Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. JayadevaYour feedback matters!
If I stand long period of time I get back pain so please help me to resolve this and I have stones in my my both kidneys small size in right kidney but 7 mm in left.
My mother has a disease of one kidney failed from last one year and second is infected. What cashew nuts is good for her?
I am operated for prostate cancer by robotic radical prostatectomy ,1 year back Still I am suffering from urinary incontinence. What should I do now.
Respected Sir I am 32 years old lady. There is a stone in my right kidney. Pls tell me any solution. Its pain is unbearable. Pls SIR.
I have little pain in abdomen right side I took ordinary scan doctors said it might be kidney stone one in kidney and other in urinary tract. Is it serious condition I don't have any other symptoms.
Now a day’s kidney related problems are increasing day by day. The reason behind this are many like chemically preserved fast food, spicy food, side effect of medicines and infections. Forth stage of kidney failure in with GFR is around 15 modern medicine suggests dialysis. Ayurvedic management of kidney failure is very effective in this condition also. Many times number of dialysis can be reduced and patient condition can be improved.
Panchakarma treatment like basti works as dialysis. My experience says that patient should also consult with Ayurveda kidney expert even in dialysis condition. Without dialysis patients can be treated or managed very effectively. kidney patients required much attention.
I have 3 calculi in my left kidney size 2mm, 3.5mm and 4 mm, one in lower cylax and 2 in mid cylax, please prescribe some homeopathic treatment.
GOOD MORNING SIR / MADAM, My son is 13 years old and studying 8th STD. He is suffering due to following problems: 1. He is taking medicine for thyroid, thyroxine 50+12.5 as per Doctor advice. At present his weight about 103 kg and height 171 CMs. 2. He is suffering due to RP (Retinitis Pigmentosa), as per Sankara Nethralaya, the vision nerve cells getting decaying hence vision will be Tunnel vision after some time years. 3. He says that, he will get short temper when he is feeling alone OR annoying with friends. His eyes become red and during that time, he is have having headache at the backside. Please advice for the remedy.
With urine I think drop of sperm is coming. Also during intercourse my sperm get very soon. Kindly suggest me some god medicine.
I am shiv ram verma. And I have 24 year old man from mahoba district. I have infected urinary stone since 2014. The stone size is 15mm. Give me a strong suggestion how can I remove it.
Hello Doctor, I have done ultrasound KUB, It states. Kidneys: Both the kidneys are sonographically normal in size, shape and echo pattern. No Back Pressure Changes Seen, Central Sinus Echoes appears normal with CALCIUM SEGREGATION. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened suggesting CYSTITIS. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate Can you Please help me 1) To interpret this report in common language. 2) What problem report suggest? 3) What can be Treatment for this?
Dr, I am 38 years and nowadays when I pass urine its not flowing smootly, especially in the morning when doing first time. No other symptoms and I am healthy. What could be the reason ?
Heart ka niche wala right gall bladder sikud gya h or uske karan niche wale left gall bladder mai sujan aa gyi h?
I am 24 years old I suffered from backache and pain after urination and sometime constipation I did usg all things are normal then whats problem.
What is the most effective home remedy to detox (colon) over a period of time for extremely constipated person - no problem of going for toilet for a week and above! Urine normal and every day activities, normal!
I'm 21 year old I have one kidney from last 10 years how to protect my kidney & what type food I have to eat?
2 months ago the pinching pain started in my right abdomen and I used to get relief after urination. After taking homoeopathic medicine of urine infection everything was fine but now again I am experiencing this pain but only when I am constipated. I didn't go for any test. What are these symptoms for? Any medicine?
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.