Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JanYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed as BIPOLAR II. I have read that BIPOLAR II is not a real disorder and is made to be a disorder in order for the pharma companies to make profit. Is it true? If I do have BIPOLAR II I have heard there is no cure for it and it is only treatable. Does that mean that lifelong I have to live with this disorder?
I'm suffering from buttock boils for many years & taking sidha treatment. Taking nimbadi kashaya for past 4 months but still getting boils. Heard from Dr. it's 100% curable problem. I'm very much worried about it. How long still I need to consider this. Will I get complete cure for this? It will be great if Dr. replies to it. Thank u.
Hi, my menses held on 3rd April and we had sex in morning of 12 April. I have taken i-pill in evening of 13 April. Though I missed my period in May. Later when checked on 7 may with pregnancy kit. It showed positive. I just wanted to know what precaution we would have taken to avoid pregnancy. Why I got pregnant though have taken i-pill. Which time we can have open sex to avoid pregnancy.
I am diabetic aged 36 years very regular 2 work out in gym does zumba every alternative days to be fit. I am losing my weight I wanna look heavier than I am now. please consult.
My skin start itching after shower with cold water. I need to take bath with hot water always. I am having BP 140/90. Can you suggest some treatment.
Will they bleed if they take I pill tablet. After sex coz I had a sex with my gf by condom. But she had taken ipill. But she was bleedING. In washroom.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.
My urine is yellow nd I am experiencing itchiness in body. I bath daily twice then also itchiness is there what should I do?
curing pcos is it true? It will be regulating menses then fertility please suggest me now I purchased i'm waiting your answer.
I am masturbating past 5 year and now I do not know how to stop it and without doing I can't be and is this can lead me for a problem after marriage.
My son is 5 years old , he is facing ADHD problem, and doctor prescribed a medication Axepta 10 mg , is it safe to use the medicine at this age, is there any particular diet for this problem, or is there any alternative medication . Please guide me.
I am 80 years old. Despite being in reasonably good health, I have been losing height. I have lost 10 centimeters over the last 10 yrs. I have a curved back and some years back I was told that I suffer from Scoliosis. What Can I do to prevent further loss of height?
What should be the remedies to protect our body from dehydration of huge sunlight & heat? Please advise.
I am an 18 year old. I want to know whether masturbation is normal and whether it has harmful effects. What frequency of masturbation in a week can be harmful?
My mother is 75 year old she suffer of diabetics, hart and BP now she suffer from tongue problem glossitis please help me.
If you have diabetes, you have a greater risk of developing certain oral health problems than people who don?t have diabetes. Controlling blood glucose (blood sugar) levels can reduce the risk of these effects.
A veneer placed over a tooth surface can greatly improve a tooth that is stained, badly shaped, crooked, or injured.
A balanced diet, limited number of snacks, brushing and flossing each day, and regular dental checkups are the keys to a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
If you are nervous about going to the dentist, tell your dentist and the dental staff. They may be able to adapt the treatment to your needs.