Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaikumar KsYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 18 years old, have really sensitive skin. From 2 years, I have spots on my legs. Light black, please suggest me the medicine or treatment.
My mother has thyroid and she is taking medicines regularly. But even after that she has problems such as dry skin and hairfall.
I am facing fungal infection past 6-7 months ,Been to several doctors they said it's tenia cruris/tenia corporis they even prescribed me medicines for 3 months but it was of no use I completed the course still again the fungal infection was seen when I stopped my medicine now sir pls tell me what to do as my infection is not going even aftr taken the medicines.
I am losing my hair slowly slowly and I tried all shampoos and oil but it could not work can you tell me what can I do.
Hello Dr. When winter comes my legs skin get starts etching. I have tried all kind of lotion and all but doesn't stop please help me.
I am of 19 years and I have much acne on my face. Please suggest me right medicine that will work on my face.
Helo sir I am udit agarwal of 20 years of age I am suffering from pimples problem from around 3 years of time sir please solve my problem.
Starting from the back and shoulder it started spreading towards the hand and the size is growing day by day and its painful I wish if I could send the pics , its like bubbles which happens after hot oil touches the skin. Really worried, need help?
I have white rounds on my face and neck, the white rounds disappear from one place and then appears on any other place in the face, how can it be cured, Is there any common medicine for that?
Sir I am having pimples on my face. Can you remove it. I am from bidar if you assure of popping it up .i will attend you n go for the further procession. Thank you. My contact number is 8095956687.
I am a 20 years old male. I am starting to see 1-2 gray hairs in my beard. I have been using fair and handsome fairness cream for a while. Could it be a reason behind it? What else could be the possible reason and remedy?
Hello Doctor My Problem Dark Spots I Using Depiwhite Cream But Not Remove Dark Spots My Face. Please Help.
Hi Doctor, I am 21 years old female and have scars as well as pimples. I had tried the medicines prescribed by doctors but I can't completely get rid of it. Can you please help me to eradicate the scars ?
My daughter is 6 years old and for last 1 week she is having one big boil on her left forehead and in some parts of head along with lower part of left eye having boils and swelling. We are cleaning it with warm water and twice we are putting Himalaya eye drops twice a day. But the boil is in puss formation on her forehead. Please suggest medical reason and cure. Could it be because she ate mangoes during this summer month or probably because of excessive rising temperature of this summer?
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.