Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaisree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JaisreeYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old unmarried girl .I have a problem of very severe stomach pain at regular basis. I have constant periods no problem with that. What would be the reason behind it and please refer me any particular diagnosis which I need to go through .
Is there any side effects of copper T I am unmarried and do regular sex using condoms but have fear of pregnancy every time And what are the expenses of copper t insertion.
What if I do sex after 2 days of my ovulation that is my periods .It'll lead me to get pregnant even if the pill is taken within 24 hrs as ecp.
I'm 43 years old woman. Since last 1 year i'm having irregular mens. Cycle. At present cycle came on 13th may2015. After that no m. C. I checked for pregnancy test also 1 month ago. It was negative. Please Give me correct suggestion.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
I am 33 years old and my weight is 91 kg. I have pcod problem. I daily go to zym but not able to take the weight below 90 kg. Please give some tips to lower the weight. You can send me a diet chart also. Thanks.
Cholesterol is an oil-based substance that does not mix with blood and is found in every cell of the body.LDL (low density lipoprotein) is the bad cholesterol and HLD (high density lipoprotein) is the good cholesterol. Cholesterol, at normal levels is good for us.But, if it gets too high then it can prove to be dangerous for us. Here’s a guide on how to reduce cholesterol and cholesterol diet, lowering high cholesterol, cholesterol medicine.
Cholesterol diet:Diet can help you to lower your cholesterol levels by 10 to 20 per cent.The best dietician in India says that the best cholesterol diet and for lowering high cholesterol you should include the following ten cholesterol reducing foods:
Foods rich in fibre, soya, nuts, healthy oils, oats, red wine, salmon, fenugreek, garlic, beans.
These are cholesterol lowering foods. And, suggested by the best dietician in India to lower high cholesterol naturally. For reducing cholesterol, you must add these foods to your daily diet.
Cholesterol Medicines: Various medicines are also used to lower high cholesterol. If your cholesterol is too high, then these are the medicines that are generally prescribed by doctors.The cholesterol medicines are:
Niacin: Niacin (Niaspan, Nicoar) is a B-vitamin. It is prescribed by doctors to lower bad cholesterol (LHL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL)
Statins (Atorvastatin, Fluvastatin, Lovastatin, Pitavastatin, Pravastatin, Rosuvastatin, and Simvastatin) Statins can lessen the chance of cardiac events. These are also prescribed by doctors to lower your bad cholesterol and raise your good cholesterol.
Exercise: The best dietician in India says that exercise is very helpful to lower your cholesterol. Exercise at least for 3 hours a week to raise your HDL. This is one of the very important parts for lowering high cholesterol.
Other tips to lower cholesterol: Here are other tips that you can follow for lowering high cholesterol. Apart from the above tips on cholesterol diet and cholesterol medicines, the best dietician in India says that you should:
- Maintain healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
- Limit intake of foods containing saturated fats, trans fats, and dietary cholesterol
Follow the above tips and cholesterol diet for lowering your cholesterol naturally.