Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir I got chicken pox two years back due to it I got pores and small holes on my face and looking odd please help to clean them.
I have white spots visible on my forehead. What should I do? And please tell me the reasons also. I referred a doctor in past for the same he Gave me a cream to apply and the results were good but now I forgot the name and this appeared again. Please help me.
I have white spots on my face. Please suggest me the remedy for that disease. Which vaccine I have to prefer without any side effects.
I need a tip for hair fall to stop what should I do to control my hair fall can you give a valuable suggestions for me and also it should be helpful.
Hi I am 22 year male I have lots of dark spots on face. Due to pimples, please suggest me some cream so that I can get permanent cure from dark spots.
Hi sir I am 25 years young man I am facing problem with hair fall how can I avoids with natural treatment How can I growth my hair.
Sir, I'm in a training period, lots of sun, sweat, dust, effects my skin. What should I do to take care of my facial skin.
My hair is falling and I use many cosmetic but my hair fall is not control so please tell me what can I do.
I am suffering a critical disease, i. E, pimples and it's black spot. I have tried many things but I can't gat any solution.
What are the things which one should keep in mind while oil massage so as to prevent hair fall. And every night I do oil massage so is it okay. Because I have less denser hair in between.
I'm a 22 year old guy. I've been suffering from severe hair loss from last two years, have grown bald spot on either side of my head in front. My scalp is itchy and dandruff prone. Can hair regrow in the bald spot? Please suggest something effective immediately. PS- I'm a nightowl cause I like to study at night. Does waking all night has got anything to do with this though I complete my sleep of 6 hrs in day.
Can I use femcinol cream for my pimples Can I use aloevera I actually brought clean and clear neem face wash I don't want to bring another face wash The size of pimples reduced but itz spreading Pimples are above and between eyebrows Started after threading please help me out wid natural remedies.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.
I have started loosing my hair. I think I have pattern baldness. Please suggest the best medicine for the treatment of pattern baldness.
I am a male of 20 eyers I play cricket for Karnataka state. After bowling 1 overs I face problems in waist and thighs joint what we usually call a grains problem wat shall I do to correct it.
Acne is a skin condition in which there is excess production of oil from the sebaceous glands leading to the blockage of hair follicles. It is the most common problem of adolescents, therefore, it is known as yauvanpidika in ayurveda; yauvan means adolescence and pidika means pustules or papules.
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, margosa (neem), red sandalwood, basil, and fuller's earth with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, fennel, basil, turmeric, and indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki) in equal parts. Take teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Take 1 teaspoon of powdered indian gooseberry fruit (amla; amalaki) in morning and evening with water.
Diet and lifestyle:
Avoid spicy, oily, bitter, and sour foods.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Increase the use of herbs that have cooling effects on the body like fennel, coriander seeds, indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki), and aloe vera.
Increase intake of water to about 8-10 glasses per day, and take coconut water.
Wash your face frequently with mild herbal soaps.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Consult doctor for any queries