Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayalakshmi KYour feedback matters!
My wife is 44 years old and her menstrual cycle is on the verge of ending she has been taking doses to end this due to continuous bleeding some time back. Due to this she is very very tired all the times and she does not like anything, neither does she get proper sleep at night, this has been happening for months. Kindly suggest tablets /diet plan so that her energy can be recouped. She has also lost lot of weight (7-8 kgs). She is a sugar patient however her sugar is currently under control. Her B. P used to be high but currently normal. Shall look forward to your reply please.
Female 27 years old my last menstruation date was 3feb after that I had sex so done upt five times in five weeks with morning urine sample but it was negative then why my periods are late doctor gave me norethisterone(primoun-n) for five days. By self examination I have soft congested vagina do I have to worry about pregnancy?
Pcos is a hormonal disorder affecting many women leading to abnormal weight gain, high sugar levels and infertility. It is said even a 10% reduction in weight improves the overall condition in pcos. Losing weight is the only way to manage pcos and diet plays an 80% role in the same. Balance nutrition offers this online program for weight loss for women with pcos. Along with the diet, special super foods from the kitchen are incorporated to ensure you lose weight, correct the hormonal imbalance and regularize periods
What is pcos diet?
A typical low-fat weight loss diet like the simple 1200 calorie diet plan is not effective enough to promote weight loss in women suffering from pcos because in this case, weight gain is a result of high insulin levels that promotes fat storage in the body. Polycystic ovaries treatment and weight management call for a specialized low gi diet that includes selected combinations of foods that don't cause a rapid rise in blood glucose levels.
6 healthy food groups to include in a pcos diet menu
The following is a healthy pcos food list that can be included in the daily diet in order to manage the polycystic ovarian disease in a more effective manner and prevent weight gain which is one of the most recognizable symptoms of this condition.
Green leafy vegetables
The benefits of eating fruits and vegetables to lose weight are well known, but it also helps to control polycystic ovary syndrome naturally. Leafy vegetables have maximum nutrients per calories compared to other foods and also rich in calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium along with vitamins k, c and e and most importantly essential b vitamins which plays an imperative role in managing the symptoms of pcos. B vitamins especially b2, b3, b5 and b6 help in better sugar and fat metabolism, improve thyroid functioning and render better hormone balance, improve fertility all of which are essential for pcos management.
Green leafy vegetables for pcos
The minerals help to neutralize the acidity caused by inflammation and impaired glucose tolerance. Calcium helps in egg maturation and follicle development in ovaries; potassium is needed for fsh (follicle stimulation hormone) production. It helps to reduce pms symptoms and also promotes weight loss.
Brightly colored vegetables not only makes for an appetizing salad but also helps in controlling pcos and must be included in the pcos diet plan. Colourful vegetables are loaded with powerful antioxidants that help to neutralize the harmful effects of oxidative stress in women suffering from pcos. Coloured vegetables
Some of the healthiest colored vegetables include red and yellow bell peppers, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, eggplant, etc.
This is the next set of healthy foods that must be included in pcos diet recipes. Although most women suffering from pcos are reluctant to include fruits in their diet because of the fructose content that causes a sudden spike in blood sugar levels and consequently insulin levels, fruits are really rich in phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and fibres so it should not be avoided entirely.
Fruits and vegetables
Include fruits that have low gi such as lime, strawberries, apricot, grapefruit, lemon, cantaloupe, guava, pear, oranges, watermelon, blueberries, nectarines, apples and kiwifruit and also eat a handful of nuts or seeds with the fruits for the much needed protein boost that helps to control the sudden sugar spike caused by fruits. You can also try delicious kiwi smoothie recipes which are loaded with nutrients.
Hi i am having Having Vaginal-itching for some days. Its very irritating. Can you please suggest some remedy. Married age 30.
Is ssg or hsg test is painful? Doctor has recommend for ssg test. I am very anxious about that. I am trying to conceive for 6 months but there is no result yet. My periods are regular . All medical tests and husband's semen test is okk. Is any kind of anesthesia is done for this test. ?
I am having itching problem in Vagina nd when I made relation with my husband then I felt very pain in my fallopian tubes. I am weak sexually please tell me how can I make strong sexually.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My period is not regular. Once in 3 months or 5 months. During the beginning of period it will b hectic. Also I am weak. What should I do.
After eating I pill after how much days periods arrive? And my cycle is not fixed sometimes I get periods early and sometimes late.
Watermelon is one of the richest natural sources of l-citrulline, an amino acid that can help make your erection harder. It’s also loaded with citrulline, an antioxidant that converts to l-arginine once it’s in the body. Like that little blue pill, l-arginine stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to the penis, strengthening erections.
Eat the fruit plain or mix it with some tabasco, olive oil, lemon juice, feta and mint to make a sweet and savory side dish that will help you go all night long. Bonus: capsaicin, the compound that makes tabasco sauce hot, releases chemicals that increase heart rate, mirror signs of arousal and rev your libido.
The bottom line? munching on this salad will get you in the mood for the evenings' festivities and increase your duration in the sack, too.
My wife is pregnant and the child upside down Satwa month running keeps me always seem to teeth during operation of the rate seems to be no problem, then NEI.
Hii. I am married person. My wife is thyroid patient her thyroid is 83.3 n her hemoglobin is 7.4. Before 40 days ago we make physical relationship. Bt nw she is pregnant. We does not want a child in this time. So which medicine my wife will used for this. please give some medicine.
Yesterday I test in home from pregnancy kit. There was 1 dark pink line and another is light pink. What it means? Is am pregnant or not?
Can a women be pregnant with negative urine test done at first and second month and negative beta hcg in second month and negative ultrasound in 4th month. But stomach is increasing and having light and scanty periods every month for one and half day whereas before in relation periods last for 4 days and with normal flow.
Hello. M 30 weeks pregnant. I have to travel from ambala to Jammu and Jammu to ambala via train. What precautions should I take?
In this modern times many are leading busy fast paced lifestyles that are very effective for achieving career goals. However other areas of life can and do suffer as a result particularly that of health. In order to achieve few ways can be followed
1. Drink plenty of water: the importance of maintaining hydration is key in all areas of health. Not doing so not only affects energy and concentration levels but also can lead to further illness or exacerbation of existing ones.
2. Deep diaphragmatic breathing: just five slow diaphragmatic breaths has a profound effect on both physical and psychological state almost instantly, as in case of stress.
3. Regular exercise: that means spending for 10 to 15 minutes of regular stretching and strengthening exercises in stipulated time period.
4. Meditation: it could be done anywhere and at anytime as it requires simple practice of being mindful.
5. Positive focus: negative thinking can be most draining things as it doesn't have to be. To change it effectively with thought patterns with enough focus and consistency as it brings positive outcomes.