Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello sir, actually I am about to get married. And I have PCOD problem. Would I have any problems to expect a baby or during pregnancy.
Hai mam, can you please solve my problem plzzzzz its 2 urgent actually mam my sis she used postpone tablets for 6 days nw its 9th day bt she did not got periods till nw can you please help her out 2 get periods as soon as possible plzzz mam plzz gve some suggestions 2 get periods back mam.
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.
Me and my gf are committed from 2+ years but nevr had sex before so we are planning for sex. Is it safe fr us? Need sum suggestion n safety tips.
Few days before I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend if can case I having sex with my wife would it cause hiv to us pls help.
I am 5w 3d pregnant. I hv seen some yellow clots while cleaning my private part. Is it normal or not. And is Internet or wifi using during pregnancy is safe or not. What is the symptoms of earlier pregnancy. And what type of diet I have to follow.
I am diagnosed with endometriosis cyst which is of 4.5 cm in right side and around 4 cm in left side. Should I go for surgery?
I got pregnant on 2014 on June then 3 month later I had a miscarriage. After that I have been trying to get pregnant but no success. What can I do?
We are willing to have baby kindly suggest proper position & time for making my wife pregnant. Also my wife's uterus is smal in size - is this matter in any condition. Pls help.
Genophobia or coitophobia is the irrational psychological fear of intercourse. It is a type of a phobia and people suffering from it fill all or most of the criteria of specific phobia according to the ICD (The International Statistical Classification of Diseases). Genophobic people may be terrified of sexual intercourse or all acts involving sex. It is different from erotophobia in the sense erotophobia is the irrational fear of sexuality and not the act in itself.
- The causes of genophobia may be attributed to different experiences and origins according to different psychological perspectives. According to the psychoanalytic perspective, genophobia may be caused by the rigid or extremely religious upbringing, which affected the development of ego, making the individual fear all acts that are sexual because it causes moral anxiety and a severe clash of the superego (ethical portion of one's personality)and i'd (primitive component of one's personality).
- According to the learning perspective, genophobia may develop due to an unpleasant sexual experience such as rape or molestation. Rape Trauma Syndrome leads the survivor to relive the trauma several times and develop apprehension. They may begin to fear sex eventually by relating it to the unpleasant experience, eventually leading to genophobia. It may also be caused if the individual observes sexual acts that are traumatizing in nature, in media or otherwise.
- It may also result from severe performance anxiety, especially for those who lack sexual experience and have abstained from sex for a prolonged period of time. There is also a chance that other phobias, such as the fear of diseases, especially STDs, may lead to a fear of sexual acts. Some people might relate sexual intercourse with acquiring diseases, thus leading to the development of genophobia.
Symptoms: Symptoms of genophobia include the fear of sexual intercourse and all acts within, breathlessness, nausea, dizziness, feeling sick and fear of losing control. All these symptoms take place in the context of sexual acts.
Treatment: Genophobia is treated like all other phobias. Therapeutic technique such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (a conversation centric therapy that focuses on how thoughts and beliefs can affect one's actions) is widely used in the treatment of genophobia along with medications. The therapeutic technique varies from patient to patient. For instance, the therapeutic technique used for a rape survivor would be completely different from that which is used for an individual with a fear of STDs. With proper treatment, genophobia is curable, eventually allowing the individual to have a particularly healthy sex life.
My frnd is 21 year she had unprotected sex a week back now she is getting milk fro her breast what may be the reason.
Iam 36 years old, I don't have any children till now due to low count, my test show as 2million, how can I increase my count and now a days I have erection problem also, only on first touch it is erected and later it difficult get it stand, please help me out with these two problems.
Is there any medicine for treatment of chickengunia. Do s and don't do s may please indicate if the chickengunia level is 2.91 against the normal of 1.8.
Rajma-chawal, red kidney beans are used extensively all over the globe.They are called 'kidney beans' due to their shape which resembles the human kidney. They are one of the tastiest beans and belong to lentils food group. Red kidney beans are known as 'rajma' in India and they form an important part of a vegetarian diet due to their excellent protein content. But the protein they contain is incomplete and they should always be paired with a cereal (carbohydrate) to improve their biological value, in other words, improve the quality of protein.
Nutrition in rajma (Nutritive value per 100g)
Energy - 340 kcals
Protein - 24g
Carbohydrates - 56g
Fat - 1g
Magnesium - 184 mg
Let's have a look at the health benefits of red kidney beans:
Red kidney beans fall into the category of low glycemic index foods and they do not spike the blood glucose levels post meal in diabetics. In other words, they raise the blood glucose levels very slowly. Also, they contain good quality carbohydrates and lean protein which makes them a healthy option. And the cherry on the cake is that they are low in fat too. Also, the two amino acids which regulate insulin levels - arginine and leucine are present abundantly in red kidney beans.
Lowers cholesterol levels
Rajma is a tremendous source of soluble fibre which helps lower cholesterol levels. Soluble fibre forms a gel when it comes in contact with the stomach contents and this binds the cholesterol and prevents its re-absorption back into the system, thus lowering blood cholesterol levels.
Nutritious red kidney beans are also a very good source of potassium and magnesium along with soluble fibre and protein which helps maintain blood pressure within normal range and protects the overall heart health. Potassium and magnesium dilate the blood vessels and arteries thus assuring smooth blood flow.
Help lose weight
These fibre rich beans when consumed, occupy a lot of space in the stomach thus providing a feeling of fullness for a longer period of time and they are low in fat too. This makes it an appropriate pre-workout option as it will provide sustained energy throughout.
Strengthens the immune system
The health benefits of rajma are not just limited to its fibre and protein content as it is full of antioxidants too. These antioxidants boost our immune system and protect it from the harmful effects of free radicals by scavenging them and limiting the damage. Antioxidants are also believed to have anti-ageing properties.
Combine rajma with vegetables in the form of salads or soups to make it more nutritious. Eating red kidney beans every day can become boring or monotonous, here is another interesting way to incorporate it into your daily diet: Red kidney bean flour/powdered beans can be added to wheat flour to make more nutritious chapattis or Indian flat bread, khakra, wraps, chilas, dosas, pancakes, etc.
I am suffering from little bit jaundice and also having temperature from 99 to 102.5 and I am pregnant, suggest something how can I take relief from all this things. And also share me diet plan.
What precautions and what I have to do before doing yoga for a women we have to apply or something to our face like sunscreen or we have to apply moisturizer or we have to take a food and what times we have to do yoga at mornings I am so confused is stopping yoga can increase weight.
Diabetes, frequently alluded to by specialists as diabetes mellitus, it depicts a gathering of metabolic illnesses in which the individual has high level of glucose in the blood (blood sugar), either in light of the fact that the production of insulin is insufficient, or on the grounds that the cells of the body don't react appropriately to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will commonly encounter polyuria (continuous pee), they will turn out to be progressively parched (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
1. It's the start of the holiday season, which implies heaps of candies, cookies, cakes, and different treats wherever you go. And, numerous individuals with sort 2 diabetes accept that their finding implies they should starve their sweet tooth and say no to these seasonal treats. Yet, is that truly the case?
Joyfully, say experts, the answer is no watchful way to deal with planning your diabetes diet and it implies you don't need to kiss desserts farewell. Yet, to have the capacity to appreciate that pumpkin pie or bit of cake without blame while holding your blood sugar levels in line, you have to know:
- What you are eating
- How much you are eating
- Carbohydrate, sugar, and calorie substance of all that you devour
Impacts: After you eat or drink, your body separates the sugars in your blood and transforms it into glucose. The glucose goes through your bloodstream and gives your body vitality. To fulfill this, your pancreas needs to deliver a hormone called insulin. In a man with (diabetes mellitus), the pancreas either delivers too little insulin or none by any means, or the insulin can't be utilized viably. This permits blood glucose levels to rise while whatever is left of your cells are denied of greatly required vitality. This can prompt a wide assortment of issues influencing about all aspects of your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.