Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jayabal SundermYour feedback matters!
I am 37 weeks pregnant. After my pelvic exam, my doctor said that my baby hasn't dropped at all and cervix is closed. Is there any exercises or specific yoga I can do to drop the baby deep into pelvis. I am walking 30-40 minutes daily.
Last month I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and now she missed her periods and she is pregnant! Now where should I go?
I (female, 20) had sex with my partner on 11-11-2016. He didn't ejaculate inside my vagina but still I am afraid that what if I go pregnant. If a drop of sperm be at the mouth of my urinal track will it lead to pregnancy? After two days (I.e. 12-11-16) from the day of my sex, I saw blood in my urine (only once). And on fifth day (i.e. Today (16-11-16)) from the day of sex, I am facing lower back pain. Do all these a symptom of pregnancy? If yes please tell me how can I avoid pregnancy. Please help me. Need a quick solution.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.
I just married last month and we dont wan't baby now, so which type of precaution we can use? Now a days my wife's period not started so we are in trouble. We thought that she is pregnent. Her date is 24/26.
Is there any treatment for tightening vaginal walls because while having intercourse its very free so pleasure decreases.
Sir, I and my girl did not have sex no intercourse took place. And I did not ejaculate (no semen). I might have finger her with the finger with pre cum (pre ejaculation) in it, and even I did not finger her immediately. I gave her i-pill with 24 hrs 17 hrs I guess. Can she still get pregnant and she got signs of side effect of ipill like vomit and nausea after 5 days of in take of ipill what should I do? Can she get pregnant?
I am 28 years old. I got married at the age of 20 in 2008. First c section was done in 2009. I was 68 kg when married. After first c section iwas 75 after delivering. It was between 75-79. Then my second c section was in 2012 after this I was 83 -85. It was in that range.in between I got lowered to 79 but due to feeding. I also like sweets so now and then it got higher till 88-89. But it has gone to 91. I controlled by having chapaties but it was of temporarily. Agin after leaving this diet I use to increase. I am alse hereditary. From last six months I facing pain of plantar fascia. Getting treatment through anti inflammatory tabs. I also had triquilar and dicorate anx some relaxing pills This -92.in between I use to try to control.
Hi am 7 week pregnant lady. At this time am suffering frm heave sneeze and sinusitis and heavy cough while am consulting a doctor she advised to take a herbex expectorant syrup and cipla tablet for cold. Is it affect create any side effect problem for my baby kindly reply.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.