Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayaprakash
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayaprakashYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ear pain for last 7 days, going for a Dr. N the Dr. said it's an infection n jldi thik hojyega but their is no relief in my ear infect in the middle of the night the pain is so much horrible please suggest me what should I do?
I'm 43 male on 7th of July 2016 I did sex with a call girl I used all protection like two condoms no lip kiss no nipple sucking but when I was removing condom there was a cut (lower side ) in same finger that I use to remove condom. i'm not sure that fluid (pre discharge ) had touched the cut or not is 50-50. But very next day almost after 12 hours I felt sore there itching or burning. I waited for 4-5 days then I went to a Doctor He asked me for some tests .on after 10 day to explore 1.hiv1-2 and p24 combo test---non reactive 2.vdrl--non reactive 3-hepatitis-b--non reactive 4.hsv-1or hsv-2---hsv2 is in the range but hsv -1 was high its >30 When the refer range is. <0.09 . My Dr. Give me the acivir 400 mg three times a day for 10 days and agumantin 625 for 4 days for sore there. Now after 10 day symptoms are some thing low but not complete gone I'm not feeling well. Now on 28 the day after explore I do HIV 1 2 and p24 combo test again that is non reactive . But I feel muscles pain or joint pain burning or itching and mouth sores why is this Sir test like HIV-1-2 combo is conclusive or not on 28 the day And why I'm feeling symptoms like this is this HIV symptoms please help me ,
My hands tend to shake sometimes when I do some delicate work or some work which requires concentration. What seems to be the problem?
Me hepatitis b ka patient hu 2 year viral low km hai iss liye medicine nhi chl rhi. Kl se mujhe fever aa rha h Orr body pain ho rha hai Kya me dolo 650 le skta hu koi liver me problem tho nhi hogi.
Dr. Sir, my name is ram. I'm ill. And my body hots at night. My head in pain. I'm suffering for pain. My eyes are red. please Help me. Some advice give me.
When a man is going to bed for the first time with an eager partner, many things are going through his mind. He's probably quite confident in the fact that he chose great penis care leading up to the encounter, and thus has few worries about how his manhood will look and perform. However, a new partner is understandably not as sure, as they are in a position of wanting to enjoy the equipment (and the man attached to it!) while protecting themselves from the potential for sexually transmitted diseases.
Therefore, this guide is intended for the ladies - those partners who want to enjoy the new man in their life, whether for a single evening or for a lifetime. In today's world, no one can be too careful about taking care of their own health. These tips can help ensure that they spot any penis problems as soon as possible, and thus can help protect themselves.
1) It starts with the attitude. Ensuring good sexual health begins even before the clothes come off. It starts when a woman asks a man about his sexual history and listens carefully to his answers. If a man doesn't want to talk about it, that's a big red flag. An answer like that requires a woman to take a step back and reconsider her desire to be with this particular guy.
2) Ensure good lighting. Assuming the vibe is one that satisfies her, a woman should then make sure that any sexual activity is happening in a room with adequate lighting - in fact, natural lighting is best. This allows a woman to look over a man's equipment as she engages in foreplay, thus giving her an opportunity to inspect the penis skin for any bumps, warts or other problems that might indicate a sexual health issue.
3) Take the time to explore. As a man gets hard, a woman should pay attention to what's happening with the penis. Penis problems might present as lesions on the skin, dark bruises, bumps, rashes, warts or anything else that makes a woman feel a little wary of getting too close. If something like that is found, she should feel free to back away from the act and head for the door.
4) Don't stop with the penis skin. Though how the penis skin looks matters, that's not the only thing that does. She should look around the groin area as well; keep in mind that some problems, such as herpes, might show up in areas near the penis, such as the inner thighs or upper buttocks. She can also look for discharge by sliding her thumb up the shaft to the urethra, looking for drops that might indicate an infection (excluding semen, of course).
5) Always use a condom. No matter how clean and fit a man's penis skin looks, covering it up with a condom is an absolute must. Many sexually transmitted diseases don't show any signs at all, or might show signs only during times of active outbreaks. Therefore, condoms are always the way to go - and if a man refuses to use a condom, that's the biggest red flag of all.
If a man wants to present a handsome penis that any woman will admire, he should make a point of using a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E can't be beat for the hydration. A man can also look to crèmes that contain vitamin A, which fights against the bacteria that can cause undesirable penis odor. These ingredients, combined with others that promote good penis health, can work wonders for a man who wants to impress his partner.