Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaya Narendra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya NarendraYour feedback matters!
Every man wants to be a better lover.
For many men, the thought of being unable to provide a lasting and deeply fulfilling sexual experience for his partner is something that causes stress and anxiety.
You want to give the kind of sexual performance that has you hoping she’ll brag about it to her friends (instead of worrying she’ll be complaining to them).
1. Avoid unnecessary pressure
Performing under pressure will only ruin your moment. Let your mind be free from sexual expectations as unnecessary pressure on your performance will affect your sexual stamina.
2. Foreplay is important
Jumping directly into intercourse is not only painful for your partner but can lead to decreased sexual stamina. Begin with foreplay, passionate kissing and indulge in oral sex. Starting slowly will help you end up in lasting longer.
3. Know your pleasurable points
Knowing your pleasurable points is important for your sexual performance. This way you will also learn to indulge in sexual intimacy for a longer duration.
4. Strengthen your pelvis muscles
Pelvic muscles play a significant role in your sexual life. Hence, it is important to strengthen them as it will increase your sexual endurance and enhanced performance.
5. Squats are helpful!
Trying body-weight squats can help in strengthening pelvic muscles. If you want to further increase your stamina, you can also try full squats or one-leg squats.
6. All you have to do is:
- Lie down on a flat bench and make sure that you are not arching your back. Grip the barbell with your hands shoulder-width apart and palms facing your feet. Press the barbell straight up and back down.
- Doing the presses on an incline, will place more emphasis on your upper chest, whereas a decline will place more emphasis on your lower body.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
I am 26 years old woman. My periods are not normal. I am not pcod patient. So why my periods not come every month same day?
Exercising during pregnancy is beneficial not only for the expectant mother but also for the growing fetus. The effects of exercise at this time can be seen immediately and last a lifetime. Unless a woman suffers from a medical condition, she should have at least 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise a day when pregnant. Here are a few ways you can benefit from exercising when pregnant.
- Energy Boosts- Carrying a growing fetus can take away a lot of your energy leaving you feeling tired and listless. Exercising strengthens your cardiovascular system and circulatory system this giving you more energy to get through the day. It also strengthens and tones your muscles so that the effort needed for any activity is reduced.
- Improves your Sleep- Though exercise gives you a boost of energy, it also tires the muscles, thus making it easier to fall asleep at the end of the day. This is important, especially in the later stages of pregnancy where finding a comfortable position to sleep in becomes difficult.
- Lower the Risk of Pregnancy-related Complications- Regular exercise when pregnant can help reduce the risk of suffering from complications like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Even if you are suffering from these complications, regular exercise can help manage the condition and treat it.
- Reduce Discomfort- During pregnancy, your muscles shift and skin stretches to accommodate the growing fetus. Regular exercise can help strengthen the muscles and reduce the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. While walking can improve circulation, swimming strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Make Childbirth Easier- Childbirth is considered by many to be the most painful part of pregnancy. If you choose to have a natural delivery, it requires stamina, focus and determination. Exercise tones the muscles and build stamina thus making it easier to push the baby out. Exercise is also said to reduce the time taken for child birth.
- Fight Stress- Pregnancy plays with your hormones a lot can lead to mood swings and depression. Exercise boosts serotonin or happy hormone levels. This helps raise your spirits and fight stress.
- Get back into shape after childbirth- Pregnancy is characterized by weight gain that can be difficult to lose after child birth. However, if you exercise regularly when pregnant, this weight gain is restricted and the excess kilos are easier to lose. This is because your muscles have been toned throughout pregnancy and the weight gain is more muscle oriented than fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.