Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayaprakashYour feedback matters!
Sir my penis is only 3 inches after erection. (flaccid state is 2 inches approx) please help me to grow at least normal size because my girth of penis is also very small. .please help me by telling about any type of medicines.
Hi doctor I can take ayurvedic and homeopathy medicines for pcod any side effects or problem please tell me.
If my fiance masturbates everyday and ejaculates every time would that slim the chances of me getting pregnant?
What Are the effects of masturbating of the penis? How does this effect the person? What are the precautions to be taken to reduce masturbating?
Hello my self ajith aged 25 n I ave recently from 3 months stopped eating chicken watching porn n masturbation n even not speaking with gals n women more n also taking more spiritual activity so is any kind of mental disorder or I am normal?
Hi Doctor I don't have more erection in my penis past 10 years I'm doing masturbation it will affect my sex life. Give a tips for sex life.
Plz suggest me protein food item. I am. Weak in health not soo. But having so please suggest me diet and protein and vitamin food item.
I am very weak if I eat some strong food to increase my weight than I get suffer loose motion what should I do?
I'm 22yrs old I'm the student of B.A 1st year. I'm not able to sleep well for last week. Sir what should I do?
I think I've got food poison. I'm going to toilet for some times as loose motion. What should I do now.
Me and my gf had intercourse on 5th april without any protection I do not think I had released my sperm during intercourse but still for confirmation I give her ipill after 1-2 hours now shez releasing white mucus with a little of blood whats going on plzz help is she going to be pregnant or its something else plzz help and plzz tell how to confirm shez not pregnant plzz help.
My wife aged 53 yrs and having weight approx. 80 kgs., swelling the legs and pain have blood test reports as on 27.10. 15 as under; 1. Hba1c-7.6. Average blood glucose (abg)-171, lymphocytes-3.66, monocytes-0.17, basophils-0.01 tptal rbc-4.98, hemoglobin-11.2, mean corpuscular-22.5, mean corp. Hemo. Conc (mchc)-24.4, red cell distribution width-sd (rdw-sd)-55.3, red cell distribution width (rdw-cv)-16.5, platelet distribution width (pdw)-19, platelet to large cell ratio (plcr)-52.7, plateletcrit (pct)-0.42, phosphorous>15, 25-oh-vitamin d (total)-21.92, high sensitivity c -reactive protein9hscrp)-8.02, total cholesterol-205, triglycerides-205, vldl cholesterol-41.02, alkaline phosphatase-142.7. In view of the above reports, please advise proper medicine and precautions to be taken in future.
Sir, I am feeling tiredness, heavy breathing and sweating on small physical exertion or climbing stairs. Sir also low HB level in my pathologic test. So Sir please help me.
I am 68 yrs. Old. My heart CABG (open heart surgery) was done 1 yr. 5 months back in January 2015. Still there is pain in chest wall /bones/ribs in the areas of stitches. There is inflammatory formation in 2 inches stitches. Sternum creates problem in my movement. Consulted my surgeon every 2 months. He is not giving any importance in my problem. Lastly 3 months back he referred to physiotherapist and I continuously followed his advice. But, there is no improvement of my problem. I know this problem is not of my heart. Can you suggest me any solution of my problem. I will remain grateful to you.
I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse and regurgitation 6 months ago. I was prescribed beta blockers. And I was referred to psychiatrist also and he had prescribed me venlafaxine and valproate and clonazepam. I am still on these medicines still having pain in right chest, shivering, headache, giddiness, upset mind. My B 12 level is 1880. My weight was 52 at that time and no W its 70.
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.