Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jawaharlal Jain BYour feedback matters!
How we get a viral fever. Nd what Medicines we should use to cure it. About how many days it will be.
I am 27 male I got rashes & heat balls on my penis gland & sculus. I am worried about it. Due its getting increased daily at present I am in dubai so please guide me on this on urgent bases. I hope you will reply me on the same.
I am 27 years old, and I face stomach pain mostly in morning time and some times in day time usually when I feel hunger when I eat something I fell quit well what kind of medicine I take to be free from thus pain.
Sir one month before I was treated with agumentin 625 mg tthrice for five day for same throat infection with fever, now can I again start the medicine advised u. Now I m suffering from throat pain only not fever
I'm a diabetic using glyciphage 250mg twice a day when I have to take them after meals or before meals.
Hi i am 10 year diabetic case the bsl at fasting is normal but post meal remains invariably between 150-200. The insulin hm 30/70 is 34 units at bf and 12 at dinner besides 1 tab of glycomet 1g at lunch.
Hello Dr. I'm a diabetic patient and one week before I took a kidney functional test and the result was, blood for urea :30 mg/dl serum creatinine :0.9 mg/dl is it ok?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I can't study and I want to leave school and studies and parents are not supporting me. What can I do? And I have ADHD.
I have habit of masturbating everyday. .when I had sex with a girl I got no sperm. . Any problem with it? Please suggest.
I am 33 years old. Having fever since 8th August. Now today having rashes all over body. Feeling of vomiting n nausea also. Are these symptoms refers to dengue? K8ndly let me know please.
Hie im a martial artist nd I have concentration power but when I talk about the books I can't concentrate if I do its hard time for me nd my exams were also near so please help how can I concentrate on my studies. When I open my books I feels like laziness but after that I goes to my bed I can't sleeps sometime whole night im not sure what's going on with me. How can I prepare for my exams.
I have low b. P. Problem, some times it's 60-80. What can I do for permanent solution? Please advice.
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.