Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Jamuna NYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from depression since 1992 but actually came to notice at, 1996. There after some irregular in medicine but now medicine medicine which are in huge in nos. Dr. says that I am suffering from bipolar disorder some time endogenous depression. Please guide me to minimize medicine and ultimate cure from.
I suffer from anxiety and depression. U feel moody and I eat less. I do not socialise with anybody. It all started after a breakup. Please help me.
My child age is 4 years, and he is stil not spokes clear words. However he spoke some words clear. Is this is normal or I need some medical help.
My age is 23 years old I am having 4 month baby I am in my mother -in -law's home my husband is in abroad they are treating me too bad giving me too much work and not giving me food properly too much tension too much stress my baby also crying too much only I have to do all things my life is become hell I have no supports I have no parents and not any relation. I am in stress and tension what to do?
I am in a great mental depression and heart is beating very fast, because my best friend left me, I didn't concentrate on my studies, What can I do now, please suggest me some tips.
I think slowly and gradually i am losing my friends. I feel as if i no more know how to socialize/converse. I feel awkward. What should i do?
I am vani 37 yrs. I am very depressed due to my husband past affair. But I came to know only two years later. But I can not accepf. He say I din do any thing its sll lie. But thevlady says he used three times.
Can you suggest some easy ways to keep depression under control and get rid of it. And specially what kind of food is beneficial and harmful under these conditions?
Hi I am always fighting with my brother. Can you suggest me how can I kill him without getting caught?
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.