Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayabal SundermYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had period at February 19. Now a days I didn't get period and also no symptoms for period. Today I took pregnancy urine test in my home bt that rest came negative only. I'm pregnant or not. Tell me.
I got my periods normal after i pill and i tooked home pregnancy test it shows me ( NEGATIVE) But before test i was suffering from low blood pressure for 3 days and my family physician tooked me for cyline 3 days and some medications also . After tht i tooked home pregnancy test which shows me result ( negative). I just want to confirm tht (NEGATIVE ) Result is from i-pill which prevents my unwanted pregnancy or bucz of cyline nd medications . Plz help me for this wht i do .Do i need to take home pregnancy test again awhat .Or no need to have hpt .Plz help
I am 21 year old may weight is 73 and height is 5 inches pcod patient and hypothyroidism what should do to cure my weight pcod thyroid.
Super Fact of the Day: The nerve impulses to and from your brain travel at the speed of 170 miles/hour!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Automatically Blood discharge from left nipple, I do not miss any period. I take preganews test and it says negative 2 times. I fell weakness and vomiting. Is there any thing wrong? My period is normal, as usual. Is it cancer?
I had sex with my girlfriend. Before the her periods start and we use protection but now my girlfriend miss there periods what should I do now?
I had a irregular periods in my school days. In college days, I had continuous periods for 2 years. Everyday I suffered a lot even a single day my periods didn't stop. Then through check up it found that I have PCOD. What I will do for this? Now I got married, whether I will face any difficulty to get conceive?
How your diet affects your overall physical health
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- the nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- it supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- the consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- the consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
She had an ultrasonography as directed by a gynecologist. But nothing serious issue came out. Still monthly period problems are persisting Doctor only gave medicine to control the hormonal disbalnce. And also suggested that these type of problems would be over after her marriage. Is it so.
Sir jabb mai apni wife k saath sex karta hu to sperm rukta nahi andar aur baby tikta nahi jabki mai bhi fit hu aur wife bhi aisa kya karu kabb sex karu kis time karu ki bacchaa ruk jaye.
Am 24 years, conceived for about two months. Am facing constipation trouble with internal bleeding via anus. Am I advised to take medicine at first trimester? Or kindly advice me the correct solution for this.
Ejaculation on my vagina do not cause pregnancy ?(without penetration and just ejaculating on my vagina. I have found my breast slightly inverted and of course they come to normal after stimulation. Why is this happening then? I have read on google information DAT even ejaculation can cause pregnancy and I am late by 7 days with my periods. This was Why I am afraid. So please describe why? I also confirm again that before I use yo have contraceptive pills for about three months continuously because I do have irregular periods and the last month I stopped using after getting my periods. My period lasted for 5 days and right after three days gap I Have unprotected sex (without any insertion but he ejaculated on my Vagina )This is making me more stressful and also I have bleeding for 5 days again from the day of participation. There is only gap of three days for my periods to complete and bleed. Both lasted for 5 days. I didn't yet have any sort of insertion but I am afraid because the contact of ejaculation on vaginal part brings me any problem of pregnancy? Please answer clearly.
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.