Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayagovindYour feedback matters!
Low sperm count. This is most often the cause of male infertility.
Low sperm motility. Second most common reason
Abnormal sperm. Another common reason
Low sperm count should not be viewed as a definitive diagnosis of infertility but as one indicator of a fertility problem. A normal sperm count is considered to be 20 million per milliliter of semen.
Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the cause of the problem may be found out. Roughly 2/3rd of infertile men have a problem with making sperm in the testes.
Male infertility affects approximately 7% of all men it is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a alternate measure of male fertility.
A lower amount of semen may indicate an issue with the seminal vesicles, blocked ducts or a prostate gland issue. Sperm count – 20 million to 300 million per milliliter is considered in the normal range. Below 10 million is considered “poor.”
Types of infertility and causes of infertility in men:*
* Male subfertility
* Low concentration of sperm in the semen
* Sperm abnormalities/abnormal semen
* Abnormal shape/morphology of the sperm
* Problems with movement/motility that makes sperm delivery difficult
* Abnormal liquefaction, absence of viable, healthy sperm,
Blockages or obstructions in the genital tract that prevent sperm delivery that can occur due to:
* Developmental disorders of the epididymis, vas deferens or seminal vesicles
* Scarring from inflammation
* Infertility caused by medical conditions, such as varicoceles and testicular torsion
* Genetic abnormalities
* Hormonal imbalances
* Lifestyle choices and environmental exposure.
* Idiopathic Infertility.
Initial testing will likely include:
Semen analysis, Ultrasound, Post-ejaculation urinalysis, Genetic testing, Sperm function tests, Hormone testing, Blood tests
Treating Male Infertility -
Assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
IVF, GIFT, and other techniques
Drug therapy for hormonal disorders
Treatment for problems with sexual intercourse.
I have white spots on my back. I have applied many creams for treatment. Please provide me some treatment.
Doctor. I hv gouts prblm from last 3 years. Previously I us to get my feet swalon one in three months. I was given goutnil and one more medicine by Dr. But nwdays I am getng my feet swalon every fifteen days. Pls advice me some medicine and precaution for what to eat and what not to eat and drink.
Good Morning ! I am Chandan 31 years old male but my facial hair like mustache bread are not grown properly or little patches. This is very embracing at this age so I need your help in this regards.
I am 19 years old. My blood pressure is also normal but my fingers are vibrating. Normally they don't vibrate but when I open my palm they start vibrating. please give me suggestion about this.
I am 47 years old. Stomach is big as compared to other parts of body. I am suffered from back pain from previous four years. The pain is more in the left side sometimes left knee have pain. And feel difficulty in walking. Sir, I feel tired in the evening and morning time. Feels much hunger in the evening. After dinner stomach feels too heavy.
I never feel hungry. I hate eating food and That's why I am week also but I want to look smart what should I do?
Hello I am tirumala age 30yrs, I am having type1diabetes, hypothyroidism, psoriasis but my sugar levels are under control, thyroid also, but since 1years I am getting so angry on others and shouts on them even with my kid also, after my husband's death my behaviour changed like this what should I do I am so much worry about my kid is there any suggestions for controlling myself please do the needy.
I am recovering from blood cancer . It is been 4 years now and am unmarried. How about the possibilities of me getting into healthy land wat should be done to put on weight and be healthy. Recommend some intakes.
What is the perfect age of getting married pls can you sugest me or getting late married can cause any harm for future.
My daughter has got NS1 antigen-28, her platelet counts--3.04,now no fever, fever remained only for three days below 100 but severe rash which melted away within three days ,but I see the antigen is slight high what to do.
I get too much of anger if someone disappointed me .how much anger means I want to self harm myself and do not let other person the one who disspoinrted live peacefully ,how to overcome this problem?
I am a 20 years old man my body is very weak my weight is only 45kg I use many medicine but any medicine do not work please tell me what I do?
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.