Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaswanth Shetty D.Your feedback matters!
Suffering from diabetes from 7 years, I want insulin pump for daily use, insugen R& N Mixed morning 31 & night 26 units.
I am suffering from sleeping problems. Sometimes I cant sleep 24 hrs and sometimes I am sleeping for 14 to 15 hours continuously. Currently I am doing night shft but I have this problem from 3 to 4 years.
My father's (Age: 62)feet and ankles are swollen. He is also feeling pain while sitting and standing. Please advice.
I have some problem in my eyes. I feel so painfully and my eyes turns to red. Also my head also paining please help me.
I masturbate almost daily, my question is will it effect my fertility to become as a father, I have this habit from lkg.
I had unprotected sex twice with the girl who had unprotected sex more than eight boys before we had, is there any possibility of std even though she is not having std nor ever had? Thanks.
I have a problem of penis it is small and I want it to make large so please give me the right suggestions.
I am 24 years old female. Having otitis media from more than one month. On duonase nasal spray from last 3 weeks. Am I under right treatment? I have taken anti allergic for around 15 days beginning of the course.
During urination urine comes very difficultly and pain in penis and urination take place many times but a little.
I ram Chauhan 30 year old. My problem ASD Airtel septal defect 0.5 mm its cause my heart beating abnormal. By check up its solution operation advice by doctor. But any suggestion if you have who give me some relief in this problem.
M in bad habit of releasing my sperms. Once my frnd told me about such thing that time I was in class 7 and nw in 13 th class. Today I have read one article which said that releasing sperm is harmful and it will prevent you from becoming father. It also told that you can never satisfy your wife. I m very afraid since I m doing it quite long. I do twice in a weak or thrice. Will it prevent me from making me father? Morver my sperm comes too fast when I become excited after watching porn. please say me some tips how should I avoid watching porn? Had my sperm count reduced? Will it effect my sex life doctor? I m too worried. please do say me some tips or measures to diminish my this addiction.
I have a problem related with sex. My age is 23 completed. Firstly I have a problem that before I do sex my sperm is fall out. I try to done sex but just start kissing and touching my sperm is filled and I am unable to intimated. Secondly, my penis is not so large and also dnt have such thickness and the skin of my penis is covered the top part of my penis. I am so much depressed for this. I usually doing workoualso how can I get out from such situation.
A healthy diet is not only important for that toned waistline, but it also keeps your bones healthy. Two of the most important nutrients needed for healthy bones are Calcium and Vitamin D. Calcium helps in strengthening your bones while Vitamin D facilitates calcium absorption in the body. If the bones are not healthy, it can lead to bone disorders such as osteoporosis and rickets.
If you want to keep your bones fighting strong and healthy, here are some diet tips that you can follow:
Consume Yoghurt: A very good breakfast option, Yoghurt contains 30% of calcium and 20% of Vitamin D as per RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance), both being vital for healthy bones. It also contains little in terms of calories so that you don’t have to lose sleep over your waistline.
Milk: If you think milk is just for kids, think again. Milk is one of the best sources of protein and calcium; infact it contains 30% of calcium as per RDA. So yes! Drop all inhibitions and drink that glass of warm milk to keep your bones healthy.
Cheese: Another milk-based product, cheese is also rich in protein and calcium. You need to make sure that the cheese you consume is the fat-free version in order to restrict calorie intake.
Sardines: If you are planning on getting a fish sandwich for lunch, then you are on the right track. Sardines are not only rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids, but they also contain calcium and Vitamin D is high amounts.
Eggs: Don’t fear the egg yolk. Not so fast now! Egg yolk contains Vitamin D, an essential nutrient that facilitates calcium absorption in the body. Eggs are also one of the best super-foods as they are a powerhouse of various nutrients.
Spinach: Remember Popeye, the cartoon sailor whose muscular frame was attributed to spinach. Now let’s get down to the facts. Spinach contains calcium, fibre and iron – all very essential for your body. Consuming spinach regularly is one ‘go green’ way to keep your bones healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I have continuous itching on my whole body. I m suspecting that it may be due to infection. What is the real reason will be?
Doctor, Some month back I had pain of stone that time I want to know doctor they was giving me one pf pain killer ultracet. After using this my pain is stop but when I am not using this medicine then I am getting problem like body pain, my body will hit, filling weakness. Please give me same alternative for this I want stop this. Thanks.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.