Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaiprakash
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JaiprakashYour feedback matters!
My Blood Triglyceride level very high before 3 month its 430, my doctor proscribed me Tonact TG for two months. After tw0o month TG level down at 90 and I stop to use Tonact TG. I am regular doing Yoga but after 3 month my TG level goes high again its 240. And it is increasing. Is it any other problem associated with it or it is directly affect my heart. What kind of permanent treatment I should use to establish my TG under control value.
I am 26 years women having pcod my last period date is 28 feb I have taken 12 hmg 150 mg injection and on 17th march I take iui my husband semen report is ok I am on glyciphage 500 and sustain 300 mg tablet on 23 and 24 march I have very light bleeding of brown colour and pain in abdomen and back pain now what should I do.
Hi Can a person with high sugar level take steroids like tiger or alpha in little quantities. To build a good body.
Meri age 24 h or mere ovary mey hemorrhagic cyst h 26*18 mm ka left side mey or is month mey mujhe 15 din bd bht hi hulkr se period ho rhe h kbi bnd hojate bilkul to kbi thode se suru smjh ni arha h ese kyu ho rha h aj 4 din se ese continue h please tell me.
I am suffering from stools issue from past 2 days. Whenever I eat something I had to go for loo. Stool description: watery every time.
I am 26 years old. I wanted to weight gain but I am not able to gain myself. I have lots family responses that's means my family depends on me. So that I always think and think always. I am not closer to anyone. And I am in dreams always. Sometimes I feel depression also. At that moment I watch porn to forget the problematic situations for while time. But now a days I am fully disturbed so that I am addicted to porns & masturbate. But I had not sex with anyone. Only I did self satisfaction. Is this the reason to not gaining my weight?
Hey Doctor my father has suffering fron jaundice and he has got weakness so what should I do? We gave treatment to him of hospital since last 2 months but nothing is happen doctor please help me what should a do for him.
I got bite with a insect yesterday will there be any problem for me? When it bite I got shivered immediately.
Is der any relation between shoulder injury and chest muscle? Coz I have shoulder injury, but sometime there is a muscular pain in chest area also.
I am suffering umbilical hernia. Is it necessary for operation or otherwise. If yes, what type of operation should I adopt? Further. My eyes are becoming week day by day, is there any problem?
I have cough for last one month, irritation in throat. Have tried cough syrup like corex, bro zedex. Then I tried levolin syrup and it works but when I eat or drink something still have coughing. I have pulmonary coach's in 2006 and complete the course.
Hi I am diabetic since September 2012. I have been taking piomed mg-2 5 minutes before breakfast in the morning at Doctor advice. I have also weak a digestion. Please suggest me
I have low bp. My age is 25 years. I am getting low bp. Frequently. I used medicine also but no use tell me the good solution to me.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.