Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayanthi RaniYour feedback matters!
I am a health freak, and go to the gym regularly, day before yesterday I did leg extension and leg press exercises in the gym which created some amount of pain in my legs, l. Today I wasn't feeling good so I went to our local doctor (anti-biotic). He said that I have 101.3 viral and I also told him I've been feeling weak and there is pain in my head and a bit in chest. I don't have any cough or cold just simple viral and pain. Then I told him I've had serious pain in my legs for the past day so I asked him "is it because I've done leg exercises in gym or does it come with the viral? I've been having leg pain before I caught viral so he told me that I might be having chikungunya, or just a normal viral. He just mentioned that chikungunya is also happening to people these days, and lastly he said that since I have leg pain before the viral then I would be having normal viral. So he gave me some medicine and for viral and headaches and some painkillers for my leg. My question to anyone who reads this is :- * what are the symptoms of chikungunya? * is my leg pain is because of chikungunya? Or just regular pain that happens to everyone who does leg exercises? * how much time does it take to get rid of leg pain after painkillers? * if I have only viral and not chikungunya then how much time will it take for my legs to get normal. (because I raised 140 kgs of weight on my legs 15 times a set and in total 4 sets. And same in leg extension) Any response would be highly appreciated. Thank You.
HeY doctor My girlfriend took unwanted 72 before unsafe sex at night, we had sex at night and next day morning again we had unsafe sex but my sperm didn't go inside into her Virginia I come outside Do unwanted 72 will work? Will she get pregnant?
I need a clear south Indian diet plan for weight loss? My weight is around 100, I want to reduce my weight by changing my food habits. Kindly suggest.
What can I do in high acidity situation ? My body like stuck. Too much pain at liver side when ever I take breast.
Hello Doctor, is skin lite a good cream or not for dry skin with pimples, holes, acne scars. Suggest me a good cream for curing.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
I am having problem of pimples. My skin is oily and dry as well. How can I get out from this problem.
Generally I had a problem when cold comes the flu spreads through 2 ears finally I consulted near doctor he tested and said that you have hearing loss due to otitis media he tested audiogram and x ray there has some holes in both ears he said that operation is necessary .my question is that will hearing loss will be recovered after operation.
Actually I am suffering from pimples. Please give me proper solution how to overcome from this pimples?
After pregnancy test with preganews kit ,how to identify her pregnancy week means 6 week ,8 week, 14 week.
" nishamlaki" - tablets are only the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes which commonly available as the classical ayurvedic medicine in any ayurvedic medical shop in india. So I advise any of my madhumeha (diabetic) patients in my 40 years of clinical experience as well as teaching ayurveda to my students.