Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthiYour feedback matters!
I am a 62 years male, diabetic patient for last 20 years. Taking janumet 50/500 and zoryl 3 before b/f and janumet 50/500 before dinner. Sugar is under control. However I am facing problem with leg pain from waist to feet, hand palm & finger pain (numbness. Nerve) can not walk much and fast at a stretch especially in the afternoon. Is it diabetic neuropathy? what medicine I should take?
I suffered from jaundice 2 years ago but my eyes are still very yellow. I have had my blood test several times but there are no reports of jaundice. What can I do to make them white.
Hello doctor I am pregnant. Two months passed but my vomiting is continue going on and from two days I hv loose motion also. Please suggest wht will I do. My medical checkup is going on but medicine is not working.
25 yrs. Old. Male. Having fungal infection since last 4 months. Tried almost every possible ointment and salt like fluconazole terbinafine etc. Is there any other possible drug which can remove all these almost resistant fungal strains.
Hi doctor how are you? Doctor I am suffering from nasal and skin allergy specially my back and face is suffered to much it has been since 3-4 years what should I do sir?
Me (23) and my partner (22) planning to have sex for the first time. I have few doubts and now putting in front of you. 1. Shall I use condom or ask her to take pills to avoid getting pregnant. If pills is still good, which pills is good and any disadvantages? 2. Is there any energy drink to stay long time in bed? Red bull is fine? 3. What are the other things we need to take care. Please give me solution doctors. Thank You all.
Hello, I'm 16 years old and I'm unable to sleep at night. I sleep for 6-7 hours a day (in 24 hours). Whenever I try to sleep at night I get sweaty all of a sudden and then it takes me at least an hour before I can sleep. Kindly suggest some method to overcome this problem.
When I make relation first tym with my gf my body vibrates is it normal or having a sex problem with me. please help me?
She complains of palpitation in normal days. Every day morning she wake up with stomach pain. Suggest please.
My 19 months old son is going daycare from 15 days. Last week he had cold and cough and now suddenly he got fever. Is he is feeling homesick? What should I do for him? He is not sleeping in daycare. He is staying there for 7 hrs.
When she saw meal she feels nausea and she is a patient of arthritis and she is anaemic and she has no control on urine passing specially at night and feels cold every time.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.