Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayadev B
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Jayadev BYour feedback matters!
He is a diabetes patient and he has pain in his legs but he take medicines regularly what should he do?
I am 23 year old male and I have knee pain since long day. I have used some pain relief balm but no result. Please tell me what should I do?
Hello I'm 22 years male. My echo, tmt and lipid profile are normal. I have left arm pain and this pain go on back on shoulder. So witch type of this pain.
Respected sir am 21 year old boy, my Weight is 55 kg and height is 5.9 inch how can I increase my weight and digestion power? I am frequently suffer from colds and pain on my lower leg Muscles. And can I use aloe Vera juice for increase my digestion power or for other benefit?(if yes than sir suggest me how much quantity and how many time in day and when) please help me sir. Thank sir.
After my 1st delivery there is pain in my back bone or hip bone and even I am losing lot of hairs and also my hairs are becoming white help me to get rid of this.Please tell.
I have back pain from past 2 months, I have consulted many doctors but no relief is there. What should I do?
My brother have pain in left shoulder and we think that the main cause for this pain would be overlifting of weights. What will be the actual cause?
Hello, My two legs are pain ,so I couldn't walk in study, if I have studiedly walking ,my two legs are so much pain in last 5 years. So, please solve the my problem.
I underwent a rotator-cuff surgery for the right shoulder, I am doing the regular, prescribed physiotherapy regularly on a daily basis. How long will it take for my shoulder to completely get back to normalcy, so I could attend my office.
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!