Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthYour feedback matters!
I am 48 year (M), I smoke 30 cigreats and 6-7 time consume alcohol. My weight is 84 kegs. Some time I feel pain in joints. Should I change my life style. There is no sugar and blood pressure problem till now.
I am 35 years old & really tired with joints problem in my right knees. Tried 2 to 3 doctors. Ple suggest me any yoga exercise.
Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am a boy and my age is 21. I am a law student. I want to share with you that I am suffering from Phimosis. I can not tell about this problem to anyone, not even my parents. I have tried several stretching exercises but could not achieve anything as whenever I pull my foreskin back from my glan it comes back, but as it is very tight so it does not allow my penis to enlarge when erect. I am suffering many issues due to this, kindly help me in this. I think now a circumcision is the last option for me so please tell me about it, the effects n all and also the expense that I have to do for my Circumcision. I shall be very much thankful to you if you assist me in this matter. Regards,
I am 46 year old & suffering back and lower back pain last 28 year, now I am not able to bending forward direction.
My wife is 30years old she have both kidney stones and suffering from low back pain, how can do care?
As my friend works with computer always he is suffering with back pain. What are the natural remedies can be used.
How do I lighten my knees and elbows pls tell me effective n working tips with easily found materials n I fast working.
I am a 25 year old female, I have pain in my left hand continuously. The pain starts from the left side of my neck and goes throughout my left hand. I am not able to work properly because of that. Please advice.
I am a student. Usually I used to sit more than 8 hours a day in chair. Now a days I am feeling very much pain on regions of backbone and neck. Is this a chance of disk failure?
I feel tired and lazy all the time. I feels there is no strength in body. My height is 5'10" and I am only 66 kgs 49 years old man. Sometimes feels pain in bones too specially on knees.
Hey doctor this one I just want to know about my mom She is 42 years weight 90+ She is suffering from severe pain which is staring from back side under the neck to the left hand shoulder Her left land is having swelling too Serious pain on shoulder's side Please let me what kind of problem is this?
I have an irregular tear involving lateral meniscus tear in my left knee and grade I chondromalacia of patella involving lateral facet. I swim brisk walk and play golf with pain recurring now and then . What is the best exercise to keep fit and get over with this pain.
I am 29 years old and on right side of the body ia swollen especially it is visible on neck, armpit & thighs. Its been 10 years now and I do not have any pain but now I feel my body is not balanced while walking. Kindly advise what this disease is & treatment.
I am 74 years old and have back pain due to osteoporosis problem in spine . What exercise I should do. Also please suggest the medicine.
I am 25 years old boy weight 63kg. I love to do gym but 1 year back I did some exercise wrong and that gave me a permanent back pain. Now I am suffering from this backache what should I do?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks