Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JaimoYour feedback matters!
I am facing a loose motion and assirity problem from last 10 months How to get free from it? Please assist.
I breakup with my girlfriend 2 years ago but still I love her but she does not love because of my ugliness Please tell some tips to get slim and became white.
Hii sir I want to burn my chest fat and I'm doing gym so Wat to do for burning chest fat quickly can shaking pennis everyday will help me to burn my chest fat or not.
My area is very dirty and dengue disease spread very fast in our society then I want to know that how I protect myself and my family from dengue?
I have lower back problem and many of the time my body shivers like if I am holding a pen my hand shivers.
Sir. My height is 5'3" and weight is 63 kg. I am 25 year old. I am a vegetarian. My height is not increasing from a longer time. It really demotivats me. Please sir suggest me is there any scope of increasing of if it is then please suggest me any medicine or something.
Sir/Madam I have been facing skin problem with acne and pimple. Doing all basic things like neem face wash, multiple time face wash in a day, No oily food etc. But nothing work out. Please suggest.
Due to tobacco chewing habit now I can't open my mouth completely as well as when I eat I need lot of water because I feel it very hot lot chilly.
I had knee pains from 6 months. I used calcium. Tablets nd joint gold. and d3 tablets. Still shall I continue or not. I am doing cycling one hr daily. and taking multigrain ravva as lunch. I am scard if I stop medicine again it repeats. Please suggest sir. Now I am feeling better.
If my ovulation date is 14 april 2016 and I missed my period on 25th. I checked pregnancy test on 29th April and 1st may. It's came negative. Do I need to check again for pregnancy. As I don't want to be pregnant. Help me out please.
She is pregnant. The doctor entered his hand into her vagina for checkup. Now she has vaginal pain. Please prescribe a medicine.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer