Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jalahuddin FarooquiYour feedback matters!
Hi, My wife is pregnant, continuing 5 months, doctor advised for protein. But I am not agree. Is it good this time. Please advise me.
Hi doctor I am 19 years old ,female. I had unprotected sex on 30th may. My last period date was 29th April but till now period has not occurred .I m worried so I took unwanted 72 on 15th June .Can I be safe nd avoid unwanted pregnancy? Nd when will be my upcoming periods happen? I am really worried .Plz sort my problem as soon as possible. Hope you ll care!
I am 29 mother of a 5 years old boy. My scalp is very oily and the next day after washing my hair my scalp gets very itchy. So I have to wash my hairs every alternate day due to which my hairs are falling a lot. Kindly suggest what to do.
Kindly suggest me medicine for Staphylococcus Infection on my penis. It's been haunting me since 4 years. Initially I used Cefi-xl tablets and got rid of it. But then again it reappeared and has been there permanently. Those tablets didn't work later. Please help
Please name some best Homeopathic medicines for long time, erection, early ejaculation treatment, thickness and their availability.
My husband complains of fatigue every evening. His work involves lot of traveling. Please suggest a good multi vitamin supplement which he can take daily without any side effects.
I want to increase weight but I don't feel hunger and that's why I don't desire to eat upto the appropriate level to increase weight. What should I do and how can I increase my hunger level?
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that gets to the root cause of the disorder instead of just treating the symptoms. Ayurvedic remedies improve your overall wellbeing, in addition to treating the symptoms. The various Ayurvedic remedies for gallstones are:
- Diet: Following a healthy diet is one of the key measures to prevent gallstones. Eat a well-balanced diet which has plenty of fruits and vegetables; avoid eating foods that contain saturated fats. Fat rich foods such as nuts and seeds should be consumed in moderation.
- Exercise: Exercising regularly helps in keeping your weight in check. Cardio exercises such as swimming and running are good for your heart and overall health. Remember that obesity is a risk factor for gallbladder stones.
- Keep Diabetes in check: If you are diabetic, make sure your blood sugar levels are in check. High blood sugar may cause high fat levels in the blood which may result in gallstones.
- Limit Stress: Stress may be a direct or an indirect cause for the formation of gallstones. Hence practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to deal with stress in an effective manner.
- Ayurvedic Herbs: Numerous herbs known as cholagogues and choleretics have been found useful in preventing gallstones in traditional ayurvedic medicine. Cholagogues are herbs that stimulate the gallbladder to contract, while choleretics stimulate the liver to secrete more bile. Both these actions could help reduce the risk of developing gallstones. Turmeric, citrus fruits, dried ginger, black pepper, long pepper, hing, etc., fall under these categories.
- Table Salt Remedy: Before breakfast, on an empty stomach, take a tsp of Saindhava lavanam or ordinary table salt in a glass of hot water. After drinking this, lie down for about 45 minutes on your right side. Do this once or twice a week.
- Castor Oil: Apply castor oil pack over the gallbladder area.
- Therapeutic Procedures: Apatarpana (fasting), langhana (light diet) and virechana (mild purgation) are some of the therapeutic procedures that are usually advised as a part of the treatment.
- Ayurvedic Remedies: Specific Ayurvedic remedies such as Shankavati, Sootasekar ras, Pravaalpanchaamrit, Hingwaashtak choorna, Avipattikar choorna, etc., are generally prescribed to treat this condition. The duration of the treatment and dosage of these medicines depends on the severity of the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
1) if the medicine worked for your neighbor: it may not work on you. Yes, it is not absolutely ok to take a medicine as it treated your neighbor or friend or a relative.
2) a disease or a defection need stages of medication: Any diseases should be treated on levels of medication depending on the severity. Using a medicine without understanding the condition of the disease will destroy your immune system.
3) side effects self medication can not only aggravate your illness but also lead to other complications.
4) names remain same but composition varies you may know what the medicine is but you do not know that the composition of the drug/medicine varies which if taken affects your system.
5) skin creams: a dangerous experiment beautifully projected commercial ads attract you and drive you to purchase and try it on until you realise after usage that your skin gets irritated with it. Beware without a proper understanding of how your skin is, you cannot use over the counter creams and try it on.
6) overdose not knowing how much and when to be taken, the medication can lead to over dosage disturbing your entire internal system.
7) medical store sellers: they are not doctors it is highly seen that medical store sellers are asked by patients for medicines. Remember that the medication given by such people lead to side effects as they least know about your medical history and physical condition.