Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JakeerYour feedback matters!
Hi my cousin is 23 year old guy. He do masturbate and get erection but when it comes to sex he doesn't get that much of erection to put his dick inside the vagina, so can you tell me why this is happening?
My pennis size is too small. . My age is 25. I need to increase it. Please help me and suggest an idea.
Hi, I am feeling very cold facing this problem from last 2 weeks already using medicines but not reduced. Please advise.
My Mother's whole body is itching very much every time, she is 41 years old. Please solve her problem Doctor!
What type of Injury can be caused by squeezing a testicle with hand really hard? I used to squeeze my testicle mildly assuming little pain as pleasure. But one day I squeezed very hard that too 4-5 times a day to see the maximum pain I could bear. Not I am extremely worried if there is any serious damage. I am tensed and regretting it. Need reassurance.
How pregnant women should sleep? What should be the food habits of pregnant women? I mean which food items should be avoid?
My wife was suffering from fever from last 1 week. We consulted a doctor near my home. But the doctor prescribed to have TaximO. And dolo 650. Now,she does not have fever, but she is suffering from headache and appetite. What she should do to get rid of headache?
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
GM.I am suffering from cough from last 1 month. Sometimes it gets ok but sometimes dry cough. I went for blood test. CBC & ESR reports are ok but IGE Level is at 333. From yesterday I m suffering from cold also.Plz suggest !
My penis size is 5" & width is 1.75" First I want to ask that is this size enough to satisfy any girl because I never sex before and I have my marriage after 6 months. Second when I masturbate it ejaculate within 1-2 minutes. Is this the case of premature ejaculation? Please guide me.
What are things that are rich in dietary fibres for veg persons. What should a man take the fibrous food during meals.
Hi Start stomach pain after that went to washroom. This is continue 8-10 times in a day. Problem is started from yesterday. What can I do?
I am 31 years old and I have ringworm on my private part from the last two years. I have used so many creams but no effect. Please suggest some medicine to me so that I can apply on my skin.
I am having cold and cough very high and feeling a little fever also so what precautions should be taken.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.