Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JasavaroyanYour feedback matters!
I have a cut mark on the upper side of my neck, what should I do for removing this mark from my neck, I had already used a mark removal cream. I want to remove the mark from my neck immediately. So please suggest me a best advise or medicine for removing this mark.
My friend has hairs on face. Once treatment has been done but it grows more than earlier. Kindly suggest me for her what should she do?
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.