crocin ds at8.30 pm.
My son was having double pneumonia at the age of 2 months, doctors gave heavy medication and he became hearing impaired, His current age is 30 yrs, he can speak but cannot listen up to 120 decibels. Around 6-7 years back at his age of 23 , he developed "fat glands" (Lumpy Glands ) all over his body .We did MRI and CT scan and we have been told that it is a fat gland .Some doctors says it is neurofibromatosis and some says it is Lipoma and is not curable. My query is whether there is any co-relation with his pneumonia with hearing impairedness and fat gland, whether it is curable, if yes how and from where I can get the treatment and if NO what precaution should be taken to stop growth of further "fat glands"
I have a very sensitive and itchy skin and highly vulnerable to prickly heats and gets bumps on every part of my body, please suggest best way or medicines to get rid of this problem am facing.
I have a problem with my health. My stomach is regularly paining its a long time pain. So plzz give me steps wat to do!
Some problem in my right ear and I am listen very low and I don't concentrate. My study is loss than 2 year.
I am 30 year old I am getting low neck pain and low back pain since 1 years, I have tray so many doctors n took so many medicines bud din get any good result please help.
I am 20 year old boy. I usually plays basketball. But after an ankle twist almost one week ago im not able to walk properly it seems to be affecting my career. What should I do for this? Please help me.
Sir I came to delhi in last jun. Nowdays my heel pains specially after a little longer sitting on chair
Fluid coming out of Penis when thinking of the sex or while talking to gf. Also when I had Sex with gf. Sperm ejaculated while only just lying on bed with her upon me.
My mother is suffering from diabetes. Sugar level is high every time. How it should be low. Plzz help.
Once is good, twice is better, multiple times , oh is even better. You must have heard about the desire to reach the pinnacle of pleasure multiple times. According to Rachel Carlton Abrams, the co-author of the book named 'The Multi Orgasmic Woman', an average woman is inherently able to climax multiple times. Reaching the climax more than once is not something you should be shy about.
Here are a few tips which can help you reach the climax multiple times:
- Do not be prepared for only one: Never ever be just single-minded. If you prepare yourself for only one orgasm, chances are high that you will not be able to have another after that. If your expectations are limited, then the possibility of you limiting your body to only one orgasm is high. Do not switch of your body mentally or sexually after reaching one climax. You have to be open-minded and be expectant towards being aroused again. If you have the right attitude, then that's the first step towards multiple orgasms.
- Foreplay is necessary: The second key to having multiple climaxes depends on how much time you devote to foreplay. Foreplay is extremely necessary as that will enable both you and your partner to attune your bodies for another climax. You might even reach your climax while your partner is still at the foreplay. Also make sure that you and your partner work towards your second orgasms slowly. Do not hurry too much as that might just mess up the entire experience.
- Exercise regularly: Kegel exercises are usually done to keep the pelvic region fit. If you want to experience multiple orgasms, make sure that you keep your pelvic region fit and fine. Flex your uterine muscles to tighten them; after holding it for some time, loosen them. Do this routine a couple of times. If you combine it with the pelvic connecting crunch, then you will be able to get the maximum out of your next orgasm.
- Take small gaps: It is usually better to keep a small time gap after you have reached one orgasm. It helps to calm you down and your partner sexually. After reaching the climax once, both you and your partner are going to be extremely sensitive to go for another round immediately. Hence if you both take a short break before working up to another climax, it will help you reach the peak.
So, if you still thought that reaching climax multiple times was something very difficult, well now you know it isn't. Try the above methods out and you will get to know why.
aged 62 wake up in the night and runs outside saying that his breathing is struggling. What is the problem and it's cure.
I am male 68 yrs. My fasting sugar is 85 to 98 with medicines and insulin, post after breakfast is 140 to 150 with Brown rice and wheat upma. My sugar goes up ie 200 to 219 with white rice and wheat chapatis. Why? Should I increase insulin. Advise. Tks.
I'm interested in both sexes i.e am a bisexual. 1. Is that really okay to be a bisexual? 2. I'm getting night wets often why is it? 3.Often I'm getting erected 4.My sexual feelings are high these days. Help me out with these problems. Thanks in advance :)
Hii m 40 years old female .I am having brown patches and itching on private parts please suggest what ointment I can used I am very worried last six month.
A woman’s body is controlled by hormones beyond imagination. Be it her mood or her hair, hormones play an important role in all of it. Menopause is a turning phase in a woman’s life. With the estrogens levels reducing in the body, there are multiple changes that the body goes through, and hair loss is also one of them. Imagine clumps of hair coming out when you comb or a patch of baldness on your scalp. For women, as it is, menopause brings a depressing phase, and this hair loss adds to their woes.
Why does it happen?
Menopause causes a reduction in estrogen levels, which is essential for hair growth. Therefore, low levels of estrogen lead to significant hair fall. In parallel, if there is an increase in testosterone levels, it results in shrinking hair follicles and promotes hair growth. This, in turn, leads to increased hair growth on the face and hands.
The additional medications that are being taken, food habits, lifestyle habits like alcohol and tobacco, and stress also add to the hair fall.
However, the only way to deal with it to correct the hormonal imbalance in the body.
- General hair care: With menopause setting in, make sure you switch to a gentler shampoo and be easy on your hair. Remove tangles with care. Use a softer comb.
- Give your scalp a good massage to improve blood flow and promote hair growth
- If required, apply oil or creams which have keratin to strengthen hair.
- Hair care tools: Reduce the use of dryers and ironing tools. Perming and coloring also can make it dry and brittle, which is easier to break.
- When you are out exercising, make sure your hair is well protected. Swimming caps, wide-brimmed hats are essential to prevent hair from direct damage.
- Ensure there is sufficient protein, minerals, and vitamins in your diet to provide the ingredients for hair growth. Including fish, walnuts, almonds, and other fatty foods is a good way to nourish your hair externally.
- Manage stress via multiple ways – meditation, exercise, music, yoga, etc. Stress in itself leads to hair fall, and so controlling stress is very important
- Drink it up: Water is one of an essential ingredient and drinking up to 8 glasses a day help a great deal in managing hair health too.
- Exercise: It is very important to pick an exercise regimen that works for you and adhere to it. Whatever works for you, be it gymming, swimming, cycling, jogging, or running. This not only controls hair fall, but also improves the overall quality of your life.
Menopause doesn't necessarily be the end of a phase, it can also be the beginning of another great one!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!