Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JayagovindYour feedback matters!
I have obesity problem, Most of them were maintaining a healthy diet meanwhile I do want to make myself fit so can you please suggest me what is the solution so that I want to get down my weight should be a regular weight which is less than 70.
I am 41years female 5; 1inch height weight 83 I have lost 6kgs mujhe gas ka problemhai bahut jyada gas ki vaje se nabhi sarak jaatee hai gallstone ka operation hua hai mujhexasa kya karna chaiye ki gas ki problem. Kam. Ho jaieye yoga bhi karta hun four years se abhi walk start ki hai meri body flexible hai but gas se bahut pareshaan hun khane ka bhi dhayan rakhri hun.
Sir what should I do. My tummy is increasing day by day and may age is only 19 year. And I feel to lazy in my office after my lunch. And some time I have danger pain in my whole body.
Hi. My father has diabetes from over 15 years Now a days its too high fasting 250 And after meals 500 Please suggest that it would get in level.
Hello, my age is 57 yrs lady. I am working as life insurance advisor but now a days I am feeling so sleepy and don't like to go out. Means I don't have takat to go. I am also suffering from asthama. Form last 2-3 yrs.
I have pain in my knee for about 4 months it's sometime there while sometime it's gone. I usually have it while I go to get at night time. What should I do is there any natural remedy?
Hello Actually from yesterday I feel ball like below left side near kidney. Some times I feel tight at the same place .I also feel vomiting continues, and more I Wake up early morning. I feel slide pain in my lower abdomen sometimes. Is the pain gradual or sudden? Gradual Any nausea or vomiting? No Any recent weight loss? No Any loss of appetite: No Any bloating of stomach: Yes.
I am losing hair quickly. I tried all the condisner and shampoo. But I can not get good result. Please help me in this matter.
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.