Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayaprakashYour feedback matters!
I have a severe migraine from many days, no tablets are able to control the pain, is there any good way to control it?
Good morning doctors. I am 22 year old. I have weak body. I don't feel hunger I hardly eat food one time in day. I am in problem I eat 2 eggs daily after that I am not getting any benefit iso please suggest me some good food and good thing to increase weight. Please sir.
I have accumulated a lot of fat around my belly. I want to loose fat. Can you provide me any diet or tips?
I'm 24 years old. And I still have got no beard. Its really embarrassing. Plzz suggest something. Hair growth is fine in my lower body portion.
Hi, After stool, I feel itching little bit while cleaning and a drop of blood on tissue paper. please advise.
My age is 21 right now and the my weight is 47 kg and height is 5'3 inch ,and I feel lots of weakness and I unable to gain weight so give me good suggestion for gaining weight and remove weakness.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to My self all the time. Please help me.
Yoga or intense workout which best for fast weight loose good for long term maintain weight even after pregnant.
A decrease in bone density leads to osteoporosis. In this condition, the bones become weak and brittle. Fractures are a common result of osteoporosis. Symptoms or signs do not show up until it is too advanced.
To maintain bone mass and slow the deterioration of the bone, a number of homeopathic medicines are available. Mild osteoporosis is easier to treat with homeopathy. In advanced cases, homeopathy can be taken along with conventional medicine for best results.
What are the best remedies for osteoporosis?
- For treating fractures in osteoporosis, the best natural homeopathic remedy is Symphytum officinale which helps in knitting/uniting the fractured bone by increasing the production of callous.When a bone is fractured and the surrounding tendons and ligaments of the bone also get severely damaged, the natural homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolens is given. It also helps in mending the damaged bones, decreasing the pain, soreness and stiffness. If nerves get crushed between damaged vertebral bones, the pain can be managed by Hypericum perforatum. Silicea is prescribed when pus or fistula has formed at area of the fracture. If a patient is having troubles in assimilating calcium, Silicea can help to enhance digestive powers.
- Calcarea phosphorica, Phosphorus and Sulphur are used for treating the curvature of bones in patients with osteoporosis.
- For pain, patients of osteoporosis are given Calcarea fluorica. If there is pain in long bones and it gets worse during night time, patients are prescribed Syphilinum and Fluoric acid. Besides these natural homeopathic remedies, a diet filled with adequate vitamin D and calcium should be followed along with regular exercise.
My son is short tempered and he is 24 yrs old whenever his demands are not met he losses his temper at that time we don't know what he will do moreover he never think of his carrier so kindly advise what should I do.
What is scaling?
Over time, even with regular brushing and flossing, plaque (sticky, soft, bacteria infected layer) and tartar (calcium) deposits build up on your teeth. Scaling removes the tartar and plaque with specialised equipment. Scaling effectively cleans up your teeth by using ultrasound to loosen the tartar and then using tools to scrape it off from the surface of the tooth.
What is polishing?
Polishing is done to remove excess plaque and remove stains. Scaling is always followed by polishing. Polishing also smoothes and shines the teeth to prevent plaque from building up again. It is either done by foam or fluoride gel treatment to reduce the possibility of tooth decay and sensitivity.
Why are they done?
Scaling and polishing are not only done for cosmetic reasons; they are also done for overall oral health. Excessive plaque and tartar buildup will eventually lead to the perfect environment for bacteria to thrive and multiply. The ultimate purpose of polishing and scaling is to clean the surface of the teeth so that the bacteria cannot attach to them and cause serious oral problems (such as gum disease). Also, scaling and polishing offer far better cleaning of your teeth than everyday brushing and flossing.
However, scaling and polishing is not a curative treatment. If your teeth have been damaged by cavities or other oral diseases, you need medical attention.
In fact, professionally, this treatment is called prophylactic treatment; and the word ‘prophylactic’ comes from prophylaxis, which is Greek for ‘to prevent disease’. Thus scaling and polishing is more of a preventive measure than a cure.
Do they hurt?
This process is essentially painless. Most of the people who undergo this treatment usually have the following experiences:
- Tickling sensation
- Coolness from the water used to clean the mouth
- Pressure during the scraping process (The dentist uses specialised tools to “scrape” the tartar deposits off the tooth’s surface). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.