Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jamila TambawalaYour feedback matters!
If heart rests for 0.83 seconds, considering 72 average beats per minute, heart rests for 59.76 seconds per minute. Is it correct?
I' m 55 year of age and suffering from high blood pressure since 8 years and have medicines, but not fully cured. Waiting for your reply. Regards, manas biswas.
How can I tell if someone is having a heart attack? How can we help them instantly, as recently I saw one friend of mine getting the attack and I wasn't able to help him in any other than giving him water, I wasn't feeling good, so please tell me the necessary steps, I need to take to help someone having a hearth attack?
For the last 20 years, I have been on prescribed medications of Ciplar 40 mg and Lonazep 1 mg. Total dose of ciplar per day is 100 mg. Lonazep is 3 mg total per day. I was diagnosed with PSVT. However a recent visit to a cardiologist from chennai was doubtful of psvt. He however suggested electrophysiology. But recently my b.p shot up to 170/110 at a clinic. But my home monitor showed 115/75. 15 minutes later. Of course I was in high anxiety at the clinic. Now doctors can hardly get my true b.p. Is there any medicine to cure this white coat hypertension. Please help.
I am 37 old male having high bp please some times remains 160/110 above despite taking medicine daily.
My daughter is 17 years old. Recently we found that she is having low BP. She is getting tired very fast, some times she gets head ache also. What we should do to improve her BP towards higher side. What foods she should take and what she should avoid. Her BP is 80//60.
I am suffering from palpitations, extreme sadness, body ache and isolation for the past 2 months. I got almost all my tests done from ECG, ECO,mammography, ultrasound blood tests. The result was hormonal imbalance and perimenopause. These days I am having headaches first few 2 -3 minutes either side of my head, sometimes numbness in the head for a minute. I am given menopace, calcium tablets and vitamin d3. I have been to several renowned doctors from forte, Max and I feel my problem has not been detected .I have no thyroid or sugar. Please help.
Not making pressure in latrine take water more and more to do it please give me advice having gas trouble in chest headache and burning in chest not able to sit let gas come to chest and hurts so much my life is like hell if there is somebody please help me.
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: Normal range varies with age of patient. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. Regular health checkups can pick these diseases early and are encouraged. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.