Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya NarendraYour feedback matters!
I am 30years old my right tube removed for lefttube tubectomy is done in2010 years but now I want a baby girl what can I do now pl advice me.
Mein coriander seed boil kar k pete hu morning mein kahi mjh concieve karne mein problem toh nhi hoge please tell me what can I do.
Regular consuming of peanuts of 30 to 50gm per day along with balanced diet and hydrated has lot of heath benefits, such as
- Good for heart
- Prevents diabetes
- Prevents gallstones
- Prevents cancer
- Improves memory
- Help fight depression
- Beneficial in pregnancy
- Beneficial for children
- Aids weight management
- Prevents alzheimer's
- Clear skin
- Anti ageing benefits
- Good for biotin
- Prevents hair loss
Dear Doctor, i am suffering from 1 and half years different types of problems 1. Every 1 or 2 month suffering from aphthosis (like black big spot) 2. My vagina is itching any smelling so much with wet 3. Also i am suffering with gas problem so can you suggest me what should i i has also check up and take lots of medicine.
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod. I am having irregular periods and also having thick n coarse hairs all over body and face. These hairs growth are just like male pattern growth. They are increasing very fast. Please help. What should I do to rid of this?
Dysmenorrhea is a common complaint nowadays to get relieved from it prepare cumin decoction at home and drink twice on the first and second day of the period.
Cumin decoction preparation method:
Boil one glass water add one tsp of cumin seeds and stir it then add a pinch of salt, turmeric, and carom seeds.
I am 20, female. I and my boyfriend had protected sex 2 weeks ago, and we both had sex for the first time in our lives and now my hymen did broke and he is still virgin also he fingered me and I did bleed after sex when I urinated. After 2 weeks I am having my periods and my date is still not due it's 2 weeks early and I feel pain in my urethral opening when I pee or when I just spread my legs. Also his semen didn't just ejaculated because we were not able to do it properly as it was our first time. I want to know what is the matter am I pregnant? Please help.
I am 32 year old female. I had endometriosis both side of my ovaries ,right side cyst was removed in 2012 but due to adhesions left side was not removed. Trying to conceive since last 4 years .In latest HSG report my right side tube has hydrosalpinx but proximal part of the tube is fine. Planning for IVF. My doctor suggested since the proximal part of tube is normal we can go ahead for IVF without drinking tube .Need second opinion of any experienced IVF specialist. Pls find below HSG report done on 29 march '16- RT TUBE- Normal proximal and Mid tube ,ampullary coiling, clumping seen, Distal folds pimbrial end clumped, Pertitubal contrast pocket seen (ADHESIONS, Tubal pressure not elevated, Tube spill seen. LEFT TUBE - Normal proximal tube, Marked ampullary dilation, Distal folds not seen, Fimbrial end Obstructed, Tubal pressure not elevated, No spill seen. My question is - Since the proximal part of tube is normal can we go ahead for IVF with out surgery? Or it will effect implantation of embryo .What are my chances of successful IVF in this case? Is there any other way sort it out as I do not want to go for another surgery to drink tube.
Hello sir, my wife doesnt get period on time its always late more the 10 days please suggest ha medicine for her. Her age is 25.
Hi im 29 year old single, I got my period after 60 days after having deviry tablet, but not heavy bleeding so is it a problem please help me out bcos of stress period got delayed I do not have problem like thyroid or pcos anything. Im normal person bcoz of stress, I got delayed.
Description : Planning your pregnancy is the most vital action that you may take for your baby’s health. Similarly, preconception counselling is as vital as your pregnancy. It helps you to devise a plan that can improve your chances of getting pregnant, and maintaining a healthy pregnancy. Also, caring for your health before you become pregnant will aid you learn about any risk factors and easily treat any medical problems that you may have before you become pregnant. Proper planning for your pregnancy before you conceive will help you make healthy choices for you and your baby. Preconception counselling plays a crucial role in preparing for your pregnancy. Couples with a history of recurrent early pregnancy loss, counselling is of particular importance because women are invariably more distressed and require reassurance that everything possible is being done to avoid future pregnancy losses.Preconceptional counselling is vital for all women of child bearing age because many pregnancies are unplanned, and risks of complications can be easily minimized by interventions before conception. Benefits of Pre Conceptional Counselling Make better chances for a successful pregnancy Make the body better for the forthcoming pregnancy Reduce risk factors Preferably preconceptional counselling should be done when a women is considering motherhood. The purpose of preconceptional counselling and care is to identify risk factors for adverse maternal or fetal outcome, edify and counsel the patient based on their specific needs, and indulge or stabilize medical conditions prior to conception in order to increase the prospects of successful outcomes. An awareness of the availability & advantages of Klik4cure will go a long way in improving the pregnancy outcome.Delightful pregnancy care commences before pregnancy. For obviously normal, fit couple planning a pregnancy there may be beneficial in discussing this with a specialized advisor. DrDeepika Solge will help you to understand your problems and accordingly can suggest a good treatment to you ensuring a delightful pregnancy further.Ayurveda has mentioned any herbs which can be used before conception to purify our body.
Jamun (black plum) the sweet and tangy fruit that leaves your tongue purple, is not just great on taste but comes with a host of health benefits. Fruit, seeds, bark, and leaves of Jambul have medicinal properties. Jamun is loaded with antioxidants and flavonoids essential for a healthy body and mind.
It has fewer calories when compared to other fruit and is a good source of iron, apart from its mineral content. Jamun not only helps in increasing haemoglobin but it has anti-diabetic and antihyperlipidaemic effects also. The juice of the ripe fruit or a decoction of it is administered in spleen enlargement, chronic diarrhoea, ulcers and urine retention.
'The leaves have antibacterial properties and they are used for making medicines for the strengthening of the teeth and gums.'
Jamun Vinegar is also helpful in Migraine. Apply little vinegar on the head it will give you relief from migraine pain.
Jamun fruit and Seeds powder can be used to controlling glucose level in the body. The glucoside in jamun that stops the conversion of starch into glucose and this helps in controlling blood-sugar. So, the diabetic patients can consume seeds powder with a consultation of a Dietician.
Jamun vinegar or juice of the fruit is a traditional cure for digestive problems and is known to be good for reducing menstrual problems in women.
Nutrition facts (for 100gm of jamun):
Energy: 62 kcal
Protein: 0.70 gm
Carbohydrates: 14.00 gm
Calcium: 15.00 mg
Iron: 0.30 mg
Potassium: 55.00 mg
Sodium: 26.20 mg
Carotene: 48.00 mg
Vitamin C: 18.00 mg
Below are some Jamun remedies you can use at home
- Diarrhoea- Make a paste of two soft leaves of Jamun then add some rock salt and make small pills and take twice daily with water.
- Conjunctivitis- Boil 20 soft leaves of Jamun in 2 cups (400ml) water till it reduces to 100 ml. Cool down this and wash eyes with this decoction(water).
- Dysentery (bloody) - Take 20 gm of powdered seeds with 1/2 cup of water twice daily.
- Child's bed wetting- Give 1 teaspoon ground seed with water.
- Acidity- Drink 10 ml Jamun vinegar with some water.
My 2.5 month old son is exclusively breast feed. However, he passes motion only once every 3-4 days. Now it's been 5 days. Should we be worried about it? Is there anything which can be given to him?
1) Watermelon - Watermelons have more water than pulp and are easily available. Not only will this relax you but also hydrates you at the end of a very tiring day.
2) Cucumber - With less than 20 calories in a cup of cucumbers, this hydrating food is ideal to carry with lunch boxes to work, or eat at home. They cool and hydrate you at the same time. The seeds are also known to be high in nutrients and health benefits.
3) Tomatoes - Tomatoes and their health benefits are widely known. They cool your stomach and hydrate you. Tomatoes are also good for diabetes and cardio-vascular problems, and are a rich source of many nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins ? C, A, E, K and B6, potassium and many more.
4) Lemon - Lemon is a super food. Mixed with water, in different temperatures, it helps in weight loss to combating dehydration. Mixed in water with a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar, the lemon water mixture is known to cool, energise and hydrate the body.
5) Curd - This is a staple in most Indian homes. Store bought or homemade, it is good to eat a small bowl full of curd every day. A delicious coolant, you can spice it up any way you wish to - by adding fruits to it, or by adding masalas or by eating it straight with just a tiny pinch of salt.
6) Coconut water - Easily available on road sides, coconut water is your ideal drink on the go. While you can surely have it at home, it is highly recommended for students and professionals who are out in the sun, during the day. An immediate energizer, coconut water can be your savior from heat spells.
7) Melons - Just like watermelons, melons and muskmelons too have high water content. The fruit is said to have 90 percent water apart from the nutrients.
8) Buttermilk - Easy to make and easily available in the market, buttermilk can be customized as per individual taste. It is light in the tummy, cools and dehydrates the system.
9) Mint - An inexpensive herb, mint has amazing cooling qualities. Churn it into chutney or just drop a few leaves into your bottle of drinking water, these leaves will keep your insides cool and mind fresh with their mild fragrance.
10) Onions - Red onions in particular are known to have very high water content. Include them in your meals or have them raw, how you eat is up to you.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.