Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayamma L.t.Your feedback matters!
Hello doctor Is antacid mps syrup is safe during pregnancy? And is fluconazole 150 mg is safe during pregnancy? Thanks.
Hi, my wife is 34 years old after miscarriage at 5 months (first child), she has put on little weight but her tummy/stomach portion has come out a lot. Second thing after delivery there is severe pain.
My husband and me are trying for a baby since a year now we got some tests done like sperm analysis and for me thyroid sugar everything was normal what could be the reason for that we are not able to conceive?
भीगे चने तो आप भी खाते होंगे, लेकिन खाने का तरीका बदलें फिर देखें अपनी बॉडी
- शास्त्रों में स्वस्थ शरीर को खुदा की तरफ से दिया गया बहुमूल्य वरदान बताया गया है। लेकिन कभी-कभी हम इस भागदौड़ भरी जिंदगी में अपना ख्याल नहीं रख पाते। जिसकी वजह से हमें तमाम तरह की कठिनाइयों का सामना करना पड़ जाता है और हमारी शक्ति दिन प्रतिदिन क्षीण होती चली जाती है। परंतु आज भी अगर हम कुछ प्राचीन तरीकों का इस्तेमाल करें तो हम अपनी खोई हुई शक्ति वापस पा सकते हैं। अगर आप भी अपने दिल में शक्तिशाली और सुडौल शरीर की अभिलाषा लिए हुए है तो सुबह उठ कर कच्चे चने का सेवन करना ना भूलेंं।
- इसके लिए आप शाम को सोते समय तांबे के बर्तन में भरे पानी में चने को डुबोकर रख दें और सुबह होते ही ही उनका सेवन कर ले। चने में ऐसे ख़ास तरह के तत्व होते है जो पानी में मिल कर रासायनिक क्रिया के फलस्वरूप कई तरह के विटामिंस का निर्माण करते है, और ये विटामिन हमारे शरीर में स्फूर्ति भरने और नई ऊर्जा देने में सहायक होते हैं। व्यायाम के बाद सुबह को भीगे हुए चने, चने का पानी सहित नियमित रूप से सेवन करने से आपका स्वास्थ्य बना रहेगा। कहावत भी है खाये चना रहे बना।
- अंकुरित चना खाना सबसे ज्यादा फायेदमंद है। अंकुरित चना धातु पौष्टिक, मासपेशियों को सुदृढ़ व शरीर को वज्र के सदृश बनाने वाला तथा प्राय: समस्त चर्म रोग नाशक है। विटामिन ‘सी’ की प्रचुरता के कारण यह नाश्ता वजन बढ़ाता है, खून में वृद्धि करता है। इसके इलावा अंकुरित चने का सेवन फेफड़े मजबूत करता है, रक्त में कोलेस्ट्रोल कम करता है और दिल की बीमारियाँ दूर करने में सहायक होता है।
- दोस्तों पोस्ट पसंद आए तो लाइक और फॉलो जरूर करें क्योंकि हम आपके लिए स्वास्थ्य संबंधित सभी जानकारियां सबसे पहले लाते रहेंगे यदि आपका कोई सवाल है तो हमें कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करके जरूर बताएं धन्यवाद।
My friend Jyoti (21) is suffering from menstrual pain badly since her first period when she was 15. Her periods are normal in cycle and bleeding. Can it be eliminated? She takes anti spasmodic when pain occurs. Sometimes she vomits also. Please tell me the treatment in detail. What are the reasons of this pain?
My friend got physical with her boyfriend without protection so she took I pill within an hour that time only. And than she got periods again after a week. That means she got periods twice a month. And on 1st day of periods she again had sex and periods were in continuation so I wanted to askb you that can she take I pill again or not? And can she do pregnancy test in periods also? And can she take I pill in periods to avoid risk?
I have pain in my left breast there is no lump can you tell me how to differentiate between heart problem or breast cancer and their symptoms.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I have unprotected sex for last month and I suffer from all pregnancy symptoms my period were also late. But period occur with heavy bleeding 4 days late. And 2nd day of period there is no bleeding. What is the reason?
Iam 23 yrs. Old. My LMP was onjan 1st. And now today is Feb 1 st. There was no delay in my menses. And I didn't get periods today. And there were abdominal cramps for some period of time today in the evng. Is there any chance of getting pregnant.
I am 30 weeks pregnant. My fetus position is not normal, head is upward. Please guide me with exercise and other tips for natural position of fetus.
I am 16 years old and I have recently started masturbating though not so recently but I think for last 3 months. I generally masturbate with one finger and only occasionally use 2 fingers for that purpose but I have noticed that the outer lamina of my privates is loosening and it does not look virgin anymore but I am a virgin. What should I do to restore the shape of my privates.
Hi I am 29 years and got facial hair after my pcod. Now I have reduced my 11 kg weight n of 56 kg with 5'3" height and also internally fine. So want to know that how can I get rid of these facial hairs without laser and any other electric treatment.
Hi, I am 26 years old. I am 11weeks pregnant, wants to know I usually travel by auto and scooty, so is this risky in my this stage of pregnancy. And I have pain in my left hip joint adjoining my waist, so is there any problem or just a normal symptom of pregnancy?
Hi. I am 25 years old got married last year i.e. In 2015. I got abortion 2 months back i.e. On 25th september at 24 weeks of pregnancy. It was spontaneous abortion due to cervix incompetency and I delivered dead male child with gastrochisis. On Nov 5th I got my period but with very very light blood flow. I did not get my period this month. I am having pcod problem since 7 years. I am worried about my periods as I do not want to get pregnant now and also I did not used any multivitamin or iron or calcium tablets after abortion.
I did unprotected sex today. Is there any contraception pill to avoid pregnancy? 24 hours is till not completed. It can be normally available in medical store?
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
2. Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
3. Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
4. Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
5. Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
6. Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
7. Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta.
There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
8. Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
9. Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
10. Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
1. Insufficient Growth
2. Neurological Disorders
3. Low Birth Weight
5. Fetus and Infant Death
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.