Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jalahuddin FarooquiYour feedback matters!
Hi, 3 days ago when I woke up, I felt a little pain in my throat. And now after 3 days, I am not able to swallow anything as it pains a lot and its increasing day by day. Please help.
Sir, I have 3 months baby. Last week my mensuration cycle got started. Now I can't give breast milk which is very low. Now I take lactare tablet for 2 days. Is it increase breast milk? Can I again breast feed to my baby? Say possible answer for me.
I am student and having less remaining problems while study so I started to take'revital h' is it beneficial or harmful. If there any healthy solution please suggest. I will be thank full to you for your suggestion.
My hair is falling like anything, if I comb my hair more than 15 to 20 hairs are falling off What kind perception can I take care. Tension is there.
My friend is having swelling lke in both testis n this causes him frequent pain. Penis stiffened suddenly but can not leak out. He don't want to take medicines due to its side effects. Kindly recommend sum solution to ease out pain n irritation. Thank you!
Hi, I come from rural place and during my childhood days, people used to wash their hands and legs with soft/round stone. Thus, now it has caused lot of marks on my hands. How do I remove them. And, I have a oil skin and have a lot of pores on my face. These pores could be due to acne. Now, the pimples have reduce a lot, but these pores are still visible and even the acne marks to some extent. How do I treat them.
I wanna know about my problem. Actually I have a problem of taking cough syrup regularly, just to sleep, simply I take alcohol regular. I do not sleep well. Suggest me something.
I am a lady aged 49 years and suffering with dust allergy since long. I have resipiratory problem also. I am using seroflo 250 for last 10 years. Do anyone can advise a permenant solution?
I have a very low weight how can I increase my weight I have a habit of masturbation regularly, can I get fit body.
Sir, I have done a composite filling in my tooth but after 8 months there is alot of pain either I eat hot or cold eatables. Degree of pain such that even when I suck air. And it goes on to the tooth pain happen.
Doc i'm trying to control my erection as long as I can when i'm not penetrating any vagina I can hold it for like 20 or 30 mins, even when I masturbate it takes me 20 mins to cum. But as soon as I enter inside my gf I ejaculate within a min or two. I can't hold back or satisfy her due to that please help me what to do.
There are many reasons why the problem of infertility occurs in many humans. Few of the main reasons of this are the inability of male partner to produce sperms and inability of the fertilized egg to get rooted in the uterus. It is in such conditions that the procedure of artificial insemination is carried out to infuse the sperm into the uterus of the female.
Steps Involved in Artificial Insemination-
There are certain steps that need to be followed before you get pregnant if you are planning on artificial insemination, and that would be of great use in providing an economically safe pregnancy. Artificial insemination is a technique that is of great use to couples who cannot get pregnant. The procedure is simple, but it has its own side-effects. It is a commonly used procedure and which is less expensive than other treatment options for infertility. The success rate of this procedure is about 86%, and a couple needs to make a few attempts to get pregnant.
Need for Artificial Insemination-
The effectiveness of the artificial insemination process plays a vital role for the women having fertility issues, especially while selecting the treatment. Many couples prefer the procedure of Intrauterine Insemination when fertility medicines do not work effectively. The procedure of artificial insemination which is a reproduction technique comprises of introducing the semen into the vagina, uterus, or cervix of a woman without sexual intercourse.
The artificial insemination procedure is made use not only in humans but even for breeding in animals. Sometimes the procedure is done if a woman has a condition called endometriosis or in other words, abnormality in her reproductive organs. The method is also suggested by the Doctors when the real reason for infertility cannot be identified.
Why Artificial Insemination?
The procedure is a great benefit for a woman who is single and desires to have children. The best part is that during the artificial insemination, the sperm used during the treatment is tested for any genetic disorder. This way, it reduces the chance of any disorder being transmitted to the child from a parent. The procedure is much cheaper than natural reproduction, and the main benefit of artificial insemination is that desirable characteristics of the parent are passed on quickly to the child.
Overall, the benefits of this procedure are that it is very effective and prevents any genetic disorder in the child, and the cost of the procedure is comparatively lesser.
Whenever if I touch private body parts of my gf I found later some wet in my underwear. Is that the sperm or wt? Is there any harm in it?
Sir my cock is so small. It is just 5 inches when I get sexy mood, I am worrying about may I satisfy my wife.
Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
- Care for your cuticles: During a manicure avoid trimming your cuticles. They are meant to be the barrier for bacteria and when you cut them, it may result in painful infections. With the help of a cuticle pusher, you may moisten them and push them back, but do not cut them totally. Even when you are having a conventional manicure make sure that you protect your cuticles by dabbing some olive or almond oil so that the reaction of chemicals that come in contact with your skin becomes minimum.
- Use moisturizer: Even your nails need to be moisturized and hence while you rub lotion on your hands put some of it on your nail and cuticles too. By using hand wash regularly you tend to dry your nail bed. Thus, after every wash, it is necessary that you use some moisturizer. If possible, use some coconut oil for rubbing on your nails. You can use cuticle cream too and rubbing that every day on your cuticles will help in keeping them moisturized.
- Provide nutrients to your nails: Yes, even your nails need nutrients to be healthy. Take biotin that is also referred as vitamin H. Studies reveals that it helps in preventing nails from becoming brittle. It may not grow your nails faster, but it provides the necessary support to your nails so that they do not split, crack or tear away.
- Wear gloves to protect your nails: Make it a practice to wear gloves while you are working with detergents, whether during dishwashing or anything else. Detergents have harsh chemicals that will leach away nutrients and moisture from your nails. Thus, it’s better to protect before than taking care later. “Prevention is better than cure” you know!
- Avoid using harsh polish: In nail polishes, you will find toxic chemicals like toluene, dimethyl, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor, diethyl phthalates, and formaldehyde. These nail polishes are dangerous for health. Instead try alternatives that do not contain such chemicals and are easy on your nails. Before you purchase them read the label carefully.
After following all these, if still you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.