Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaswanth Shetty D.Your feedback matters!
I am having acute burning sensation in stomach and reflux also there is slight pain I take sompraz d 20 colospa retard and prepro he daily since many years hiatus hynia was diagnosed about 6 yes back pl advice.
It's for my friend. He wanna do sex for long tym but now wid in 3 min. He comes out.. Wht will be the best prescription for him.
Hi doctor im 28 years old male I do have sleep disorder from the past 6 years and I have not take serious action but now I feel anxiety over stress and can not able to sleep and my brain can not shut while sleep it goes on thinking unwanted thinking please help me to fix this problems.
Dea sir/mam can you please tell me how much time their should b fr ejaculation of semen during masturbating my bf, m fearing bcoz he ejaculates nly in 40-50 sec.
I am suffering from body pain daily. When I woke up early morning all body pains and after some times become okk. But all the energy is gone from my body. I feel like m in 60ss but m 34 yrs. What can be done please tell. In sex life also early fall and length short and bend is big issue. please suggest me what I can do.
Respected doctor. I am 22 years old boy. I used to masturbate daily since my teenage. I noticed my sperm liquid has been very thin. Plss suggest me home remedies and also suggest me to control masturbating psychologically.
I have been suffering from severe head aches as soon as I get up in the morning. The ache starts in my occipital region and it spreads to the frontal region within few hours. It is sure not migraine. But why do I keep suffering from it?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.