Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya ChandranYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old male. I suffer from allergy for the past 3 months. I sneeze continuously soon after get up from bed. What should I do?
I've very poor appetite & nausea problem & due to this, I'm very under weight. Also, I've Chronic sinusitis & Migraine.
Iam 30 years old male for the past 4 days I have a pain on the throat right side there is a round type of thing inside when I touch pain escaltes when I drink tea etc pain is there it come out of my ears also but when I chew anything I do not feel much when I swallow my saliva pain is really there would you rectify whats this before also it has happened but not this much pain within one day it goes.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I don't have any health problems like sinus. Etc.doing jogging in early morning in this cool climate is good?
Since the past 4 years I have been unwell, feeling dizzy, agitated, stressed, fear of unknown, always in a hurry, loss of energy, constant state of alert, self pity, not knowing what ails me, though my symptoms are not frequent, they effected me often. I have consulted heart specialist, psychiatry whose medication have been unsuccessful so far to my conditions. When the symptoms are active, I lose courage, get angry at the slightest, have no stamina, had no feelings for my surroundings. I weight around 70 kg before my illness, now I weight over 85 kg or more. I don't have the energy, liking to exercise myself to be fit with all the illness creeping upon me. I would like your honest and helpful predicaments upon my state of illness which has been obstructing me in leading a normal life.
Actually I had a throat infection and at that time I consumed some alcohol and after that I had the infection and drythroat and mild pain in gland and I used many antibiotics but still the dryness in thorat is there and its almost 10 days I am worried about thorat cancer can anyone please help me through this please.
Hello sir/ma'am, My wife in pregnancy of 3 months. She is very much suffering from vertigo (Chakkar ana ), Stomach ache and head ache. Treatment is undergoing. Please suggest what I can do.
Hello sir I was diagnosed with pharyngitis a 1 year back but it reoccurs frequently. So what can be the cause for it? And I am having slight swelling in pharyngeal wall.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.