Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
How to use lemon juice in the hair And my hair one to one change color white And dandruff what a natural solutions for This.
I have black spots on my face and pimples on my face what should I do for the black spot removal and pimples.
Doctor, my lips turns black when its dry and it will be normal when it is wet. Can you suggest how can I maintain my lips pink.
Dear Sir/Madam I have some dark patches in my fingers. Its thick and darkening for 3-4 years, I have used fordurm but no positive result has been found yet. Please help or suggest for the same ranjit dey 9681633334.
I am 69 years male - I am suffering from irritating skin problem for the last two months - I have used'itch guard' but no relief is there - I have not taken any oral medicine - please recommend accordingly.
How to reduce the hair fall and please help me with the ways for hair gain because I am fed up with my hair loss. What to do?
I have deep pores on my skin due to pimples in my teens. Also skin extremely sensitive it gets tanned faster. Pls advice if can skin treated.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but I don't see any changes. What should I do?
I am suffering from a serious dandruff problem and hair fall too due to lot lf stress and I am getting pimples also on my back n face n tht is causing acne problem.
Itching in armpits and area surrounding private parts. Relief by ointments is temporary. Have to apply ointment like candiderma regularly. Can there be a long term solution? -
From past 3 years my hairs are getting rough, it makes me uncomfortable when I go out. And in getting the hairstyle I want, I want soft silky hairs. So how can I get rid of rough hairs? Please help me. THANK YOU.
How to the change the colour of my foreskin (the skin on my penis). I'm a very fair guy but down there it's all dark! How do I change it's colour?
I have got fungal problem on both legs and it is prevailing for very long time. I taken medicines to no avail, it comes out again and again.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.