Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya Bharatha ReddyYour feedback matters!
Can a dislocation of AC joint cause any complications? I fractured my clavicle 50 days ago and the doctor says there will be a slight dislocation that will always be there. I still have pain while raising my arm front and up in the triceps region. When can I expect the pain to go away.
I m 29years female on 21st Dec I had an abortion by DNC after that for some days I suffer severe pain in periods. I want to ask that I m feeling so weak and pain in joints overall body what should I do now. Should I start calcium and vitamins for some days.
I am a tailor and when I put my legs on sewing machine, my right leg nearly becomes numb and I can not work the machine with it and after that there is a lot of pain in my calf although I have no problems in walking and there is no pain generally but when I do that work it suddenly starts at that area of my right leg. This problem is only in right leg not in left one. Pls tell me wht it is and how it can b cured by home remedies.
Modern medicines only approach to spinal problems is invasive surgery, or inserting painful metal rods, nuts and bolts into our bodies. Complications from surgeries are vast and again, most often than not, the relief from pain is temporary and recurrent. Worst of all, surgery can damage nerves, lead to bowel and bladder problems and sexual dysfunction, to name a few. We firmly believe that avoiding surgery and metal implants is the absolute best way to “heal” all types of spinal problems, from slipped and bulging discs that cause debilitating sciatic pain to degenerative disc disorders. Here at Arogyam Ayurveda our approach is completely holistic, non-invasive with the intention of complete and permanent freedom from pain! We pride ourselves on treating the whole body, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS, by replenishing, nurturing and rejuvenating!
With the help of Ayurveda-Yoga and Panchakarma this ensures us with 95% results at our facilities. Reason is very clear that- WE DO REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE! We follow the notion of Ayurveda which tells us- “Sanksheptah Kriyayogo Nidan Parivarjanam” which means- remove the causative factors and this is the basic and exact form of treatment.
GH-14/1198, 1st Floor, Above Haryana Wala Sweets
Near Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar
My wife age 27 years old now she was pregnant from last 2 months and having back pain vomiting every after 1days. I want to know diet for this period. Im from kolkata.
Feet pain, joint pain, urinal problem and mouth remain un fresh even aft. Brushing So can I know wt will it be.
Hello Doctor, I'm Almost 16 Years and about 8 Weeks before I met an accident in School, I was playing basketball and fell on the ground and my shoulder had had to tolerate the impact, I contacted My doctor and I know its a AC Joint dislocation, I'm not sure which grade it is but I feel like its a Grade 3 Shoulder separation. The left shoulder have a little bump that is visible but when I move shoulder a little back or up the bump isn't visible. Doctor gave me Medicines which include Mociflox, Chymoral AP and Evion LC. I doubt that my shoulder won't get fixed with these medicines. I'm really worried about my shoulder and want to know if it's okay to go to Gym or do push ups and Crunches at home? I have searched this on the internet and I have read that a Grade 3 injury or above won't get fixed without surgery. I'm really tensed and I am not able to judge if it is a Grade 3 separation or above that grade. If by any chance this is a Grade 2 I will be really happy. I've a MRI Scan of my left shoulder but I can't really figure out the grade of this injury and please let me know if it is curable or not and if it is curable how much time would it take for me to be complete recover and Go back to gym.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I have back pain and I consulted so many doctors and it does not working for me so would you suggest me what should I done.
Hi Doctor, My wife have Back pain issue. Her Arthritis, Typhoid, Bone X-ray all test done and all are negative. She has thin body and 5'3" height. When she takes any medicine of calcium then his pain increased and excessive white discharge happens. She is really frustrated after taking so many medicine their is no significant change in pain. She had miscarriage in Mar 2014. Please help.
I was about his spine pain which is very unbearable from 1998 that he is not able to sit without any support or he is not able to sit down on the floor more than 15 - 20 minutes so just suggest me what precautions should I take on behalf of this problem?
I am 24 and having back pain. I consulted a doctor and he prescribed some medicines. What are the best physiotherapy exercises should I do. I've pain in neck also.
My daddy he is 50 year old and he has got sever pain in the joint of whole body and they get swelled do not allow any movements.
I have problems in my right leg. I am 73 yesr old. My problem is getting pain in my right leg. Not able to walk some time movement problems is there. My 2nd problem is some time in my left hand arm side itching is there when I itch red bums comes and line occurred in itching side. Please suggest me. Thanks
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain.in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.