Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JayaprakashYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Sangeeth speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am suffering from COPD and am on steroids and other related medicines for the last 25 years. My oxygen level is 96 and peak flow is 250 I tried ayurveda and unani and I had an attack both the times. Because of steroids and brocodialator I have osteoporosis and tremor of hand and head. I have problem in walking -i get tired and breathless please advise.
I am suffering from sleeplessness snce 20yrs, only 2/3 hrs slp dly. I used to take lonazep. 0.5 as per dctr advice bt after some days it will nt wrk. Now I am nt taking no medicine. Wht to do.
Have You Been Told to Reduce Your Salt Intake to Reduce Bp?
Yes, you must have been but you probably have not been told how to reduce salt intake the right way.
The fact is that when we eat too much salt (sodium), our bodies will hold on to more water. This increases the amount of blood flowing through our veins and arteries which increases blood pressure.
So How to Reduce Salt Intake Properly?
- Roughly 80% of the salt we eat is hiding in processed foods like bread, biscuits and breakfast cereals, and prepared ready meals or takeaways. Only 20% comes from the salt we add while cooking or at the table.
- Salt used in daily cooking is a must. It contains sodium which is needed to retain our body's water, enable our cell walls to draw in nutrients and most importantly control our heartbeat . Sodium is needed to maintain BP. So continue using table salt for cooking. Keep the biscuits, maggi and farsans out.
- Skip the salty snacks, baked goodies, and eat out less often.
- Choose to eat more fresh foods more often.
- Use the mineral rich 'kala namak' for one of the meals through the day. It is unprocessed and rich in iodine and also sodium, potassium, and iron.
Some Super Foods to Fight with Hypertension
-Banana alternate days
-Walnut 2 soaked with breakfast
-Spinach beetroot juice once in a day
-Poppy seed water early morning or 1 tsp. poppy seeds.
-Watermelon seeds with salad 1 tsp.
-2 garlic cloves
Hi sir, my wife periods comes on 8-10 the of every month. But from last most his periods are not coming to till now 57 day passes. And test results are negative. This situation happen 1st time Pls suggest what I do in this situation. I have 9 month old baby.
I have started taking Bakson" s hite aid. Will it work for me? Want to grow at least 5'8" Is there any other medicine which I need to take with this?
Hello Doctor , I'm female , 24 yrs. (unmarried ). Can you please suggest me that which is best green tea to lose weight ? Thanks!
I have yellowish marks on teeth. Though I brush twice a day but those marks are not going. It embarrasses me a lot. What to do? How to get it whiten?
I have hair fall problem my hairs are instantly loosing and making an oval shape from side of the head. Please consult me some exercises or remedies for regrowth of my hairs so that I can get good hairs again as it was earlier.
I am having lots of white hairs in my early age, due to this m not happy at all. Is there any way to get my black hairs back.
I am 29 years and 11 Months Old boy. My height is 5 feet & 5 inch. Weigh is 48 Kgs. My Penis size is 5.5 Inch Long with fully erected, Is Above details are perfect for Long sex? And during the sex, How I have to stopped the discharge of sperm for Long time of sex?
I have small pimples or acne all over my penis skin for the last 1 year. It doesn't pain, but white pus come out when I try to rupture it. Is it serious? Can you name the medicines pls?
Hello sir my fat is very biggest so I am close I am fat so what I doing so please advise me when was fat very slow very fast how thank you so much.
My name is dinesh and I am a very thin boy , got 27 years old 53 kg . I' ve tried almost everything but result is same . Tell me what I do.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"