Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. JayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome and my weight is decreased from 55 kg to 49 kg. What should I do?
Main zayada adult videos dektha hun jiski wajha see main kamzor Ho raha hun mujhe isko rokna hai mai kya karun.
But I also have many pimples. Does this a cause of masturbation? I am embarrassed to say that but I do it very frequently does it have a side effect? Please keep this confidential.
I have joint pain in my knee elboo Neck Some fluid is produce in my knee last year Why it so happened?
Sir, I am suffering from severe pain in the corner area connecting nose and eye. I suspect it to be sinus. It always happens whenever I suffer from cold. The pain is severe during day time reaching it's peak in afternoon and then it gradually subsides with little or no pain in night. Kindly suggest remedy.
I had a saviour headache only one side is coming. From morning to afternoon. Its coming once a year. What should I do. Give me better suggestion. It is my 4th standard onwards coming.
I want to change My entire body colour to little bit white is there any medicine In homeopathy or allopathy please give me suggestion.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"
I am 39 years old male, I have red patches on back side part of my body, how to cure it. I visited a local doctor, he gave me some ointments and said the reasons as this might be a dust allergy. What should be avoided and prevent for further.
My father 52 years old he is a diabetes patient How to control diabetes and what are the food to be taken by diabetes patient?
If severe cough persists for more than 5 days with the fever which reduces with the medicine daily and repeats the other day along with the disturbance in the throat What is that we are supposed to do? Pls kindly suggest us as soon as possible! Thank-you:)
My hair is going grey and my age is only 21. Please tell me why this problem and some methods to pre ent this problem.
Can you please suggest medicines what should be taken if the person has a habit of smoking cigarettes and taking tobacco.
My height is 5.3" but my weight is 44 kg. I am underweight girl of 17 years. My wrist is too thin like 4 years old child. Please suggest me some diet schedule or exercises for gaining my weight.
Fibre diet includes Please give examples. And I am student and I am in hostel so I need food. So to do now. What light thing can I eat at night. I usually eat dinner by 8. So what More I should do?
I am suffering from piles since 14 years. No treatments today onwards. How can I get the treatment for simple.
Lybrate | Dr. Sampath Kumar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY