Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have developed dark patches on my elbows because of constant friction. I work on laptop for more than 12-14 hours a day and mostly it's the result of that. It would great if any of the dermatologist can suggest a cream that can be applied on the problem area to get rid off the patches. Thanks, Peeali.
Dear sir I'm suffering from fungal infection. Using mone (mometasone furoate cream) on my face Daily night. Is it harmful?
I have pimples problem and skin blacking with black pots so please suggest me some good tablets medicine or cream.
. I need to ask a question on my hair fall. I tried so many methods to get rid of my hair fall but I was unsuccessful each of the times. My Age is just 26 years and am losing my hairs at a great fall rate. Please suggest me something.
I am experiencing extreme hair loss from the past one week. When I just touch my hair some hundred strands come out. I have nice curly hair, don't want to lose them. I had typhoid a month back. I also have a slight itchy scalp. But this hairfall is sudden and extreme. I cannot afford to lose my hair. Please help.
I'm rash of 19 years old, actually I used to have a thick and long hair. But within two months I started living in hostel, I am losing my hair quickly and I have not noticed any growth in my hair. Could you please suggest me a best oil and shampoo for my hair growth and thickness. And dandruff also. Please.
My name is dominic. I need solution for hair losing. I am 21 years old. I tried so many medicines but no use of them.
Hi I am 30 years old. I have a problem for skin infection. I am using flucan and forcan tablets. After 1 month problem again start. Please give another prescription.
I am 46 years old man, working for aviation company in catering department. I am in this profession since last 24 years. My problem is since last couple of years I am having pillow puffing / bugs under my eyes, got it checked with test KFT & LFT both were clear yes HBP was recorded. How can I get off from this issue. Please advise.
Sir can I use gluthionine soap for a fairer look? please tell me if there are any side effects regarding using it. Should I use it or not?
Can you please say me that precaution for avoiding hair fall by applying some different kinds of oil.
My beard is not growing only some hairs are showing on my face. How to beard growing quick now m 20.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"