Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JaimoYour feedback matters!
Sir my name is vikash sir mere no 1 month se gas bn rha hi stomach me and there dhire chest and back tak a ja rha hi food ache se nhi digest ho rha or paikhana ache se nhi ho rha.
I am suffering from fever since last 3 days I took medicine but it doesn't effect me what should I do now?
My energy gets drained very quickly. I have been admitted twice in 10 days. Please suggest a good diet and ways in which I can feel more energetic.
My HDL level is low and heel pain in left foot. I have check uric acid 5.85. Total cholesterol-141. Trig. 117,hdl. 33,vldl. 23,ldl. 85 Sugar fasting 86.1 Heel pain about 3 months Please help me.
Homeopathy for bad breath
Bad breath is caused by problems of the teeth or gums or indigestion or chronic respiratory diseases. The cause should be sought and treated very fast as it is a real problem with many people. With properly matching the symptoms homeopathy address the causes of bad breath.
I am having continuously hairfall please suggest me some medicine. It seems like there is very less hair left in my head and my scalp is visible.
I am Unemployed, Single with no friends, 35 years of age. I am full day depressed having Suicidal thoughts. Please help me. How do I can cure myself of Depression, Stress and Anxiety with the help of Safe and sound treatment. Please help me.
I am 60 years old lady, and having weight of 87 kg. I wish to reduce by 10 kg. But when I apply dieting I feel my all nerves scratching so I left dieting. I stop eating potato - rice and even deep fry and potato. But then too my weight not reducing - only I feel lightness little. Is any solution to reduce weight
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.