Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaikumar KsYour feedback matters!
Trying to stop Acne by Using Betnovate Cream but it's not working. Tomany Acne appearing on my face.
I am loosing hair quickly. Since I am trying many shampoo and medicines but its not working. As shampoo I am trying the Kesh King Shampoo and Hair oil.
I really have hairfall problem that is more profound now, what are the possible reasons for the same?
A piece of burning plastic fell on my hand about twenty minutes ago. I instinctively ripped it out and the skin came right along. I put it in cold water and now it stings and keeps getting wet on its own I also put toothpaste but now I took it off .what do I do?
How to remove accidental marks or any pimple mark in my body. Tell me please I have a childhood accidental black mark on my nose.
There are more puss filled boils in my face. It just vanishes sometime but again occurs later. What to do?
My sister's son has got pimple like things appearing in his face around mouth and nose. It's similar to pimple in adults but the color of spot is changing to red once it's shed. Please let us know if any ointment can be applied or any medicines. He is six years old.
Hello. Doctor I have some problem since for 10 years i. E; I have some pimples under both of my eyes, similarly my mom had too at di same place (under eyes) please give a solution for remove those pimples permanently.
I losing hair quickly and nowadays I'm using the shikakai. But thereafter also hair's falling. Can you please say any remedies for that!
At my age of 24 guys tend to masturbate a lot. Does masturbating twice or thrice a week may result in hair fall?
I am 20 year old male and have hair fall problem and bald in my head for last 1-2 year. I already took many medicines and doctor consultant for my problem. What should I do?
Sir I am severely infected by Ringworm fungal infection in groin area. Despite of application of antifungal creams it is not vanishing completely. It tends to come again and again. Please suggest the treatment to get rid of it.
Hai I am akhil. Since two years I am suffering with a skin problem. Now I am getting pimples on my whole body by that getting itching. If I crushed that pimples I am getting badblood. And water.
I have cystic acne and I use johnson baby soap and olive oil moisturizer So which face wash and water based moisturizer I should use which will not cause acne. Tell me the moisturizer not causing acne for oily skin and sunscreen for oily skin. As well as I want to know that will saslic facewash or salysilic acid facewash will cause may face skin to become thin or will it damage my skin and make more sensitive.
In my face lots of nodular acne and it is very painful and itching. What should I do I don't understand.
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.