Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthiYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old now a days I am getting pain in my both knees is there any test I have to under go so that we will come to know what exactly the deficiency is their. I therefore request you to suggest some permanent remedy for this.
I am 27 years old male. I have back pain in right side last five days. I used relief relief at that time. But when I get up in the morning, pain start.
Hi Dr. Mai 37 years ka hu. Mujhe pichle 5 month se back pain hota tha. Dr. ko dikhaya. MRI me pata chala d10-d11 bone infective hai. Biopsy kiya. Dr. Bola doubt hai its spondyloscitis probable tuberculosis. Jismen Culture report ane me 2 months baki hai. Isse pehle mera ek blood test hua tha jiska nam BLOOD BORNE VIRUS SCREEN hai jiska result all Negative hai. Avi mai daily tb medicine leta hu 45 days se. Avi mera jo heavy pain hota tha wo kam hai lakin avi mera left side kamar vari ho iata hai or mai pehle chal fir pata tha avi bilkul bistar pe let chuka hu. Mere nas me khub khichav ata hai jo ki bahut dardnak hai. Q1. Dr. Kya mai Blood Borne Virus Screen test se HIV ke bare me nischint ho sakta hu ya alag se koi test karwana parega? Q2. Dr. mera report attach kiya hai kripaya check karen aur batayan mujhe kya kya karna chahiye jisse thora aram mile.
I am Shailendra Pandey, my wife having back pain issue from last 6 years. Please help me how to cure it. Thanks.
I am 26 years old female, its pain in my both knees including general area of knees. Also swelling around knees. I have got no injuries. Doctor plz.
I had undergone arthroscopic surgery for my right knee for cartridge tear. Now after 6 months I have pain again in my knee.
My father is diabetic patient he is able to control his diet or not consuming less food and now he is having knee joint pain. He is suffering a lot with joint pains and diabetic problems suggest how to get treatment for joint pains.
I am a 35 yrs house wife having 2 child, both are cesarean and I have right shoulder pain with backache give me solution.
Hllo! I want to ask whether I am having aa myth or not. From 2-3 days I use to have hand tremors only in a certain position while I chat on whats app. But before this also have wrist cracking but I do not have any kind of pain or swelling on my wrist. I also masturbate with a gap. Of 2-3 days but I do it once. So I want to. Clear my myth that these hand tremors are due to masturbation or by wrist cracking or by some other cause.
I have left the alcohol from past 9 months but I have pain in my back is it due to lack of calcium and vitamin d in my body. What should I do know.
I have pain in my left heel when I start walking. I did not get any hurt. Pain started spontaneously 20 days ago. When I start walking then more pain feel. After 15 minute walking pain become slower and I can walk normal. Tell me medicine.
I have a backpainfrom last two years but know I am feeling well sometimes I have same thing again means backpain.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.