Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayanth
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. JayanthYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain, backbone pain. If I run upto 5 minutes it starts paining, so can you suggest me what should I do?
Iam a 19 years boy and iam getting pain in my eyes and neck pain at nt I have habit of chatting at nights and some time I feal like my eyes are coming out and how I reduce or control the pain of my eyes and neck what care should I need to take.
When it comes to things which have a pretty high ability to cause aches and pains, osteoarthritis can be said to be near the top of the list, for sure. But, what exactly is to be done so as to reduce the adverse impact that it has on the life and wellness of a person? Well, for questions such as this one, it is great that the ancient and proven field of medicine that is Ayurveda has all the answers that one would need to be aware of!
If a person is an enthusiast of food cooked in a south Asian or east Asian style, then turmeric is something which would be quite familiar, to say the least! In addition to just the food, turmeric can go a long way in the effort to help people who are suffering on account of osteoarthritis. Turmeric has an ability to work against three enzymes in the body which cause inflammation, which are lipo-oxygenase, cyclo-oxygenase, and phospholipase A2.
So, it can be said that this is one item from the kitchen, which is worth keeping in mind for its alternative uses. As a matter of fact, it is not, by far, the only one as ginger is another which is useful in the treatment of osteoarthritis. This is especially true when it is a case of osteoarthritis of the knee. How ginger helps is that it prevents an enzyme which creates inflammation from having the full effect that it normally would have had. So, the amount of pain which is felt by the person is quite a bit less a good thing, is it not?
An aspect of curing osteoarthritis has to do with the diet, as well. So, it is important that in order to avoid the osteoarthritis from getting worse, fried foods are avoided, especially the things which are spicy. In addition to this, it is a good idea to use lentil soups as these provide nutrition but at the same time also help to reduce a person’s tendency to eat too much. The weight loss will also help make movement a fair amount easier. Quite a combination of benefits!
For someone who is going through pain on account of osteoarthritis, it is important to be on a regular meditation. While a person would not see the link between the two from a normal perspective, it is to be kept in mind that Ayurveda looks to balance not only the body but also the mind. So, there can be a reduced sensation of pain if a person meditates, which will help him or her live life better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am suffering from Knee Pain. X Ray Report says: degenerative changes in the form of osteo phytes seen reduction in medial joint space compartment noted bilaterally. loose bodies noted.Please help
M suffering frm lipoma. Spread all body specially my both hand. Back. M so afraid. N anxious. What to do.
I am suffering from lumber spondylitis l5 s1 8 mm l4l510, 6 sever back pain now ok by taking medicine from 4 days rejunex cd3 and what else precautions to be taken, I am teacher I have to go for my work please help me.
I am getting neck pains, due to which I am continuously moving my neck sideways in order to negotiate that pain, please give me some solution to this.
My age is 41 years ,daily I will jog 3 km is it OK, somebody tells that joints of leg will damage don't run, go for walking they tell, how we will come to know its damaging initially to take care of joints because of jogging.
My frnd he is 15 years old whenever we play football his back pains and he gets cramps. What should he do?
Mere pet me bohut dard hota hain. Or leg me bhi kobhi kobhi dord hota hain. Maine kia karu pls help me.
I feel pain in upper abdomen with back pain in the same area. Generally this happens when I eat outside food. Bloating and gas is also a common problem with me. Kindly advise.
I am an engineering student. Few days back I experienced a back pain. Now it comes repeatedly and can not bear it. Hoping that a solution will be found.
I am 40 years old lady ,muje last one week se neend nhe aa rhe he ,agar aate bhe he too legs me soote time hlka hlka pain shuru ho jaata he ,ghbraht shuru ho jaate he ,neend ke goole bhe kha le phir bhe neend nhe aate kya keru ,plz help me.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.
Sir I have problem in my joints of body and my chest is also weak in comparison of my friend of my age.
I am a student of Martial art. I don't know what happen but while fighting my leg started paining mere leg ki chote finger ke niche pain ho RHA hai mujhe khonsi cream se relief mil sakta hai 3 din ho gaye volini jaisa cream bhi try kali haddi nhi tute but pain hai.
Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to replace a worn out knee joint with an artificial knee joint. Such a surgery is advised if your knee is causing pain and limiting your daily activities, provided other treatments have failed to cause the desired impact.
Once the knee replacement surgery is completed, the focus shifts to the recovery phase.
- The duration of the recovery depends on the type of surgery and the individual.
- After the surgery, painkillers are administered to provide relief from the pain.
- In some cases, oxygen is administered through various tubes if required.
- A blood transfusion may also be required after a knee replacement surgery.
- The surgical wound will require a dressing to allow it to heal faster and prevent infection.
- A drain will be attached to the wound to drain out the blood from it and prevent accumulation of blood in the wound.
- The dressing of the wound should be changed regularly.
Post- Surgery Care
- Post-surgery, you will need assistance to help you walk. If the surgery that you underwent was minimally invasive, then you should be able to walk on the very same day. Your physiotherapist will prescribe and show you some exercises to strengthen the knee. It is important that you follow his/her instructions to avoid complications.
- A passive motion machine is sometimes prescribed as it helps to restore the movement of the knee. It helps in reducing the swelling by keeping your leg elevated and moving the knee when you are lying down.
Here are some knee replacement recovery tips:
- Avoid doing any work that puts pressure on the knees.
- Eat nutritious meals so that the body receives proper nourishment, thus allowing your leg to heal faster.
- Avoid heavy exercises which can strain your knees.
- Perform all the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist to speed up the recovery process.
- Do not sit with your legs crossed for a few months after the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!